Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[iOS+Android] Ongoing problems with Tracker Smurf disappearing prematurely and inability to complete tasks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today tracker leave my village three times.... Annoying!

Comment

this is the second time I've had to ignore tracker, the task given this time add 3 magic shrubs, there is two ways to actually do this is to buy 3 smurfs, or to level up twice. It is a bit unfair.

Comment

• Tapasz
        Tapasz commented
        Editing a comment
        You can delete crops add trees. After that delete trees and add crops again

• kandi b
        kandi b commented
        Editing a comment
        I will try this hope it works, i accidentally deleted a crop ages ago and i have had an xtra smurf since then and can not add a crop. I will delete one crop first and try to add tree if it will let me do this then i will complete with the other 2. Thank you

• JudiBe
        JudiBe commented
        Editing a comment
        I have been able to put shrubs in storage, then replace them and tracker counts them as placed.

I just had the exact same task from Tracker, so I'll be ignoring him for the next 36 hours as well. Incidentally, there is a way that this can be completed - delete 3 crop plots and place the 3 magic shrubs, then, after Tracker's happy, if you don't want the shrubs, just delete them and replace them with 3 crop plots again.

Comment

Just the finished Tracker-run of this week: 1 checklist of 4 items = 3 times (3 of 4!): Play Papa Smurf's game! Seriously! Wait umpteen hours 3 times means cannot even finish one list.

When Tracker asks for "make 2 Smurfs eat cookie" it takes up to 4 cookies from Greedy's game until Tracker is happy the next task actually pops up.

Right into the first hour and on an extremely stabile Internet Connection and with the fisrt balance of 50,000 XP, Tracker "event ended", and I started again from "0". Less than excited .

Comment

And here I thought Tracker had been fixed... I was able to get the max of 2.0 twice in a row. Before, I usually got stuck quite early because of having to bake two cookies within the same task. I haven't received these impossible tasks anymore - but maybe that was just a lucky coincidence? I do have the trophy, which obviously helps when having to do similar tasks twice or more often in a row. Miner's game was a real favorite the last time. I'm sorry to hear that there are still so many issues with tracker.

Comment

Tracker wants 2 Blueberry Cupcakes. That Quest never worked for me. 3rd time i get this in the last few weeks.
            I baked 3 for now, still asking for 2...

Comment

Seriously, pls beeline...can you fix these tracke issues: On every single task list since weeks I have to make potions twice! But now it appeared for a third time on the 1.7 list.

Comment

In mine it's baker....on every single list there's two of them and once even a double. I don't mind an incidental wait in between but seriously?? One of the first times tracker returned I finished all lists without a single minigame, I understand we aren't supposed to be able to reach 2.0 within a few hrs but this is ridiculous.

Comment

• Pearl Lilly
                  Pearl Lilly commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Same here. Tracker seems to be completely into Greedy. Can it please be changed so we can at least continue playing normal (visiting other area's and playing other mini-games) inbetween if we need to bake two cupcakes? Please, please ... pretty please!

Yeah, same for me! Greedy is by far my worst offender! Of course, when he wants me to feed cupcakes to two Smurfs, I'm just totally out of luck!

Comment

• Tapasz
                  Tapasz commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You can finish that by leaving the app open in between. Bake one before going to sleep and another in the morning. And I HATE the guy now! Not even fond of cookies! (No offence cupcake, lol)

Aaargh....it is getting worse!! He wantes me to add a smurf to the village! Which is not possible without berries once you reached the house limit of your level!

Comment

• Spelling Bee
                  Spelling Bee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hey Teddy. Can you please post a screen shot so I can pass this on to the Studio? Thanks so much.

• Teddybear 04
                  Teddybear 04 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sorry Spelling Bee...I did not take one from this task...I was distracted by some real life stuff. found a hut which I forgot to upgrade, so the quest is gone now. I can post the one with the third potion quest, but I guess you are not interested in that one?

I have the new update, still have two trackers in my village at once......

Comment

I can't post a picture, but on the list of tasks tracker is giving me, the first one is missing. This makes it hard to fullfill it.

Comment

• Tapasz
                    Tapasz commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Have you tried rebooting your device? Might trigger the quests to show.

• Smurfytime
                    Smurfytime commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I do more rebooting than smurfing now (0;

Tracker just left for the week and didn't give me my xp. After the message about him leaving popped up, there was no xp flag above the cauldron. When I tapped on the cauldron, I got the 'he is out of the village, check back' message.

Comment

• Tapasz
                    Tapasz commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Someone (Abi?) mentioned the same a while ago. After turning wifi on/off and entering again the xp sign was there. It's worth trying.

• Teddybear 04
                    Teddybear 04 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Had the problem too today...after entering it the third time through GC it worked

• happybird
                    happybird commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It worked! Thanks

Hey smurfy fans...Tracker is asking for two penguins to be added.

...which penguins are these? I've been over the menu ten times and found no penguins. Surely Tracker doesn't mean GluGlu the Penguin, which cost 80 Smurfberries for ONE?

Help?

Comment

• tzr1877
                    tzr1877 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    jyannis ... this is a glitch. Tracker is asking for the Christmas penguins that are no longer in the menu .... see Spelling Bee's response here

http://forums.beeline-i.com/forum/ma...-to-my-village

• jyannis
                    jyannis commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Awww crumbs. Thanks so much for clarifying, tzr1877! I was hoping to reach 2.0 this week but guess I'm stuck at 1.8, oh well.

I reached 2.0 for the first time EVER last week, and with 15 hours left of Tracker's Event so you can guess how excited I was! Was hoping to repeat it this week!

More than once now, Tracker has asked me for 1,367 XP in Handy's game. How to achieve? The maximum on a perfect run without Handy standing up even once and with not a second wasted was soi far 1,200 XP! At least on the iPhone. Have not checked the iPad. But on iPhone, each peg needs one stroke more to go into the ground than on iPad.

Also, how come Orange Potion on my iPhone gets me 120 XP less than on my iPad? Confusing.

Comment

Working...
                  X