Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Contest] Join our Smurfy City Screenshot Contest and get the chance to win Smurfberries and a Heart of Gold!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Contest] Join our Smurfy City Screenshot Contest and get the chance to win Smurfberries and a Heart of Gold!

????️ How to Enter ????️
    • Show us your very own Smurfy City screenshot from your ingame area of choice!
    • (Optional and not a must at all) Include your Smurf ID into the post, so that other players can see your village/befriend you!
    ???? Rules and Guidelines????
    • Make sure you do not post someone else's village, or it will not be counted.
    • Screenshots must not be manipulated or edited with imaging software such as Photoshop.
    • Enter as many times as you like, but each community member can only be chosen as a winner once and may only receive one prize. Duplicate accounts are a violation of the Community Rules and Guidelines.
    • Submit your entries in this Forum thread only. Entries submitted elsewhere such as Facebook, or other topics will not be counted.
    • If someone is having difficulties in submitting their entry, please offer to help them or notify Spelling Bee and Twinkiepie for assistance.
    • Screenshots must be linked to or embedded into your post to be counted. Attached images are now accepted. Please try and use the best quality image that you can. To directly insert an image using BBcode, you may use an outside image-hosting site such as imgur.com.
    • Please do not submit entries via private message, email, or Facebook message
    • Submissions must be received by Wednesday, July 17th, 2019 at 12:00 AM MIDNIGHT PDT.
    • Winners will be contacted by email and/or via private message.
    • Winners must provide their own Support ID to claim their prize. Prizes cannot be passed to or be claimed by someone else.
    • To enter the competition, you’ll need to register on these forums if you don’t already have an account. You can register here: http://forums.bongfish.com

???? Prizes and Winners ????
    • Three winners will be chosen based on the Smurfiness of their submissions.
    • Each winner will receive 200 Smurfberries and a Heart of Gold item!
    • An individual community member can only win once and receive one prize despite multiple entries.

????️ Additional Guidelines ????️
    • Make sure to check your Private Messages here on the Forum and your email after the contest to see if you’ve won.
    • Never share your Support ID or other personal information on this forum, on Facebook, or with other players. Bongfish Employees will contact you by email if we need your Support ID to award your prize.
    • Please follow the directions of Bongfish Employees & the Community Manager Spelling Bee

* This contest in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Participants will be providing information to Flashman Games LLC and not to Facebook.

Our smurfy winners are

HappySmurf with post https://forums.bongfish.com/forum/ma...368#post242368

SmurfyWonder with post https://forums.bongfish.com/forum/ma...919#post242919 and https://forums.bongfish.com/forum/ma...918#post242918

DharmaSmurf with post https://forums.bongfish.com/forum/ma...887#post242887

Congratulations! You will be contacted via Private Message. ????????????

An honorable mention goes to our smurfy master builders Purple! Morning Sky SmurfyGhost427 cosmickitten Irene GR and Alex Smurf !

at foggy 221B Baker Street, a client brought in a case to a world famous detective.......????????????????

Click image for larger version

Name:	5D0453DD-590F-4B61-A5C5-822A21D024DA.jpeg
Views:	740
Size:	193.7 KB
ID:	242349

Comment

• Tamara Abbott
      Tamara Abbott commented
      Editing a comment
      ???????????? love ????????????????

• Chat noir
      Chat noir commented
      Editing a comment
      yosinori saitou. Loved your elegant cityscape, and this little story is brilliantly captured!

• cosmickitten
      cosmickitten commented
      Editing a comment
      yosinori saitou I am truly in awe of the city you’ve created in your Main Village, it’s amazing. You give me something to aspire to!

...a short break from the big city???? on to the beach....and then ...????????like ice ????????☀️????????????in the Sunshine...??????????????????????????????????????? ?????☀️????????????☀️????????????????????????????
    Last edited by HappySmurf; 07-08-2019, 03:40 PM.

Comment

• Euphoria Smurf
      Euphoria Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Love it. =) This beach doesn´t look like here in Sweden, but it reminds me of a tropical city I spent some time in, from a Smurfs eyes I guess. =) Great imagination. Ur an artist 4 sure.
      To be creative is to be happy. =) Thanks for the inspiration! Love to see more from u HappySmurf.

• Euphoria Smurf
      Euphoria Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Love it. =) This beach doesn´t look like here in Sweden, but it reminds me of a tropical city I spent some time in, from a Smurfs eyes I guess. =) Great imagination. Ur an artist 4 sure.
      To be creative is to be happy. =) Thanks for the inspiration! Love to see more from u HappySmurf.

• cosmickitten
      cosmickitten commented
      Editing a comment
      HappySmurf This is so lovely. Your village always makes me smile!

Click image for larger version  Name:	E59767FF-EB5A-4E35-B89B-6E65909A9FB3.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	478.8 KB ID:	242629 Love the city items. Been using them on the island (work in progress)Click image for larger version  Name:	7809DF2B-94FE-4362-BA27-E6DAC3FBEA61.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	414.9 KB ID:	242404
    Last edited by Trinity; 07-10-2019, 10:08 PM.

Comment

My smurfs village City!

Comment

• Tamara Abbott
      Tamara Abbott commented
      Editing a comment
      ????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Alex Smurf
      Alex Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      I just saw that you had the same idea with the small river through your city! ???? Love it! ☺️

• cosmickitten
      cosmickitten commented
      Editing a comment
      Beautifully done, really impressive. ????

IslandLife Features proudly presents "Smurf by Smurfwest"!! Coming soon to a theatre near you!

HE was an ordinary advertising executive, until a chance encounter with a mysterious stranger changed everything.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20190709_182852.png Views:	1 Size:	733.5 KB ID:	242421

SHE mighta been the only dame in the village, but I tell ya, that blonde would have stuck out anywhere.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20190709_183005.png Views:	1 Size:	710.1 KB ID:	242418

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine. Play it, Smurf.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20190709_183933.png Views:	1 Size:	761.9 KB ID:	242419

Pursued across Smurf Village!
    "That Smurf's dusting crops where there ain't no crops."
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20190709_184029.png Views:	1 Size:	743.4 KB ID:	242420

Culminating in a cliff-hanging finale on Mount Smurfmore!
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20190709_184113.png Views:	1 Size:	722.7 KB ID:	242422

"We'll always have Smurf Village!"

* Apologies to Hitchcock, Humphrey Bogart and Philip Marlowe.
    ** This feature presentation is also available in other regions under the title of "North by Northsmurf". That's a little reference for the Peyo comic readers ????
    Last edited by IslandLife; 07-09-2019, 08:36 AM.

Comment

• Irene GR
      Irene GR commented
      Editing a comment
      Soon funny!

• Irene GR
      Irene GR commented
      Editing a comment
      Soo funny!

• cosmickitten
      cosmickitten commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL! Love it!

I may need a little help submitting my entries, would someone please help me when the time comes for me to submit my entries? I would greatly appreciate it.
    What a wonderful opportunity!!! Thank you support team!

Comment

• Chat noir
      Chat noir commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Angelbaby357. On 27th May you asked this same question (post 28 on ‘Post Jungle pic to win’ contest) and I replied with help on how to upload pics. Is there something else you need?
      Last edited by Chat noir; 07-09-2019, 09:20 AM.

nice to meet you!

I'm japanese????‍♀️

I can't speak Enlish well.

love smurf????????‍♀️

Comment

• yosinori saitou
      yosinori saitou commented
      Editing a comment
      hi pesokana ようこそフォーラムへ! your screenshots look nice and great!????????????英語は上手くなくても大丈夫。俺もそうだから??????????? ?

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Your Village is beautiful pesokana , I love the use of the new pathway tiles too????

• cosmickitten
      cosmickitten commented
      Editing a comment
      pesokana Your Village is amazing and don’t worry about your English, it’s very good!

yr1znj ID sorry post twice

Oh Thats my ID I think... add me. ???? please???? lol
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Tea78; 07-09-2019, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Smurf ID yr1znj Hope you add ????
      Add me ???? everyone has such great villages. Click image for larger version  Name:	7E4B9B6E-4A59-494C-8DFA-53AD7B605435.png Views:	1 Size:	783.1 KB ID:	242448Click image for larger version  Name:	F1D251E4-4837-4958-9798-A48D24872AB7.png Views:	1 Size:	790.4 KB ID:	242449
      Last edited by Tea78; 07-09-2019, 09:25 AM.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
        AlleycatttSmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Your Village looks lovely☺️

My Smurfs have given up their nature loving ways and have totally embraced a new Smurftropolis! Crowds of Smurfs have headed for the Smurf city center in hopes of higher paying jobs and better social lives, This has created a building boom, unlike anything my village has seen before. The one once beautiful untouched forest has transformed into concrete, asphalt, billboards, and a smurf megascraper!

Unfortunately, the massive overpopulation of the city has lead to widespread crime and a large police presence now patrols the streets cracking down on illegal activities, In addition the Smurftropolis air is so thick with pollution and smog that now my Smurfs are starting to get sick, and the high rent prices in the new Smurf megascraper have created a large homeless population that now inhabits the city streets.

Several younger Smurfs are starting to question if this was the right direction for the future of their village, and I am hopeful this younger generation of Smurfs can fix these problems that have come to my Smurf village.

Comment

• Chat noir
        Chat noir commented
        Editing a comment
        Purple! Great pic - and I see the dark sense of humour still prevails!

• Alex Smurf
        Alex Smurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Haha love it! ????????

• cosmickitten
        cosmickitten commented
        Editing a comment
        LOLZ @Purple The dark and devious paths your mind takes never cease to entertain! ????

Comment

sorry, deleted post????
        Last edited by yosinori saitou; 07-09-2019, 11:17 AM.

Comment

okay Unicorn Smurf and Cupcake. i repost the whole view of my city here.

i know players who love the original pastral world of The Smurfs ( and of course i also love it very much ) don't like the '' city '' theme coming into this game, and i agree it's one of '' not suitable'' directions to the original world of the Smurfs. but, i think too much purism direction and one-sided direction are not right direction for this game also. there've been many themes in every updates Beeline and Bongfish have been giving us for over eight years. creating villages and areas by many themes are challenges to me and i've been enjoying that. i believe diversity of themes will make this game alive longer. actually, if i stick to the village i see in comics and cartoon, no need to update anymore. i already have enough huts, trees, stones, flowers,etc. to make '' original '' vision of the Smurfs' Village. that's the end of my game and of course i don't like that???? i'd rather enjoy '' wrong '' directions than stop playing this game.

so in this '' city '' themed update, i tried to make a happy, positive city suitable for my Smurfs. no polutions, no violence, and free from any negative images i see in the city of the real life. i hope i could make it and my Smurfs feel happy living my smurfs' city.

thank you????

Click image for larger version

Name:	6FD1C051-2C44-4EB0-B3E1-E484F3295EAA.jpeg
Views:	723
Size:	336.4 KB
ID:	242475

Comment

• cosmickitten
            cosmickitten commented
            Editing a comment
            I visit your city every day yosinori saitou just to marvel. It’s spectacular.

• SmurfyGhost427
            SmurfyGhost427 commented
            Editing a comment
            Love your beautiful city

• MagsRe
            MagsRe commented
            Editing a comment
            This is amazing, good job!

​ It all started with a Smurf's wish.. ​ What was he wishing for? Maybe for a new, stylish hut? After all, Smurfs are magic creatures and they can make things happen! ​ Some Smurfs started looking around for clues.. ​ Things were changing at the Village but Handy wouldn't tell anyone what he was working on. ​ Could it be the Smurfy Race he wanted to win? Maybe Handy was building him a new, faster car? Animals of the forest started looking for clues too.

Comment

• Irene GR
            Irene GR commented
            Editing a comment
            Twinkiepie can you check please why my photos are missing from the post?I did upload them and I could see them published, I have opened even a ticket for this.

• Twinkiepie
            Twinkiepie commented
            Editing a comment
            Irene GR did you upload them directly here with attachments? You can also send me your pictures as a message and I will take care of it I will investigate!

• Irene GR
            Irene GR commented
            Editing a comment
            Twinkiepie yes I did uploaded them as attachments here,I have also emailed those and the photos of forum errors I get to support,please if you can enter them to my stories!
        Working...
        X