Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which past Exclusive Offer Bonus items would you like PopReach to put on sale again?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	image_15753.jpg
Views:	268
Size:	138.9 KB
ID:	286254 A few of the Exclusive Offers that I would love to see in the golden hut menu.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	image_15840.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	147.4 KB
ID:	286636 Please bring Weepy Smurf to the Gold Hut menu so he can join my village.

Comment

• Please put the Lunar items back for sale. The Lunar Dragon and Lunar Lion especially. I find I am loving both my MV and Island Chinatown areas. Despite my best efforts I do not think I will ever get the Lunar Float. The Hungry Caterpillar game and I are deadly enemies.

Comment

• CindySmurf
        CindySmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Just an update. I did get the Lunar Float. I kept playing the hungry caterpillar and finally I could claim it. It is lovely. Still wish for all the Lunar items to be offered again. Also would like the Bird Feeder Hut and the big dinosaur.

• Love to see the Hospital and Police Station come back!

Comment

• Please offer Card Table, Dice Barrel, and tiny Pot of Gold either in the Rarity Shop or weekly deals🙏🙏🙏

Click image for larger version

Name:	FB752827-D0C8-4CC1-BF35-8931362308DD.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	144.2 KB
ID:	288005

Comment

• The long haired gargamel….been so long I can’t recall if it was from the comic or the lost village??? (If the lost village then I know it’s been discontinued)

Comment

• cosmickitten
          cosmickitten commented
          Editing a comment
          The item you are describing is the Lost Village Gargamel Lucy Webster and I’m afraid it was removed from the game a few years ago. Sorry! 😢

• Golden Coin Shop!! Please bring the Golden Coin shop back as an EO, I can’t wait to build golden walls

Finance Smurf’s bank would be really cool too

Comment

• Missed out on Mother nature. Would like to see that again. Also could this be offered for sb and not real money?
        Last edited by melissa; 07-28-2022, 06:59 PM. Reason: want to add somthing.

Comment

• cosmickitten
          cosmickitten commented
          Editing a comment
          I’ll certainly ask for it to be put on sale again melissa. It’s very unlikely to be offered for berries though I’m afraid.

• cosmickitten
          cosmickitten commented
          Editing a comment
          Mother Nature is on sale today melissa.

• Thank you. @comickitten. Yeah, can't blame me for trying though.

Comment

• melissa
          melissa commented
          Editing a comment
          i missed it. darn Cupcake thank you for letting me know.

• Would be great to see the Zombie Smurfs offered again 🧟‍♂️

Comment

• Thank you cosmickitten, sadly this offer didn't come up for me, guessing because I already have Mother Nature which was in the bundle in my different areas. Thank you for letting me know though :-)

Comment

• cosmickitten
          cosmickitten commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Astro Smurf I’m really sorry this didn’t show up for you - it shouldn’t make any difference at all if you already have Mother Nature, I have her too in all areas but I still got the offer. Did you get a different offer, or did you just not get any offer at all?

• Hi cosmickitten, thank you for your reply. I didn't get any offer. I tried moving between areas, and restarting my device, to no avail. Hopefully it will come again in the future.

Comment

• cosmickitten
          cosmickitten commented
          Editing a comment
          Sounds like maybe a connectivity problem 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ll request the item for you again. 👍🏻

• I would love a few things to be in the Gold sale hut.

The Bird Feeder Hut
        The Troll
        The Zombie Dance
        Brontosaurus
        Pastel Castle
        Dancing Girls with Easter Egg Archway
        The Three-Headed Monster
        Castle with Waterfall

Comment

• can someone point me in the right direction? I am looking for a thread talking about lunar items and i can't seem to find one. I have a question about a item i saw in one of my friends main villages.

Comment

• cosmickitten
            cosmickitten commented
            Editing a comment
            There is a topic about the most recent Lunar Update here melissa. Otherwise I suggest you just type “Lunar’ into the search box at the top left of the page - that will bring up anything lunar related, including EOs. Can you describe the item, it might help identify it?

https://forum.smurfsvillage.popreach...illage-is-live

• Thank you for the first suggestion, the second didn't work. I got nothing from that. Yes. It was a large bunch of lunar lamps. They were being used by the smurfs to fly around the village.

Comment

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            I believe what you are looking for was a prize unlocked by placing Tourist Smurf on the Island. You cannot win the prize unless you first place Tourist. Then you have to actually play CHILLY SMURF'S REMEDY RECIPE GAME in the main village to win it; it is in the ‘premium’ tier of that game. The prize is called Asian Lantern Ride.

Melissa, please help keep these conversations together by tapping ”Comment” under your original post and asking any further questions that way. Thanks!

Working...
        X