Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which past Exclusive Offer Bonus items would you like PopReach to put on sale again?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cosmickitten
    commented on 's reply
    Hi FaryalSia, I’m afraid there’s never been a black stag offered as an EO. Might be a good one to suggest on the ideas thread though!

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Hmmmm… I believe you mean the black stag from “ The Noble Stag" cartoon. I don’t remember him being in the game, but that could be my bad memory! Maybe someone else will know!

• FaryalSia
    replied
    Was the black stag ever a featured EO? The one that was King Girard transformed by a villain who was hunting him? I feel like it was but I can’t find an image on the forum nor the item in the menu.
    Last edited by FaryalSia; 03-29-2022, 02:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• cosmickitten
    commented on 's reply
    Check out the Gold Sale Hut Flying Smurfette!

• cosmickitten
    commented on 's reply
    Check out the Gold Sale Hut SushiSmurf!

• Flying Smurfette
    replied
    Roller coaster at the low price would be awesome ????

Leave a comment:

• Y3nzid_Raxip
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SushiSmurf
    replied
    Sorry to ask for this again, but I must. Please bring back the Juicer. I regret not buying more of it in 2017, when I asked and it was brought back on EO! Thank you kindly, in advance and please offer it at a lower rate, if you can.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Smurfs Screenshot 2022-03-26 015014.png
Views:	158
Size:	606.8 KB
ID:	283122
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you so much cosmickitten - you are the best!!????????????

• cosmickitten
    commented on 's reply
    Check out the Gold Sale Hut AlleycatttSmurf!
    Last edited by cosmickitten; 03-22-2022, 01:04 PM.

• Baethan
    commented on 's reply
    cosmickitten Thanks again, that was super fast! I was able to get this for my village this morning.

• cosmickitten
    commented on 's reply
    You might like todays EO Sale Baethan!

• Baethan
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you so much cosmickitten !!! I really appreciate your help, and thank you also for keeping us up to date with the EO's each day!

• cosmickitten
    commented on 's reply
    At last count there are over 500 EOs in the game Baethan, and yes, there are some that have not been seen for quite a while. I’m trying some gentle persuasion to try to get PopReach to offer some of them! ???????? You’ll find some really good info on this old topic and you can always look back through the EO list and see if there is anything you would like. If there is just post it here and I’ll pass it on!

https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...llection-topic

I’ll ask if they will offer the Yellow Dragon again soon.
    Last edited by cosmickitten; 03-18-2022, 12:23 PM.

• Baethan
    commented on 's reply
    Please offer this one again! I know it was just offered, but I apparently missed it having a very busy last two weeks. cosmickitten do you know of any other EOs that have not been offered in quite a long time? I only started playing in early 2020, so I'm sure there are many I've not seen.
Working...
X