Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[iOS+Android] Ongoing problems with Tracker Smurf disappearing prematurely and inability to complete tasks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't Har a problem with Tracker leaving until today. So, what's changed? My iPhone battery almost blew up, so I had to get a new iPhone. The old iPhone 5 had the original never-updated iOS (6.0?). This new one is updated. Due to cooking and preparing for memorial day, I didn't even start it until real late in the day. Then I reopened the app and tracker was done. I closed it out all the way and reopened it, and tracker was back. Now, my mom has an iPad with an older iOS and she doesn't have a problem with Tracker. Hope this helps you out some, in pinpointing the source of the problem. .

Comment

• I am so happy that Tracker has conducted himself appropriately for the last two weeks! He started Mon am and has not left the village. I have closed the app and powered down my iPad several times and each time Tracker is there waiting for me ... even allowing me to do a second quest to achieve the required amount of XP. In past, I had to keep the app open and not do anything in the village btw quests in order for Tracker to recognize the XP earned in the second quest.

Comment

• tzr1877
        tzr1877 commented
        Editing a comment
        That's correct Marge ... in my village I got the dreaded "make two smurfs eat something" and because Tracker worked perfectly for me last week I thought I'd give it a try and it worked ... I went to the planet and did some stuff, came back to the MV then closed the app. As well, today, the Handy quest was for something like 1400 XP. I did the same thing to test Tracker ... played Handy, went somewhere else and messed around, came back to MV, collected some XP and coins, closed the app, came back several times until finally the time was up, played Handy again and voila Tracker accepted it.

Hopefully, he is fixed for everyone.????
        Last edited by tzr1877; 06-11-2014, 01:08 PM. Reason: Spelling

• Marge
        Marge commented
        Editing a comment
        So HAPPY! I have ended at 1.5 multiplier so many times. Now I can get to 2.0. Major happy smurf dance.

• Tapasz
        Tapasz commented
        Editing a comment
        Good to know, thanks for the heads up tzr!

• I don't have problems with my SEVEN Trackers in my village. Everything works fine and there is also no problem with reaching the 2.0 Bonus. (Android)

Comment

• Corn Su
        Corn Su commented
        Editing a comment
        Correction: I have 11 trackers!!!

• tzr1877
        tzr1877 commented
        Editing a comment
        A tracker explosion! Wouldn't it be great if you got 11 times the bonus XP!!

• Corn Su
        Corn Su commented
        Editing a comment
        That would be awsome!!!!

• My tracker still keeps starting and then ending and so on. It's really annoying so I don't bother doing trackers quest anymore in case I lose it and have to re start again, especially if I'm using smurf berries.

Comment

• Last week Tracker worked perfectly for me but this week it's doing the ending every time I leave the game bug. Kind of annoying. Just like Angel, I ignore him after the first time he ends early. Last week I was excited that he was working but now I'm back to being, hmm, I don't know. I'm not sad, disappointed, or angry. I guess I just expect bugs like this so I don't feel anything about Tracker's problems anymore. Not sure if that's good or bad.

Comment

• Tracker Smurf has been working well for me the past couple of weeks, until now. Got the screen that the event was over and to check the cauldron for my bonus. Instead of getting the hard-earned 1,500,000 xps all I got was a message that Tracker was away and would return again. WHAT?!? All that time and effort put in over the last 72 hours for nothing. This thread has been going on for over a year and it absolutely astounds me that this continues to be a major bug in the game. I would think if Beeline was seriously going to fix the myriad issues with this character they would have done so by now. How many tickets must one open only to get the same reply ad nauseum before it is properly addressed? Fix it or remove him!

Comment

• Zarko
            Zarko commented
            Editing a comment
            Log in again and you should now be able to collect your XP bonus. Same happens to me every single week.

• GunnedDown
            GunnedDown commented
            Editing a comment
            @zarko. Thanks for the tip, that fixed the problem and I was able to collect.
            Last edited by GunnedDown; 06-19-2014, 04:05 PM.

• Ok - now he leaves not only if I close the game but also when I go to the island/planet/mountain!

Comment

• Tracker came on Sunday morning and left an hour later, while travelling to my mountain. He came back Monday morning, and I could travel everywhere inside the game, but when I left the game, Tracker left. I could collect his XP ... had to close the game ... came back and Tracker is back, but I can't complete his tasks anymore. He's not recognizing it.
            I begin to think, that Beeline should abandon Tracker.
            Has anyone a Tracker-event that is running correctly?

Comment

• My Tracker worked absolutely fine on my iOS device for the past few weeks. However, this morning it just keeps resetting itself every time I log in again.

Comment

• Pachemz
                Pachemz commented
                Editing a comment
                Same with me, Zarko. He even showed up Sunday morning for a while then took off 'til Monday.

• Zarko
                Zarko commented
                Editing a comment
                Something has definitely made it even worse. The Tracker just keeps on disappearing every time I log out and come back again. I am just hoping this is because they are actually making attempts at getting it to work properly again. Would be a real loss if I could not use it again as it was guaranteed 15-20% progress increase for me every week.

• tzr1877
                tzr1877 commented
                Editing a comment
                Same thing here. He was being such a good boy for a few weeks ... but now I am forced to ignore him ????

• Whatever they did with Cowboy smurf has certainly set Tracker back. After a few weeks of pretty decent Tracker events (although I am still not sure exactly when he starts; Sunday night or Monday morning), tracker is a complete mess this week. He arrived Sunday with the first task of "make 2 smurfs eat strawberry cakes". He then left. Early Monday morning (like 1 am) he returned with "earn XP in miners game". The very next task was "earn XP in miners game". Frustrating but okay. The third task on the first list..."make 2 smurfs eat strawberry cupcakes". 6 hours in and I am not even at the 1.2 multiplier. There were a couple of frustrating tasks last week: harvest acorns and a flower box. These arrived Tuesday and weds so there was no way to complete them both. I looked for something to buy to decrease acorn time but it looked like I would be forced to spend money. Please Beeline, either fix Tracker or get rid of him. Also, can you please stop adding other game tabs in Smurf's Village?

Comment

• Pachemz
                Pachemz commented
                Editing a comment
                Sometimes I plant a box of flowers Sunday night and don't harvest it when it's ready. I plant a second box and don't harvest it when it's done either. I stagger the times so they're not ready at the same time. I do this just in case I get the harvesting flowers task. The same can be done with acorns.

• This week with tracker messed up with me and I didn't get any of my Xp. I lost out on more than a million and a half of xp. I got on this morning expecting to collect it and it told me tracker was over. So I went to his kettle thing expecting to be able to collect and I got the message that he was away. There also was no xp symbol floating above it. When I click on tracker he pops up the list I was on when he ended but the timer is all messed up. Last I checked it had almost 803,000 hrs left on the timer! When I close the app out and enter it again I still get the message that tracker is over. Anyone else have this problem? I spent smurfberries on tracker this week so this really sucks.

Comment

• Did you close the App completely? Have you tryed to restart your device?

Comment

• Last night when Tracker ended, I went to collect my XP which got me to 60% from 30%. This morning when I went on my smurfs, it had reset me back to 30%? What's going on? Have I lost all my tracker XP?

Comment

• I had the same problem this morning. Tracker worked fine this week, but when he left the village there was no bobbing sign above his kettle. I had to leave the game a few times and there it was. It was not related to closing the App. I think it was a time thing.
                    You should have your XP by now, right?

Comment

• Tenny
                      Tenny commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I replied to Amber Reinschmidt Stram

• I'm done with Tracker ! I think he should be booted right out of the Village! .....Kicked in the butt and booted out!!!! I just spent an hour and a half and probably 10 friggen Smurfberries to get to the 2.0 only to have the little creep skip town again. I'd like to wring his little neck!!!! That's all I have to say about that! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X