Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[iOS+Android] Ongoing problems with Tracker Smurf disappearing prematurely and inability to complete tasks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew I spoke too soon!! Guess what? Yep....ANOTHER double greedy task! Never knew a childrens game could cause so much cursing...

Last edited by Tapasz; 03-10-2014, 05:18 PM. Reason: So upset can't spell anymore

Comment

• chickadee2013
      chickadee2013 commented
      Editing a comment
      SB how is Greedy's bakery ready in 2 hours. My cleaners take 6 hours. What are they doing in there? Eating cake?

• Tapasz
      Tapasz commented
      Editing a comment
      Chicka, don't you have the trophy? It reduces time to 3 hrs waiting time.

• chickadee2013
      chickadee2013 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Tapasz, no I don't but that's a good idea! Especially since it's taking so long to earn the tickets. I have some sb so think I will buy it. Thanks

Till the Valentine update I never encountered any of the tracker problems (other then bake 2 cakes and the likes but I put that down as inventive way for us to spend smurfberries).
    After the update I got the crashes. Tracker closes after 2 hours or less. Tracker closes every time I close the game.

Now Ive encountered a new thing that havent been mentioned here yet.
    I havent been playing tracker since the valentine update and just left it and realized today his xp count is way off.
    Tracker came to my village today and I collected xp two times in the village all ready. Every time I collect the big haul I get over 180.000 xp. So that would be a minimum of 360000 xp by now today but I only have less then 30000 xp on his counter. that doesnt even cover what i get from harvesting my plants.
    It seems he is only taking 10% or less or my "earnings".
    Doesnt bother me that much its just bugging me.

Anyone else having this problem?

Comment

• smurfy bear
      smurfy bear commented
      Editing a comment
      My xp count on tracker seems fine. Maybe he's just taking some commissions from you ü

• bloodbandit
      bloodbandit commented
      Editing a comment
      lol well with all the xp he gave me since he got into the village it was due

• chickadee2013
      chickadee2013 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's strange. I will take note on mine and let you know. Better get him a new calculator.

Tracker asked me to earn 1519 XP in Handy's game. I play 3 pegs and get Smurfy but only earn 1160. Don't know how I could play the game better.

Comment

• Teddybear 04
      Teddybear 04 commented
      Editing a comment
      Erm....actually I only found out two weeks ago when somebody else, it was either Tapasz or Pearl or both, told me so...????

• chickadee2013
      chickadee2013 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks to forum friends

• Smurf Fan
      Smurf Fan commented
      Editing a comment
      One thing i did realize is that, if you exit your game and try it again after the normal hours of waiting (to get the second score to add on). It does not recognize the previous score. Therefore I either end up waiting or use SB to be able to play the game again right away. This could be just a problem for me. Not for others.

I get Tracker to stick around by not closing the game during XP Events. Tap on the swan to chose which location to visit, when you are leaving the game or switching apps, then leave that window open. When I return to my app, the same window is open, and the app thinks you have been there the whole time. This is the only way I can keep Tracker around, if I close the app, or it restarts, he's gone.

Comment

Hi Tapasz. It is my understanding that multiple back to back tasks asking for things from the same mini-game are not supposed to happen. That is just one of long line of issues with Tracker that need to be fixed.

Comment

• Teddybear 04
        Teddybear 04 commented
        Editing a comment
        Spelling Bee, how about the add a smurf task?

• Tapasz
        Tapasz commented
        Editing a comment
        Ahh ok, thanks. Most annoying is the double task...can't use my device for 3 hrs to finish it.

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Teddy. I don't know about the add a Smurf task. I'll bring it up with the Studio.

When I reach the maximum Tracker Smurf bonus, I'm not able to see how much time is left in the XP event. Please fix this.

Comment

• chickadee2013
        chickadee2013 commented
        Editing a comment
        It will be midnight your local time on Wednesday. You can tap the cauldron too

• Smurf Fan
        Smurf Fan commented
        Editing a comment
        That's right. The timer is gone once you have reached the max 2.0. It would be nice to have the timer even though it is suppose to end midnight on Wednesday. Chickadee, somehow even if you tap the cauldron, you don;t see the timer. Unless it is hitting my blind spot all the time ...which is possible ...lol.

I had a good laugh this morning. When I opened the game (Thurs am), the pop up told me the XP event was over but I could still see tracker walking around with the exclamation point over his head. At first I thought it was a glitch related to the iOS update from last night. I tapped the tracker icon and it said there was 805,625 hours left. Of course, when I closed the game and restarted, everything was as it should be and I collected my XP. ???? Another few hundred thousand hours of collecting would generate lots of XP ... however, the thought of dealing with tracker everyday without a break, would have me pulling my hair out!!

Comment

Once upon a time there was a week where Tracker didn't ask for multiple things from Greedy Smurf game...
        But not this week
        I'm only at 1.6 multiplier right now and already got it twice : a double cookie one and a double strawberry cupcake one
        Come on, it's been almost a year now...

Comment

• Tenny
          Tenny commented
          Editing a comment
          double strawberry cupcakes were my first Tracker task this week. So no Tracker jobs for me this week.

Tracker was a really good boy this week, nicely spread tasks and use of minigames. Very happy :-) now we can build up some serious XP :-)

Comment

• First thing monday morning....bake two cupcakes. Then he disappeared after an hour, came back to make Clumsy fall down. Task couldn't be completed by dropping the poor guy over and over. Closed the app, started again, got a new task....but now stuck again at 1.7 with ' add a smurf to the village' Same problem as last week....I am soooo fed up....

Comment

• As of this week (probably until the bugs are fixed), I'm giving Tracker a break and did not play his game. Too many times got burn by restarting the tracker game. Since I'm impatient at times ;-) trying to reach the 2.0 goal, I use SB when it repeats the same hunt in order to reach the goal asap. Then when it restarts....my brains and heart starts to hurt ... lol

Comment

• Tracker Smurf has been really nice in my village the past few weeks. But this week he is coming and going every single time I leave the game. And I can not even let the game be open - it still returns to the orange loading screen every time I return to it.

Comment

• This week, when I woke up, i got the usual "Tracker event over" message, but was unable to collect the xp (I hit 2.0 for once, so my xp should have gone up about 2%). Instead, when i hit his cauldron, I got a new tracker is away message. Its no big deal, since my Tracker expectations are zero, but I just wanted to communicate. I get the feeling that in programming the new message, developers inadvertently altered the collection trigger.

Comment

• ejic12
                  ejic12 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ok, that was wierd...after consulting the forum, i went back to the game (I did not close it and I'm playing on ipad2) and the old Tracker sign flashed with the xp banner over his cauldron. I was able to collect my xp after all.

• Here we go again....monday morning in Germany.... I knew it! I started to play tracker this morning....easy up to 1.5 (!!!). I was afraid of exiting and played all minigames before...then I had to do something else. Back to smurfs - and??? Event over!!!! Start from scratch.... I am sooooo mad!!!! Am I the only one with these problems each and every week?

Comment

• Teddy, I had the same problem. I unconnected from game center and now Tracker works fine.

Comment

Working...
                  X