Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which past Exclusive Offer Bonus items would you like PopReach to put on sale again?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cosmickitten
    commented on 's reply
    Hi BloodyMary - you will find 3 of these items currently for sale under the Gold Hut Sale tab this week!

• BloodyMary
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Skyblack
    commented on 's reply
    I saw it! Thank you very much Cupcake I will be waiting to acquire it when it comes out! ????

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    I think he comes with Cupid’s Hut and was an EO. I’ve written you a PM! ????

• Skyblack
    replied
    What cabin should I have for Cupid to go through my main village? can you help me.

Leave a comment:

• SushiSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Happy to report that I've purchased my SmurfyDam and then some! Many thanks for your help cosmickitten and Cupcake !!

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    We’ve missed you, as well! Welcome back! ????????

• cosmickitten
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry about the slight technical hitch with this offer SushiSmurf - the Dam is now back available under the Gold Sale Hut! Good to see you back, enjoy! ????????????

• SushiSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks so much Cupcake ! I've missed being on the forum with you all!

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    I’ve alerted PopReach to the issue and request, Sushi!

• SushiSmurf
    replied
    The Dam was offered as a timed EO for $9.99US (no smurfberries) and there should still be time to buy it (about 9hrs left for other offers) but NOW IT"S GONE! The other offers are still available but not the dam. WHY??? Please bring this offer back again at this price. I was ready to buy it until it was taken away before time was up. I've taken a break from the game for a few months but now coming back to the beloved Smurfs and purchase all that I've missed.

Please bring back the village Dam. Please bring it by itself and not bundled why other EO. Thank you! Much appreciated!
    Last edited by SushiSmurf; 11-17-2021, 07:41 PM. Reason: add request

Leave a comment:

• Coralpeace50
    replied
    Anti wither hut!

Leave a comment:

• AlleycatttSmurf
    replied
    Please offer Gargotec

Leave a comment:

• BloodyMary
    replied
    Valentine Crop Shop ^-^

Leave a comment:

• cosmickitten
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Smurfy! If you haven’t already seen it, Gargovich is on offer in the game today!
Working...
X