Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ND] Add an item in each area that has a "Collect All" ability to gather Smurfberries from our Smurfy Wonders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New update! New Wonder! A bigger need for a smurfberry bird collector to collect all in each area! please add. We really need this.

Comment

New update! Another New Wonder! A bigger need for a smurfberry bird collector to collect all in each area! Please add soon. It would be nice to collect all at once. Thank you ????

Comment

Please consider a smurf berry collector. We keep getting new wonders this would be great to have.

Comment

Yeah I would appreciate this a lot!

Comment

Implemented!!!

Comment

• Alex Smurf
              Alex Smurf commented
              Editing a comment
              This is so cool!! Thanks Bongfish! ????

How do you buy the bird twice? I bought in main village and now it has disappeared from all the other area menus

Comment

• Shaunie314
              Shaunie314 commented
              Editing a comment
              It’s in the animal menu in each area.

By now we have the possibility to collect the smurfberries by using the smurfberry bird - through paying real money.

Could you please add a solution by spending smurfberries, not real money, Bongfish? An update on the hydrant by investing e. g. 5 - 10 smurfberries for collecting further smurfberries is an option. Thanks in advance.

Comment

• SolipsismSmurf
              SolipsismSmurf commented
              Editing a comment
              Smurfberry Bird and Relaxation Hut are two essentials to the SV game, both real $$$ :O I think both are so essential that they really should be offered for Berries. Even if it's a lot of them.
          Working...
          X