Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There are a lot of things to love about the next update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha really imaginative Beeline, luv it so much.
    Spelling Bee, the snow will gone ok but in the top of the mountain too ? The last available area in the top of mountain peek I mean area castle and chalet.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      The two most recent Mountain expansions have permanent snow cover that has not been removed in this update.

• Pikkoro359
      Pikkoro359 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok it's so cool hihi

I'm sooo excited... I just can't hide it.... I know i know i know i know i know... I want you... I want you.... *singing and jumping around*

Comment

Hi everyone! The Fan-site MSV has been given some exclusive teaser shots of the upcoming update. You can check them out here: http://www.mysmurfsvillage.com/smurf...e-coming-soon/

Comment

• JudiBe
        JudiBe commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Spelling Bee....Can't wait. Critter storage too, yeah.

• DCMURFY1
        DCMURFY1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks spelling bee

• bloodbandit
        bloodbandit commented
        Editing a comment
        OMG MAJOR VALENTINE's Day update!
        LOVE LOVE LOVE the terrarium for critters on the planet!

Thanks Spelling Bee!

Thanks Beeline!

The new Valentines items look awesome! And this time I am going to buy a million heart trees!

Comment

Oh my god! The heart pool looks sooooooooooooo cute!!! And the statue is amazing!! And totally free!!! Ms.Bee is this a temporary item or will it stay?? WOW!

Comment

• Smurfette
          Smurfette commented
          Editing a comment
          Temporary items usually say they are temporary in the menu, so it looks like the statue is permanent.

• LightofFire
          LightofFire commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you smurfette! Was so excited, that i don't read carefully! You're right, there is no sign that it would be removed! Great! *dancing around the heart pool*

• Purple!
          Purple! commented
          Editing a comment
          Totally amazed that the statue is free! Even though it is just a repainted version of what we already had, it looks so amazing I would have gladly spent Smufberries on it! And it's free!!!

I am really LOVing all the update items. So cute and pretty!! Thanks Spelling Bee. You spoil us so.

Comment

It looks like so cute ^^

Spelling Bee, what's the cookie bridge? Are you sure it's not for an expansion ? Because the description is confusing, maybe this bridge is to be built to cross the river ??? ("Expand in style with this bridge").
          Last edited by Pikkoro359; 01-28-2014, 07:17 PM.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
            Spelling Bee commented
            Editing a comment
            Hello Pikko. You asked earlier if there were new Constellations added, not if there was an expansion. Yes, a new free Eastern Expansion has been added in this update by building a new Bridge.

• Pikkoro359
            Pikkoro359 commented
            Editing a comment
            Awesome, thank you

NICE !!!! Can't wait

Comment

Heart bushes are back!!! Every time i look at the pictures, i find out new things that i don't realize! OMG, can't wait!!

Comment

I have wiped out my Smurfberry reserves buying a whole pack of fluffy rabbits! I would love to see a new bonus item! I have every bonus item that I want, multiple of most items, so I am just as excited that a new update means new exclusive offers! All this stuff looks so cool and I am almost on empty with Smurfberries!

Comment

The new space creature looks so awesome

Comment

I am almost as excited about getting critter storage as I am with the XP collector! I love that it is a glass dome! Very space age and cool!

Comment

OMG...OMG....XP Collector, Cake Tower Wonder, Critter Storage and beautiful Valentines Day items ( especially the pool n Swan)....just couldn't wait. This is one of the coolest and sweetest update ever! Any idea when the update will be? The attractive teasers is killing me.....

Comment

Oh I'm so excited on this new update. Lots and lots of valentine stuffs to decorate our villages, a unique ant eater to collect our xp's, maybe the broken/cut tree trunk for our critter storage and another maybe, in the picture spelling bee posted above (the one with the valentines stuffs) there's a glass dome which could serve as our storage for special trees or is purple right that it's our critter storage?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
                        Spelling Bee commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hi Smurfy Bear. The Purple Tree Trunk is where your XP Collector lives. The new Metal and Glass Dome is the Critter Storage.

• smurfy bear
                        smurfy bear commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks so much for clarifying things Spelling Bee ü

Sorry for the double post, based on looking at the pics, it looks like purple is right, the glass dome is our critter storage (though it looks better as our green house) and I guess the broken tree trunk is just a decoration for our planet. We also do get bridges on this update but I'm somewhat split whether I like the cookie design or my custom design bridges. I guess it's a matter between having my boats/sea creatures pass under it or aesthetics.

Comment

• jileha
                        jileha commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Since it says "expand in style" and the bridge takes 48 hours to build, I venture the guess that it's an alternative bridge across the lava stream into new territory. Which would also imply that there'll be an expansion on the planet.

• Spelling Bee
                        Spelling Bee commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yes, there is a new free Eastern Expansion that is available once you build a new Bridge.

• smurfy bear
                        smurfy bear commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Woohoo! More space ü This is another exciting news ü Oh I can't wait for the new update!!!
                    Working...
                    X