Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[iOS+Android] Ongoing problems with Tracker Smurf disappearing prematurely and inability to complete tasks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two weeks in a row now I've had trouble with Tracker. Last week I got him up to 2.0 and racked up loads of extra XP, but when I got the message the tracker event was over, and the message from Papa Smurf saying "my good little smurfs have sure got a lot of extra XP", The cauldron emptied but the XP never registered! This week, I had Tracker up to 1.8 when he said goodbye again and, again, the XP never registered. I think I will stop playing these events.

Comment

• Tracker is not working correctly in update 1.48.0. He still has the old problem of leaving early and reappearing but in this update he doesn't give xp for a completed task. The "task completed" window shows no xp and there is no xp added to the event. The only xp that can be collected while he is there is from normal game play.

Comment

• Tracker leaved today (Monday) after the game crashed while planting lilies using farmer.

Comment

• This morning Tracker on my iPod just told me that the XP event was over and to collect my XP....a good 18 hours ahead of when he should have.

I have yet to reboot the game to see if he wants me to start over from 0

ETA: Yeah, game rebooted and I'm back at 1.2
          Last edited by skydiver118; 09-06-2017, 08:57 AM.

Comment

• Is any one having trouble with Tracker? When I used SB this morning to finish Tracker, he was gone when I got back to the game this evening.

Comment

• Unfortunately Tracker has issues. ANd has had them for quite some time. That’s why it’s recommended that people spend SB at their own risk.

I’m sorry you lost your progress. At least you have time to make it back up if you wish.

by the way Dorothy, welcome to the forum. It’s good to see new faces here.

I’m going to ask Spelling Bee and see if she’d like to merge your post into the existing thread we have for tracker issues.

One thing about a game that’s been going on this long is unless an issue is tied to a new update, there’s probably a thread about it.

Comment

• Thank you for getting back to me, I was hoping it was something that could be fixed. ( lesson learned)????

Comment

• Again Scavenger Hunt crashed after one day, despit saying 30 of 60 hours left, game was completed after 24 hours. The old troubles are back.

Comment

• Hi Ludwig welcome to the forum. This is an ongoing issue with Tracker Smurf that has never been fully fixed. If you exit your game and re-enter you will recieve the xp. Then if you exit and re-enter again he will reappear at 0% xp boost. Hopefully the developers will come up with a fix for this one day, but it is a very old and complicated bug. Here is the link to the discussion https://forums.bongfish.com/forum/ma...complete-tasks

Comment

• In trying to watch an ad to continue with tracker the ad will not clear (this is a simon’/s cat ad this time, it will lock up demanding htat you either play the game or install the app). So to get out of it you have to force your game to restart, and in doing that, my 1.8 progress on tracker goes back to zero.

This is something that happens quite commonly.....any time you have to force quit the game on Monday tracker commonly restarts.

Comment

• Tracker Smurf showed up today with a scavenger hunt quest and then he disappeared. I'm assuming that was a glitch in the Matrix?

Comment

• Yup, probably the Matrix as he’s not due until Monday morning!

Comment

• In our German forum a member reports Tracker asks for a dripping tree which has been removed from the menu.

Comment

Working...
                            X