Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get ready for massive rewards and some big surprises in the next update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I'm happy to see Gargarmel finally in the game. I hope he isn't too expensive. I don't mind spending $99.99 if he comes with Smurfberries. I think his castle should be obtained with Smurfberries not $49.99, that's asking a lot from loyal players. Hopefully beeline makes him affordable for everyone. I have to wonder if Gargarmel's entrance into the game after Peyo's wife's death had anything to do with it taking this long.

Comment

• GoodBadandtheSmurfy
      GoodBadandtheSmurfy commented
      Editing a comment
      I have no idea, but I doubt it.
      Seeing as I'm a translator for television and have translated TinTin, Spirou, and know The lost Village willl probably be given to one of the Dutch studio's I have an history with, I would like to translate the new movie in 2017. At the same time I would like to learn more about Peyo and his way of thinking.

Some of his more memorable quotes:

"I would be lying if I said I was a brilliant student. As is the rule for future artists, I spent my time illustrating the margins of my exercise books. I particularly liked the Latin grammar lessons because the exercise book had very wide margins, where I felt less restricted!"

"Contrary to the small, often evil characters in popular legends, such as gnomes and trolls, I wanted mine to be reassuring and kind. The Smurfs aren't really heroes. They form a community in which it is nice to live. Each one works for his pleasure. They practice the principles of equality, liberty, and fraternity."

"If you look at a crowd, you get the impression of a certain uniformity, that if you zoom in on it, you notice that one person has a moustache and another is wearing glasses. It's all the personalities and characters that form the crowd. It's the same for the Smurfs. They're all the same, but you can tell the difference between them."

"You'll find several failings of our society in the Smurfs. Sometimes, it is a caricature of the world of adults. Owing to the fact that I use imps and that I have given them their own language, I can easily refer to situations and past or current events. Those who want may understand."

"To draw a character's attitude, you really have to feel it. If I draw a character that's yawning, I automatically yawn because at the moment I'm drawing, I am that character. That's why the reader believes in it: this determination shines through in the drawing."

"It's true. The characters that I've created are not tough guys at the outset. The strength they express isn't spontaneous. Peewit, for instance, is resourceful. As for the Smurfs, they are constantly in danger. They become strong together, by being united. 'Smurf for all, all for smurf!'"

• Astro King
      Astro King commented
      Editing a comment
      Good, thanks for sharing the quotes, the reason behind the characters! I appreciate the cartoon even more now.

Here's what's hoppin' in the Smurfs' Village! Grumper is heading to The Game Master's Mega Mystery box. Coming soon!

Comment

• Astro King
      Astro King commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow he sure looks big!! Again, I don't have space to place him unless I delete some things...

• Evabevasmurf
      Evabevasmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, my smurfs and stars!!!!!! Grumper!!!!! Whoopie!!!!!!!

• supersmurf
      supersmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. I would prefer Gargamel from Game Master... Anyway , it's positive they offer such new item in the Game Master game.

Are we getting any more land expansions as that toad is huge that it might step on a smurf and kill it. Imagine an army of those toads in your village.

Comment

• Astro King
      Astro King commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha.. An army of toads! I can imagine that! ????

• GoodBadandtheSmurfy
      GoodBadandtheSmurfy commented
      Editing a comment
      The smurf version of Magnolia.

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      To my knowledge, I don't think there are any land expansions in this update.

There is just so much great stuff with this update!!!! The Grumper is a fantastic edition!

Comment

Sassette will be so excited to be reunited with her favorite pet! Thank you Beeline!!!!

Comment

• Astro King
        Astro King commented
        Editing a comment
        Purple, you have the link to this episode?

• yosinori saitou
        yosinori saitou commented
        Editing a comment
        yes, Sassette will be excited so much, but maybe not as much as you????

Where to put Grumper? Where to put Gargarmel? Decisions decisions ????????

Comment

Always be prepared, 'res' stands for reserved.

Comment

Do y'all think they will put him on sale again before the new update? Missed him when he was 9.99$

Comment

You can ask for him in this thread
          http://forums.beeline-i.com/forum/ma...-on-sale-again

CHances are he'll show up eventually. Especially with gargamel coming.

Comment

I didn't want to get my hopes up too high because I feared this would happen, but there we go. It's fantastic that Gargamel comes to the game, but the circumstances are unfortunate.
            He is such an essential character that I think everybody should have the chance to get him through game-play alone. Be it quests or smurfberries or both. But selling him and then at a very high price? That's not cool, Beeline. I think even people who don't really know the smurfs - beyond their existence - are aware of him. Smurfs as such, Papa Smurf, Smurfette, Gargamel. I'd also say Azrael, but I think more people are consciously aware of Gargamel than of his cat (or know it just as cat). I'm glad that we can get Azrael in the Mystery Boxes. Difficult, but eventually he'll come. I wouldn't mind more versions of him! But it's great already that we have him at all But not being able to receive Gargamel without spending a lot of money is sad.

I wonder how many people are going to buy him. He is so special that surely some people will splurge even though they usually wouldn't be willing to pay that much, but I wonder if that number is higher than the number of people who would buy him for $10. But again, if Beeline is striving to only made unnecessary additions EOs, then really, Gargamel should be 'free' (obtainable through game tasks/currency).
            Last edited by Evanna; 08-17-2016, 04:00 PM. Reason: Corrected a typo :)

Comment

• debbles smurf
              debbles smurf commented
              Editing a comment
              Purple ran into an issue ages ago and pretty sure he struck level 400 so 200 isn't so far fetched.

• supersmurf
              supersmurf commented
              Editing a comment
              I didn't know about hundreth smurf . Does anyone have him? I'm still at 88 level, even if I play since... gosh 4 years!
              PS: I really hope Gargamel will be offered at a reasonable price

• Evanna
              Evanna commented
              Editing a comment
              Debbles, I didn't know about the level 100 special smurf, that's nice. Gosh, level 400? I don't even want to think about how many xp that requires... although that might have been a glitch? (I just have a hard time imagining all those xp, wow)

I keep checking iTunes for the update.

Comment

Video Teaser on Facebook

Comment

The wonder is pretty, and the tropical sheep and new hammock are adorable!
                Doesn't seem like the flower house will do anything?

Comment

• Y3nzid_Raxip
                  Y3nzid_Raxip commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I love the sheep... Hoping beeline re-releases the pink sheep.

Video teaser on FB: https://www.facebook.com/SmurfsVillage/?ref=ts&fref=ts

Comment

I like the tropical sheep <3 Gargamel and his castle, like all the other Extra Expensive offers won't be available for me. I refuse to pay that much for pixels.

Comment

• Morning Sky
                    Morning Sky commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You pay for the SB. I can't wait and I will pay for the SB and will get Gargamel and his castle. That's added pleasure!

• supersmurf
                    supersmurf commented
                    Editing a comment
                    the tropical sheep is so cute... More than tropical, this sheep reminds me Carmen Miranda Latin American costumes of the 40's :
                    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...y_Business.jpg
                    For this reason, I call this sheep "Miranda"... when I'll catch her on new update :-)

• Moontje
                    Moontje commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Off cource, you get SB too, but I dont need that much SB's. I wouldve bought Gargamel with the 9.99 offer with 125 sb, now I won't.
                Working...
                X