Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which past Exclusive Offer Bonus items would you like PopReach to put on sale again?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bicycle shop and mushroom shop please

Comment

• Please the Bird Feed Hunt ???? Thank you
      Last edited by Jenny Rosa; 09-13-2017, 07:10 AM.

Comment

• Can you guys look into the programming for the EOs? Twice this week I'm trying to play the weed wacking game when the EO pops up...and effectively locks up my game. I can't exit the EO without force quitting the game, which means I lose that round of play for the weed wacking game because if you exit it you lose your turn and any points you've earned.

I can tap on the EO exit arrow til the cows come home but it will not work until the game timer clicks down to zero.

I know you can't control what I'm doing in the game when it comes up but maybe you can make it so I can exit out of the page whenever I want so I can get back to playing my game.

thanks

Comment

• Please offer the Giant Plant Nursery again! Thank you.

Comment

• Dear developers, I really want these offers that I could not get please put them back in a very happy list with the offers Saucer with alien Galaktischer laden tiki Warrior New Year Ball Elemental Orb Boutique Enchanted ForestCupcake Shop Elite VIP Smurfy Magical Springs Haunted Shop Medieval Shop Flowerbell Pet Shelter

Comment

• Please offer again the Polar Fuzzles for $9.99US. Thank you!

Click image for larger version

Name:	smurfsPolarFuzzles.png
Views:	60
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	194227

Comment

• Hi, I would like the shell smurf hut on the island to collect my shell directly when I collect the dives, like the one with stone on the mountain. Thanks

Comment

• Tamara Abbott
                  Tamara Abbott commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I would like that also. Thanks

• Dear developers, I really want these offers that I could not get please put them back in a very happy list with the offers Saucer with alien Galaktischer laden tiki Warrior New Year Ball Elemental Orb Boutique Enchanted ForestCupcake Shop Elite VIP Smurfy Magical Springs Haunted Shop Medieval Shop Flowerbell Pet Shelter Soapbox Racer Haunted Playship

Comment

• without this list of offers that I lost my game is dull I like playing a lot I started in 2014 hehehe very good I would like you to put more things in the game to form a farm with animals cows hens horses pigs ahhhhh my dream also in the game a dairy factory too much top would be too cool

Comment

• Dear developers, I really want these offers that I could not get please put them back in a very happy list with the offers Saucer with alien Galaktischer laden tiki Warrior New Year Ball Elemental Orb Boutique Enchanted ForestCupcake Shop Elite VIP Smurfy Magical Springs Haunted Shop Medieval Shop Flowerbell Pet Shelter Soapbox Racer Haunted Playship

Comment

• I'd like to see the Bike Shop, Dentist Smurf, patchwork smurf, Doctor Smurf, Fortune Teller, Bee Keeper, Parade Shop & Birdfeeder Hut

Comment

• At some point can you offer the Pathway Tile Shop again, I can't believe the offer never popped up. I so upset that I have missed it yet again, its such an important item to have when decorating your village. I would also like VIP Lost Village Gargamel.

Comment

• Hi,
                          Can you please offer Lord Balthazar's castle, I would love to add this villain with his Castle EO I think it was the 49.99 offer. It would be great with October holiday coming up. Thanks so much! ????

Comment

• Mansion please... it's all I need to complete my EO collection, unless there is something I haven't seen on the updated thread yet. ????????

Comment

• Smurfs village I'll suggest even better a smurf farm shop as an exclusive offer where you can buy cows pigs hens horses and also a dairy shop shop that everyone will like

Comment

Working...
                              X