Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[iOS+Android] Ongoing problems with Tracker Smurf disappearing prematurely and inability to complete tasks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Everyone. The inclusion of the Circus Store items into Tracker's task list was a mistake. This issue will be fixed in a future update.

Comment

Tracker is working much better for me this week. I was able to reach 1.7 yesterday. Tracker seems to always request the same games though. I did have a few very easy levels but Tracker asked me to play Papa Smurf's game 4 times yesterday. I waited the 8 hours each time. Last night the first task on 1.8 was Papa Smurf, after playing the game this morning and waving at 3 smurfs, Tracker repeated the task for Papa Smurf's game. Really hoping I can make 2.0 for the first time, but I won't use sbs. Stuck on 1.7 for at least another 8 hours. Beeline, please fix Tracker, I like having tasks to complete that are not Papa Smurf's.

Comment

Tracker is asking for 1221 XP on Handy's game, but with my level, most XP I can earn with three pegs Smurfy is 1040 XP. I kept my Smurfs Village running for 6 hours waiting for the game to reset, and played again using three pegs and I gained Smurfy as well, and another 1040 XP. But Tracker's task remains uncompleted.
        Last edited by jyannis; 12-03-2013, 07:57 PM. Reason: wordings!

Comment

How is Tracker working for everyone? The only mini game he is asking me to do is Greedy and sometimes it is twice on the same level. Also, yesterday Greedy took 12 hours to reset. Today...6 hours, doesn't make sense.

Comment

Last week I made 2.0 first time! This week, I'm stuck on 2 strawberry cupcakes. I did it twice, it didn't work. I didn't leave the game open inbetween tasks. Tracker should be able to keep track of times like Clown tasks. Maybe they will get him fixed soon.

Comment

The third week in a row I have on each checklist two exact same tasks, usually 'make 1 smurfs eat cookie' which obviously needs waiting time until Greedy is available again. Very annoying. Besides, I am still collecting tickets....

Comment

My first 3 tasks this week ... Earn 9 XP in Lazy's game. Earn 9 XP in Lazy's game. Earn 5 XP in Lazy's game Then it was fine until now. I'm stuck on ... Earn 2083 in Painter's game. Has anyone earned that much from painter? What do I need to paint?

Comment

• bloodbandit
                  bloodbandit commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Never got xp like that from Painter then again my fat fingers on the iphone are not much of a help w his games
                  From me he asked for 967 xp from Lazy. Never got xp like that from Lazy.

This week it was mainly Handy and Papa and Greedy (w the added Vanity and photo and build)... ah and there was grow some flowers - my eyes went round like saucers

Not fixed in the update. First two tasks are Handy's

Comment

No news here, but Tracker continues to malfunction. This week the event was over within hours of beginning!

Comment

• Huenola
                    Huenola commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Same problem! I didn't even get pass 1.2 and he disappeared granted the highest I get from him is 1.5

My Tracker works propperly since the last update. But I get my XP hours and days after the event has finished.

Comment

• Tenny
                    Tenny commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Still working fine, now unusual quests. But Brainy tells me over and over again, that Tracker has left just left the village ... and the XP weren't there. I rebooted my iPad three times, due to travel-difficulties and there they were: boiling in the kettle. 20 hours after completing the event *sic*

I just wanted to chime that I'm having the same issues as pretty much everyone else - he keeps disappearing and asking me for circus gifts/one mini game several times in a row.

Comment

I keep getting notifications that Tracker has returned to the village 12 hours before he actually appears. He's scheduled to appear in the morning but the night before is when the notifications start. A new notification pops up on my phone about every 30 minutes or so. Although it doesn't have a negative affect on playing the game, it is very annoying to to deal with tons of incorrect notifications popping up.

Comment

I wonder if tracker has been fixed in the next update. Last week I got 2 tasks for handy which needed double play. This week I already got my 3rd painter quest...

Comment

Also don't understand why the amount of SB needed to skip the list doesn't decrease after finishing tasks from the list.

Comment

Same problem as every week....first a lot of double quests for the same mini game and then he told me he left the village just to return a minute later...back to level 1.0. Sooooo annoying!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X