Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disappearing items, reappearing items, missing village areas, and game corruption.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Hi, Opalescence! I moved your comment here because this is a whole topic about corruption and how to recover your village. I’m so sorry you have had such a hard time; many of us have had corrupted villages at least once and know how discouraging it can be.

You are already aware that before you even attempt to get your items back, that corruption must be fixed.

So, you need to attempt to recover a local save, and hopefully you can go back in time far enough to do that. IMPORTANT: The steps are described in the very first post on this topic. Look for a local save date from before your items started to go missing.

Please go through those steps and let me know here if you were able to recover your village by tapping “Comment” on your own post here, and writing “@“ before my forum name which is Cupcake.

If you DO recover your village, you can get all your receipts for purchased items together and request that PopReach send them to you.

Please let me know what happens or if you need more help.

• Opalescence
    replied
    So I really, really loved this game at first. It was a great stress reliever and I spent literal days playing the caravan videos for rewards. I just left it in while I cleaned and kept tapping the prompts, so I wanted quite a lot of rewards. I also spent real money for some mansions and items, which was a first for me and mobile games. I just loved the game so much it was worth breaking my rule! Or so I thought… The first time an issue ever arouse I contacted support with my concerns about corruption and was brushed off, they simply gave me back the item that went missing. This was fine until it kept happening, things kept going back in time and going missing. This is clearly corruption so I reached out again and got really poor copy and paste responses. It’s genuinely like talking to a wall I even provided a screenshot of my village notifying me it is corrupted and stopped playing, that was over a month ago!! I barely ever get a response and when I do, it’s not helpful. Can someone who’s actually had this resolved please assist me? Can someone please tell me how to get a full refund of all purchases since I can’t even use them or access them ?? I don’t want to have to go to my bank but I’m being ignored right now by support

Leave a comment:

• Ki.74
    commented on 's reply
    I can’t recover and for personal reasons I’m not allowed to fill out a ticket. But GOOD news! now the corruption has stopped and nothing’s going on. So i think that was just a glitch that happened and now everything is fine.

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Unfortunately, there is no fix for corruption other than recovering an uncorrupted game, either from your device or from the cloud. If there have been any cloud saves since your village became corrupted, that cloud village will be corrupted, too.

• Ki.74
    commented on 's reply
    Now I have been rearranging stuff and today my village IS showing that it is corrupted. Whenever my engineer smurf train crosses a bridge over a river, the game kicks me out. I even restarted my iPad, nothing got better. Is there a fix?

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Apologies- I thought I had replied to you here: The same day you wrote your comment, I raised it to them again. ????????????

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the pic of the error message.

I’m not sure what you mean by “I don’t have permission to fill out a ticket.” If you are on a member of the forum, you can fill out a ticket- no further permissions are needed. Here is the link: https://smurfs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Unfortunately, things will probably continue to disappear because of the corruption.

[Please just ‘Comment’ on your post above. Also, please note that you can ‘Edit’ your comments.]

• Ki.74
    commented on 's reply
    I attached the image of the error message.

• Ki.74
    commented on 's reply
    Plus my Smurf treehouse disappeared and i don’t have permission to fill out a ticket.

• Ki.74
    replied
    It said:
    I’ve turned it on and off once.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	3F78D93E-7EA3-4108-AB58-EBDD4ACC3A6F.jpeg
Views:	46
Size:	66.2 KB
ID:	286713

Leave a comment:

• Kemp4819
    commented on 's reply
    Cupcake, i don't know if you'll remember, but my village crashed just over a month ago, for a while popreach were really supportive but now it seems like they don't care as i've not heard from them in a week. Is there any way you can chase this up for me? Aaron was helping me and i sent you all the details of the account via private messenger before. If there's nothing you can do i get it but if you are able to mention it to them i would be really grateful.

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    What does the error message say? Have you completely rebooted your device?

• Ki.74
    commented on 's reply
    I get an error message

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, it seems that your village is corrupted. Why can you not view and/or recover a local save? Do you get an error message?

Also, no need to make new posts for every problem. Let’s keep the conversation all together under this one.

• Ki.74
    replied
    So i once got Builder Smurf so I can change the type of design of the bridges i had. And then a few days later they disappeared and the changed bridges have returned to their original form. I haven’t got Builder Smurf since and i was so disappointed. Plus my local saves don’t work and I can’t select or look at that version. Thankfully, nothing else has happened.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X