Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get ready to meet Caveman Smurf in the next update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judging from the teasers, it look like postman smurf is attached to his hut. However, I still hope that he can function like a real postman. He will come to my village at a certain timing every day to deliver mail or gift from my neighbor

Comment

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      It is strange that Postman didn't get his own update or at the very least a teaser image. He must do something special. We all wanted him so maybe he comes with a surprise, and like everyone else I was really hoping when they added him he would have come with his giant rideable mail delivering rattlesnake!

• Will this Dino Custume count towards the Character Limit? I really want it, but I'm at the Character Limit on the Island. Will we ever get the ability to store or delete some Smurfs we don't need any more on the Island?

Comment

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm going to have this issue too! I never really thought about it. When we had that palm tree glitch a long time ago I bought a Smurf for each palm tree which took me right to the character limit. It has been great because I never needed farm fields to level up and my Smurfs are 100% banana eaters, but now it looks like there may be a downside. I like the Dino costume too, but we just not be able to get it. I'm glad you said something before I bought it.

• Evabevasmurf
      Evabevasmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      @ Morning Sky - Great point, especially after what you went through with the dragon costumes. I'm so glad I found this forum before I got to the Character Limit on any area.

• Purple, Cupcake....you always make my day with your nice postings????. Greetings from Germany

Comment

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome to the forum Myleen! Please do not feel shy about posting!

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi, Mylene- thanks for your kind comment! We love the forum and hope you will actively participate, too!

• Average app review time is 7 days...

Comment

• Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Hmmmmm..... which is scarier? Hmmmm.....

• My vulcanos on the planet are waiting for their small brother on the Island

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Totally love these- great job!

• Myleen73
        Myleen73 commented
        Editing a comment
        I like your artwork, too, Sky. Always really amazing! ????

• yosinori saitou
        yosinori saitou commented
        Editing a comment
        it's a spectacular work! great!!!????

• Comment

• Evabevasmurf
        Evabevasmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        This is so cool - and the colors look kind of smurfy. I'm much more excited about this than I was about Cowboy smurf, that's for sure! I hope it arrives soon!

• Comment

• Comment

• Evabevasmurf
          Evabevasmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Magic Crystals coming to a village near you!

• Megalodon and T-Rex: Watch out, little Smurfs!

Comment

• yosinori saitou
          yosinori saitou commented
          Editing a comment
          i hope my smurfs can swim faster than shark.???? maybe i'll let dolphins protect smurfs.

• Evabevasmurf
          Evabevasmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          @Yosinori - great idea. I will buy a dolphin, even though it is 100 SBs. Oh, man, can I part with 100 SBs for a dolphin? Yes, if I must protect my smurf in a barrel from sharks, I will do it!

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Great attitude, Eva!

• I am so impatient. Checking the appstore all the time. Maybe the update will arrive today?? Here we have now 11:17pm ...uuughh...time to go in bed. But...maybe the update will go online?

Comment

• Comment

• Purple!
            Purple! commented
            Editing a comment
            This is awesome!

• Comment

• Evabevasmurf
            Evabevasmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            This is the funniest cartoon ever! ROFL!

• Does anyone know when the update might come? Did Worker Bee or Spelling Bee say anything and I just missed it?

Comment

• Evabevasmurf
            Evabevasmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            No, but it needs to be soon. It would be cruel for Beeline to make us wait much longer!

• Android version is out!

Comment

Working...
          X