Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which past Exclusive Offer Bonus items would you like PopReach to put on sale again?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PeachBlossom
    replied
    Love to see the Hospital and Police Station come back!

Leave a comment:

• CindySmurf
    replied
    Please put the Lunar items back for sale. The Lunar Dragon and Lunar Lion especially. I find I am loving both my MV and Island Chinatown areas. Despite my best efforts I do not think I will ever get the Lunar Float. The Hungry Caterpillar game and I are deadly enemies.

Leave a comment:

• Astro Smurf
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image_15840.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	147.4 KB
ID:	286636 Please bring Weepy Smurf to the Gold Hut menu so he can join my village.

Leave a comment:

• Astro Smurf
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you cosmickitten - very happy to see these added to my village!

• cosmickitten
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Astro Smurf - most of these items are now available in the Gold Sale Hut!

• Astro Smurf
    replied

Name:	image_15753.jpg
Views:	262
Size:	138.9 KB
ID:	286254 A few of the Exclusive Offers that I would love to see in the golden hut menu.

Leave a comment:

• cosmickitten
    commented on 's reply
    Can’t take any credit for this one, it’s thanks to Cupcake for chasing this up! ????

• SushiSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Yay!! cosmickitten thank you so much!

• cosmickitten
    commented on 's reply
    This is now available in the Gold Sale Hut SushiSmurf!

• SushiSmurf
    replied
    It looks like we have the various smurfy bands on EO this week except for the Smurf Party Band. I missed this one from the Smurfy Acres update! Can it be added please, at a low sale price? Thanks in advance!

Name:	SmurfPartyBand.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	214.7 KB
ID:	285863

Leave a comment:

• SushiSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Cupcake I tried flipping the Juicer but the error just flipped right along with it! Lol it's very comical. I'll try rebooting my device to see if it fixes it. If not, I guess I can live with it. But thanks for the suggestion!

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    SushiSmurf Try flipping the juicer and see if that makes a difference! If not, you might try rebooting you game. And, of course, there is the Customer Support option….

• SushiSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    I think the Juicer that I bought years back worked fine but maybe something got corrupted? PopReach

Last edited by SushiSmurf; 03-29-2022, 10:39 AM.

• FaryalSia
    commented on 's reply
    Cupcake cosmickitten I was wondering if I’d imagined it! I just watched the episode and it looked so familiar—mainly the scene when the smurfs were decorating flowers around him while he healed; it felt like I saw it in the game and had no idea what the reference was until I watched the episode first time in 30-some years ????
    Last edited by FaryalSia; 03-29-2022, 10:30 AM.

• SushiSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Oh wow!! Thanks so much cosmickitten and PopReach for the quick response. I was able to add one more to my village and a couple in the mountain. Just a comment to add. In the photo above, the juice comes out properly, out of the spout and on to a small bucket. There must’ve been an error or glitch along the way because in the animation, the juice pours out of the wrong side of the juicer, that is, opposite of the spout. Let me provide a snapshot
Working...
X