Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Share your Smurf ID here to find and make new Smurfs' Village friends!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahlvit
    replied
    Please add me, my ID is nc70mp

Leave a comment:

• Alecelia
    replied
    Hello! I’m Alecelia. You can add me as a friend at 97z303! I love looking at people’s villages for inspiration. Hope to befriend some of you soon!

I would love to exchange gifts! I’m trying to work on some Smurfy Wonders and could really use some extra help. All help is good help!

Happy Smurfing!

Leave a comment:

• Sandyland
    replied
    Good Smurfy Morning, please feel free to add me for gifts 🎁.
    New $andyland wood yx99wc . Just back playing after a January crash. PopReach helped get some of my game back. Thank you PopReach. Most of my friends have deserted 😪 me. I try to gift daily except Holidays.

Leave a comment:

• Revisha
    replied
    My ID is 6v7h3h

Leave a comment:

• Ernie2408
    replied
    I need Friends - My Smurf ID d41h64

Leave a comment:

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    md432 Casper3 There is a big bug problem with collecting bolts and completing Clockwork Smurf. Please read all the posts here: https://forum.smurfsvillage.popreach...eeps-resetting

• Casper3
    commented on 's reply
    Oh hello!! I don’t get on here much and just seen your post. It too me ages to figure out how to send bolts. I didn’t know you could jump to other villages haha. xx happy smurfing

• GrayWitch
    replied
    5025j9 Sky (I have no friends as of posting this so I hope it finds someone)

Leave a comment:

• md432
    replied
    just added yall Gaia_ Tamsharleycat kitamurafan Darkerion Casper3 Paris Bea if you like accept my friend request, I will send you gifts at least twice a week! I used to have a lot of friends but I think a lot of them don't play or gift much anymore so happy to add ppl! I prefer wood or bolts (when I am collecting them my username says “Bolts Now” to signal my current needs) as a gift, let me know under this comment or in your names on smurfs what I should gift yall! My smurf ID is ktgnnk btw if anyone else wants to add me!
    Last edited by md432; 07-18-2022, 03:37 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Please provide your Smurfy ID, Dadawin. Is ‘Dadawin’ your village name?

• Dadawin
    replied
    Dadawin
    初紙會員.請加我ID: 4x2h6q, thx????????????????

Leave a comment:

• Dadawin
    replied
    Dadawin
    初級會員
    怎樣以朋友嘅ID加入自己個村落裏邊做朋友、thx

Leave a comment:

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Gaia! I also suggest that you request to be friends with those that have posted recently above in your game itself, like Tam, Kit, Dark, Casper and Paris!

• Gaia_
    replied
    Hello all, l’ve been playing the game for some time but l don’t have any friends. Please free to add me. My id is: ckz2t5

Leave a comment:

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Tam here is the place to leave your info. I also suggest that you reach out to those that have posted recently above- they are much more likely to be still playing than those you found in-game.

Don’t forget to use the search function here in the forum if you want to find the correct place to post!
Working...
X