Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There are a lot of things to love about the next update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPDATE SPOILERS:

I installed SV on a friend's android just to check out the update. Being level one I only managed to find out some item prices:

Coin items:
    Rose petals (two types) - 100
    Valentine’s cupcake stand - 150
    Valentine’s gazebo - 3500
    Valentine’s pond (the pond filled with floating candles) - 1500
    Heart shaped balloons - 500

Smurfberry items:
    Valentine’s float - 15
    Floating heart cloud - 15

All say available for a limited time to purchase but don't mention disappearing after the update . I also didn't see the heart shaped hot tub, pink sheep, heart bush or heart tree so they're probably VIP only.
    Last edited by widgem; 02-01-2014, 07:18 AM.

Comment

• Thank you Widgem!

Comment

• I've also managed to find out some update goodies ... Baker smurf has his own tab in the menu like nanny and explorer and sculptor. He works like nanny and all his goodies are made in his shop with w/s/d and stardust. Not sure of amounts. There's the lollipop lamps, croissant, bouncy gelatin, cookie table, cookie stool, cream puff, swing and chocolate diving board.

not sure what's in the VIP menu. Don't have access

Comment

• Stacy9107
          Stacy9107 commented
          Editing a comment
          Me too!!

• LightofFire
          LightofFire commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for sharing!

• chickadee2013
          chickadee2013 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks so much for the post Stacy. So that IS a diving board. Was hoping it was ... How funny it will be to see it in action! Was that the cream puff that the smurf was in? Should be interesting.

• Main Village:

Free:
        Armor Statue

New crops:
        Cinamon hearts
        chocolate covered strawberries
        cupids darts

Coin Items:
        rose petals (100)
        pink petals (100)
        cupcake stand (150)
        Valentines Gazebo (3500)
        valentines pond (1500)
        Heart shaped balloons (500)

SB Items:
        Valentines float (15)
        Floating heart cloud (15)
        heatt Jakuzzu (20)
        heart mushroom (1)
        heart bush (5)
        heart tree (10)

Mountain:
        same as main village

Island:
        Same as main village

Planet Swoof:
        Same as main village

SB Items
        Baker smurf (works similar to Nanny on the mountain, bakes sweets and toys for the smurfs and swoofs) (30)
        Space Antheater (collects XP, supercute ) (25)
        Space Critter Storage dome (30)

For the river, I own the explorer, so I think the prices could be higher for those who don't)
        Tunnel of Love (15/30?)
        heart shaped boat (15/30?)
        Venetian gondola (same)
        Doghnout boat (same)
        Creatue couple (in a boat? Didn't buy it) (8)

Coin Items:
        Cookie Bridge (new expansion) (1500)
        Water Lili and candle (300)

Comment

• widgem
          widgem commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you Susanne!

Does this mean the following aren't VIP only? (maybe I didn't have access to them at level 1):

heart jacuzzi (20)
          heart mushroom (1)
          heart bush (5)
          heart tree (10)

• Susanne Schlumpfmann
          Susanne Schlumpfmann commented
          Editing a comment
          No, none of the items are VIP (I am no VIP)

• LightofFire
          LightofFire commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you Susanne! It must be big work to share all these details! Danke!

• Thanks Susanne for the marvelous detail you added

Comment

• Wow thanks Susanne. I appreciate it, however now I am even more anxious ;-)

Comment

• Hope Spelling Bee can give a hint about when the IOS version will be available. I'm so anxious to spread some love.

Comment

• Cupcake
              Cupcake commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi, Cindy! Since it already has green submitted to Apple, it is in their hands now! No one at Beeline can say when because it is out of their hands!

• Unicorn Smurf
              Unicorn Smurf commented
              Editing a comment
              I do think they would be able to tell us if there was a problem with the update, though. So, fingers are crossed that there is no problem, and it's going to be out today! ????

• Thank you Widgem and Susanne! I wait for this updating!

Comment

• Thanks Susanne and Widgem! Do you now if you can build the expansion with a normal bridge or do you háve to use the cookie bridge?
              Last edited by Tapasz; 02-01-2014, 09:02 AM. Reason: Miss spelled Susanne's name, sorry

Comment

• Smurfette
                Smurfette commented
                Editing a comment
                You can delete the cookie bridge once the quest is complete and build the other one. I don't like the cookie bridge and that is what I did

• Tapasz
                Tapasz commented
                Editing a comment
                Wow, that's a first to be able to delete a bridge. Thank you Smurfette for the good news.

• Pachemz
                Pachemz commented
                Editing a comment
                Cool! I'll be deleting it in 7 hours. I only like one bridge per river. That way, I can put all the items smurfs interact with in a spot they all walk through.

• Does anyone know if the chocolate volcano is in the VIP menu? I listed above what my android friend said was in bakers shop but she's not VIP so doesn't know about the volcano.

Comment

• Stacy9107
                Stacy9107 commented
                Editing a comment
                :::chants need update now! Need update now!:::

• Cupcake
                Cupcake commented
                Editing a comment
                Now; want it now! We NEED it!

• widgem
                widgem commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm guessing it might be an Exclusive Offer. It wasn't in the screenshot that Spelling Bee provided. In response to Purple she said that all the shown items were readily purchasable and the Exclusive Offers would be a surprise. Seems the coolest items usually are EO.

• Hmpf, i hoped the update comes until the weekend is over... It looks like i have to wait for next weekend to redecorate.. Sniff...

Comment

• Thank you so much to everyone who is sharing info with all of us iOS users... You guys rock! Still impatiently waiting. I keep checking Game Center for any app icon change. Any pictures you all want to share would be extremely welcome, too!!

Comment

• Hey everyone. Beeline tried to time the release of the Android version so that it would coincide with or be released closely after that of the iOS version. Unfortunately, the iOS review process had other ideas lol.

The iOS version can literally be released at any time. While weekend releases are possible, they are rather rare. This means it might not arrive until early next week, most likely Monday. Try and hang in there everyone. Remember, this is how the Android players usually feel every update. :P

Comment

• Amberglass
                    Amberglass commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks Spelling Bee..... I'm still holding out hope that it will come today. We have a big snowstorm just starting and it would grab the perfect day to work on my village....

• DCMURFY1
                    DCMURFY1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Monday, that would be 7 days in review, but from the review times site they quoted 5 days.
                    Thanks apple.

• Spelling Bee
                    Spelling Bee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    DC, please remember that the site you are referring to is not affiliated in any way with Apple or the iTunes store. It gathers it's data from developers and then puts out an average based on their collected data. The typical review is anywhere from 3-10 days. Currently, the average is 5 but again, that's an average. Beeline has no control over which apps have longer or shorter review times.

• Isn't there a possibility that we can ask apple when they are going to send us the update?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
                    Spelling Bee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No. Apple Customer Support will not be able to provide you with any information as to when it will be available. We just have to wait for it to go live.

• Here are some images of Baker's items for anyone who's curious. The diving into the pink liquid (lemonade?) is really cute! That's a blue lollipop light next to the diving board.

Comment

• chickadee2013
                    chickadee2013 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thsnks Pachemz I like the blue colour of the jelly :-).

• Pachemz
                    Pachemz commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Me too! I didn't want to go with the traditional red jello. I think I'll build the yellow jello too.
                Working...
                X