Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Contest!] Show Us Your Smurfs Making Their Favorite Movie Re-creation!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Contest!] Show Us Your Smurfs Making Their Favorite Movie Re-creation!

Click image for larger version  Name:	0CD5B477-FD84-48AB-B435-E138203181E1.png Views:	4 Size:	588.3 KB ID:	285934

Ask your Smurfs to re-create the filming of a terrific (or even not-so-terrific ????) movie and enter the fabulous Movie Re-Creation contest and win (obviously) stardust! ????

???? In the contest post, please mention the title of the movie that you are filming!

???? Rules and Guidelines????
    • Do not post anything from someone else's village or it will not be counted.
    • Screenshots must not be manipulated or edited with imaging software such as Photoshop, but cropping is allowed.
    • Only three entries per player! An ‘entry’ is one screenshot. Additional entries will be removed.[Note that a player can only win one prize.]
    • Each entry must be a separate post. Multiple screenshots in a single post will result in only one screenshot being considered.
    • Please do not use screenshots used in previous contests.
    • Duplicate accounts are a violation of Community Rules and Guidelines.
    • Submit your entries as a comment to this topic only. Entries submitted elsewhere such as in another thread or topic will not be counted.
    • Entries posted only on Facebook will not be counted.
    • Please try and use the best quality image that you can.
    • Submissions must be received by June 13, 7 am UTC.
    • Winners must provide their own Smurf ID/Support ID to claim their prize.
    • Prizes cannot be passed to or be claimed by someone else.
    Of course, ALL COMMUNITY RULES MUST BE FOLLOWED.

???? How to Upload Screenshots ????

- Write your comment about your screenshot
    - If you don’t see the “Upload Attachment” button below your comment box, click on the paperclip above your comment box on the upper right and an “Upload Attachment” button will appear in the lower left.
    - Click on the “Upload Attachment” button beneath your comment area.
    - Choose a screenshot from your Photos. Once it shows as uploaded, choose the size for the image (large or fullsize is recommended.) The image should then appear in your comment (it will look huge before you actually post it.) As the forum can only upload images of up to 2 MB, you may get an error message saying your screenshot is too big. If this happens, trim it down a little and try again.

If someone is having difficulties in submitting their entry, please offer to help them.

???? Prizes and Winners ????

Prizes are as follows!

1st prize: 2000 stardust ????
    2nd prize: 1500 stardust ????
    3rd prize: 1000 stardust ????
    Plus 3 honorable mentions: 500 stardust each ????

✒️Additional Guidelines ????
    • Make sure to check your Private Messages here on the Forum, the contest topic, and your email after the contest to see if you’ve won.
    • Never share your Support ID or other personal information on this forum, on Facebook, or with other players.
    • PopReach Employees will contact you by email or private message if your Support ID is needed to award your prize.
    Last edited by Cupcake; 05-25-2022, 07:50 PM.

Darlings!!! I am back! Did you miss me?
    I love the new Entertainment additions! Can you guess what classic movie my Smurfs are re-smurfing?

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20220523-195621_Smurfs' Village.jpg Views:	30 Size:	326.5 KB ID:	285806
    The answer is...
    Spoiler!

Attached Files

Comment

• HappySmurf
      HappySmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Great that you are back ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????Love your Little scene????????????????????????????????

There’s only one classic movie I could go for… JAWS!
    (Please note that Smurf & Safety were on set at all times and no Smurfs, or sharks, or even seagulls, were harmed in the making of this movie)

Last edited by cosmickitten; 05-26-2022, 04:21 AM.

Comment

• HappySmurf
      HappySmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??Great idea?????????????????????????????????????????????? ??

Jurassic Park by Steven Spielberg

Last edited by Morning Sky; 05-25-2022, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Back to The Future!

Click image for larger version  Name:	26008FB9-B778-4013-8B2B-B90FBEE7F7AF.jpeg Views:	87 Size:	191.1 KB ID:	285881
      Attached Files
      Last edited by yosinori saitou; 05-26-2022, 07:18 AM.

Comment

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        So clever!

• SpeedySmurf
        SpeedySmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Such a great idea ????????????

• sharonjoy
        sharonjoy commented
        Editing a comment
        Love it! (and the movie) ????

Movie-making on location in Rome! The chariot-race scene from smurfy BEN HUR Click image for larger version  Name:	07146991-436E-44B3-A072-4CC32DCFAE9E.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	359.1 KB ID:	285920
      Last edited by Chat noir; 05-25-2022, 03:54 PM.

Comment

• Baethan
        Baethan commented
        Editing a comment
        Very nice! I'm loving all of these! How fun!

• HappySmurf
        HappySmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes ????????Great ????????????????????????????????

• SpeedySmurf
        SpeedySmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Wonderful ????????????

Loved all your images on the update post, so I'm excited to see what other movies you can create! You are all so creative, I love it!

Comment

• Morning Sky
        Morning Sky commented
        Editing a comment
        Thankyou CoraPR, we all have much fun with this update.

Stephen King’s It

Click image for larger version  Name:	E162747B-4477-43AD-9F72-12C9818C471C.jpeg Views:	23 Size:	355.3 KB ID:	286000
      Last edited by Morning Sky; 05-25-2022, 08:07 PM.

Comment

• FaryalSia
        FaryalSia commented
        Editing a comment
        lol! this made me giggle! The Smurf's take on Pennywise is too cute to be scary =P But I love them even more for trying!

My momma always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get (Forrest Gump)

Click image for larger version  Name:	3A1F4D7A-AC06-4CFB-BD7B-04506675B001.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	200.8 KB ID:	286043
      Last edited by Nonna; 05-26-2022, 03:48 AM.

Comment

My movie is Sleeping Beauty. More particularly the cottage. It’s still a work in progress, but it’s near my castle on my mountain. Click image for larger version

Name:	A7701B1B-19E6-4E2C-B043-BCBB95A55DC6.jpeg
Views:	700
Size:	259.4 KB
ID:	286006

Comment

My favorite classic horror movies
          Click image for larger version

Name:	78710903-049D-4CCC-AC3C-CE09C9F14FA4.jpeg
Views:	679
Size:	105.9 KB
ID:	286008

Comment

Alfred Hitchcock: The Birds

Comment

• Chat noir
              Chat noir commented
              Editing a comment
              Great! Also just like my garden this morning when I was planting out vegetables!

• FaryalSia
              FaryalSia commented
              Editing a comment
              Wow! This gave me the same creepy feeling I had watching that movie!

• SpeedySmurf
              SpeedySmurf commented
              Editing a comment
              Perfect ????????????

Hi everyone! Don’t forget to show us your Smurfs actually making their movie, and please include the title!

Comment

• Nonna
              Nonna commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for reminding us

I made a movie tribute on my Island a while ago... it has been updated to include those electric fences (yass, awesome ????‍???? !!) and Smurfberg himself!!!
            Hope you guys have fun picking out the references!

Jurassic Park (1993)

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20220526-082631_Smurfs' Village.jpg Views:	0 Size:	842.6 KB ID:	286012
            Last edited by IslandLife; 05-26-2022, 11:46 AM.

Comment

I miss Yosinori’s “Back to the Future”, one of my favorite movies.
              Last edited by Morning Sky; 05-25-2022, 08:29 PM.

Comment

• Cupcake
                Cupcake commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks for noticing. There were some technical issues with the copy/transfer, and that one ‘disappeared’. It is here now!

• yosinori saitou
                yosinori saitou commented
                Editing a comment
                thanks Morning????????????
            Working...
            X