Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which past Exclusive Offer Bonus items would you like PopReach to put on sale again?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cosmickitten
    commented on 's reply
    I’ll certainly ask for it to be put on sale again melissa. It’s very unlikely to be offered for berries though I’m afraid.

• melissa
    replied
    Missed out on Mother nature. Would like to see that again. Also could this be offered for sb and not real money?
    Last edited by melissa; 07-28-2022, 06:59 PM. Reason: want to add somthing.

Leave a comment:

• cosmickitten
    commented on 's reply
    Both are on offer today SmurfyShia!

• SmurfyShia
    replied
    Golden Coin Shop!! Please bring the Golden Coin shop back as an EO, I can’t wait to build golden walls

Finance Smurf’s bank would be really cool too

Leave a comment:

• CindySmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Just an update. I did get the Lunar Float. I kept playing the hungry caterpillar and finally I could claim it. It is lovely. Still wish for all the Lunar items to be offered again. Also would like the Bird Feeder Hut and the big dinosaur.

• Astro Smurf
    commented on 's reply
    Awesome suggestion AlleycatttSmurf. I had these items but sadly I lost them when my village became corrupted ☹️

Would be great to he able to get them again!

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks cosmickitten !! Fingers and toes crossed😅🤞🤞🤞

• cosmickitten
    commented on 's reply
    AlleycatttSmurf I will certainly ask.

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    cosmickitten yes they were originally prizes in Lucky Smurfs game in the MV. Since we’ve had other prizes (ex: original porcupine) added to the Rarity Shop I am hoping that these items will get the same treatment.

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, these were prizes, I think, because I remember that the pot of gold was ridiculously hard to win. I’ll try to remember which game…

• cosmickitten
    commented on 's reply
    The item you are describing is the Lost Village Gargamel Lucy Webster and I’m afraid it was removed from the game a few years ago. Sorry! 😢

• cosmickitten
    commented on 's reply
    These are not EO’s AlleycatttSmurf - are they maybe prizes from something?

• Lucy Webster
    commented on 's reply
    Not seen these?

• Lucy Webster
    replied
    The long haired gargamel….been so long I can’t recall if it was from the comic or the lost village??? (If the lost village then I know it’s been discontinued)

Leave a comment:

• AlleycatttSmurf
    replied
    Please offer Card Table, Dice Barrel, and tiny Pot of Gold either in the Rarity Shop or weekly deals🙏🙏🙏

Click image for larger version

Name:	FB752827-D0C8-4CC1-BF35-8931362308DD.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	144.2 KB
ID:	288005

Leave a comment:

Working...
X