Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[iOS+Android] Ongoing problems with Tracker Smurf disappearing prematurely and inability to complete tasks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #136 Today, 09:29 AM Same thing happened to me as to JudiBe. So this morning I started over- first task was to make Smurfette blow a kiss two time; easy, right? Wrong! Touched her a number of times, and the task was not recognized! Furthermore, Smurfette will no longer blow kisses at all- she just twitches and walks on! Edit: Event just ended a second time! Looks like no Tracker event for me this week!
    Last edited by Cupcake; 05-11-2014, 09:33 AM.

Comment

• Man tracker had been working so well Why did they have too eff with it?

Comment

• Yes, Tracker is worse than he ever was! Every time you relaunch the village or come back from another area, Tracker begins again, or ends, alternately!

Comment

• Yep, on and off every time you leave, or return to the village. Giving up for this week.

Comment

• I've just finished my gifting run and encountered 5 force closes, however what's so strange is that tracker didn't leave this time. I won't be doing any tracker task this week though as I don't want to toil on getting a large multiplier and have tracker suddenly leave. Will see what happens next week.

Comment

• This morning tracker came up with his worst idea so far: Build two green houses! At level 64 (at 7%) I have no chance to reach one or even two new levels... :-(
              Last week I got "build a monosmurf"- for which you need Flying Smurf first who can only be bought with smurfberries. (And I also have that bug with tracker appearing and disappearing on Sundays.)

Comment

• Kelly Hoon
                Kelly Hoon commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi Jundarer, I hope it is not too late to share this with you. Build two green houses mean to add two item with a glass window which you can find at 'structure' menu, not two mushroom hut in green colour.

• I got this tracker tasks yesterday. The tasks aren't consecutive like the others I've encountered before with 3 consecutive greedy tasks back to back but it could be also considered as such.

Comment

• This is the first time I've had serious issues with Tracker. Like others, Tracker's event ends when I leave the game. I'm just ignoring him for now.

Comment

• Tracker asked me to earn 1607 xp from Handy's game. I played 3 pegs and never hit his hand and only earned 1200…unless someone has some kind of trick I don't see how I can earn more, so I guess I'm stuck.

Comment

• Tapasz
                    Tapasz commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The only way to finish this is like all other double tasks. Play the game once, close your cover if you're on iPad. Leave it for three hrs and open it again to play the second game.

• ejic12
                    ejic12 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I did that, and it worked. Thank you Tapasz!

• Tapasz
                    Tapasz commented
                    Editing a comment
                    YW! Somehow people keep on missing that advize ????

• Details to help Beeline (hopefully):
                  Android - Blacksmith Smurf Version (Samsung S3)

This is really the first time I am having serious issues with Tracker Smurf since I started playing SV in January 2013. Just like what Cupcake said above, every time I launch the game or return to the main village from another area of the game (island, mountain and Swoof planet), I get the "tracker event" ending or starting. This issue started on Saturday, 17 May 2014, if that helps the developer in any way. I now ignore Tracker Smurf. I hope Beeline fixes this issue soon. Tracker is fun WHEN he works properly

Comment

• Tracker asks for more than 1 baked goods
                    I performed the tasks once
                    then wait for the Greedy time to reset
                    then performed the same one

It never clears that particular task in Tracker

i do NOT want to spent smurfberries

is this a bug? or as designed?

what are my other options besides smurfberries?

Comment

• Tracker would not clear "Grouchy cross his arms 2 times" (My husband's village on IPad)

Comment

• I'm having the same issue, only mine I have a few more details about what is happening. Tracker events have typically run from Monday-Wednesday and during those days he is working, well as he has been for the past few months. The REAL bug is that tracker is now trying to start on SUNDAY. So all day Sunday he starts and stops each time the game reloads. I just used the bug to get a little extra XP on Sunday. Then first thing Monday there was a little problem because I had an event running. I just closed and reloaded my game again to restart the event and all was just as it should have been.

Comment

• I play on Android. So far I never had problems with trucker-Schlumpf. But lately, he has appeared on the Sunday is, and then disappears. When he arrives on Monday, I have only 60 hours. And I play an advances throughout the day I have certainly not reached 1.5 x, because I constantly have to bake. There are also other tasks. It would be really nice if she had more varied tasks. My bonus round ends always on Wednesdays at 10: 00pm. Is this normal?
                          Last edited by catcat; 05-26-2014, 01:27 PM.

Comment

• Tracker wants me to build 2 campfires in the village. that costs 2K each and I don't keep a lot of coins on hand.
                            I built 2 campfires. He didn't update...

Comment

• Evabevasmurf
                              Evabevasmurf commented
                              Editing a comment
                              first, is tracker exactly on the campfire, or is he kind of between the two pictures? Make sure he is on only one picture. Sometimes on mine he is kind of between them. Then, if you already have campfires in your village, do you have the storage shed in the village? If you do, you can stick campfires in storage and then just get them out again and see if that works. That way you don't have to keep buying them. If it clears the task, play the game a bit and then put them back in storage in case he asks for them again. I do it with fences, campfires, logs for timber's mill, stones for miner, benches, etc. then I can keep re-using the items over and over and not buying new ones every week.
                          Working...
                          X