[PS] Holly Bush and Poinsettia are now temporary and will disappear when the snow is gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Morning Sky
    Smurfs' Village Inhabitant
    • Sep 2013

[PS] Holly Bush and Poinsettia are now temporary and will disappear when the snow is gone

Why are this and other items seasonal now? You cannot take away what we own for over one year!
  • Tapasz
    Sagacious Fashionista & Mojito Mixologist
    • Sep 2013

You are so right on this!! I use the bushes in my whole village as hedges. Please tell me this is a mistake!!

Comment

• ABI0683
      • Sep 2013

I hope these won't disappear! So many use them year round.

Comment

• Tapasz
        Tapasz commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, and it was the only way I could have a Christmas tree already in my village before update!

• NightN
        NightN commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree, Beeline can you confirm whether old purchases will remain or disappear after the season is over
    • Morning Sky
      • Sep 2013

Please don't cut down my beautiful old trees!

Comment

• chickadee2013
        chickadee2013 commented
        Editing a comment
        No! The lovebirds are so content there. Don't cut down their home in the tree!
    • Ray888
      Magical Berry Blaster
      • Oct 2013

Yup, let us "keep" those items as it is.

Comment

• Charliesmam
        • Nov 2013

I bought loads of the bushes last year as they were not marked as temporary and replaced all my stone wall boundaries with them, please don't take them away now.

Comment

• LightofFire
          Smurfy Sam's Smurfy Mom
          • Nov 2013

Absolutely agree! Have wooden reindeers and holy bushes all year around... Dont want to miss them!!!

Comment

• Spelling Bee

Smurfs' Village Community Manager

Forum Administrator

• Jul 2013

Hi everyone. Im going to ask the studio on Monday for some clarification. If I had to guess though, I would say that they were never meant to be permanent and were instead meant to be a temporary seasonal item. Again, I'll try and find out for sure though what's going on.

Comment

• Tapasz
              Tapasz commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks! And if they "forgot" to delete them last year....can't they forget again? Really like to hold on to them!
          • erolynn
            • Nov 2013

Dear Beeline,
            Spelling Bee has mentioned that the poinsettia and holly bushes were probably never meant to be left over from last year’s Christmas update. Nevertheless, they were left and a lot of players have grown quite fond of them. In this past year, many of us have reused those items and found ways to incorporate them into our villages and to enhance the beauty of the island and mountain. Some of us are particularly fond of shrubby, flowered village decorating. While some of the flower options are beautiful, many are too awkward (i.e. the huge, purple flower vases) or have huge footprints (i.e. hibiscus bush) for some of us to reach full shrubby-flower potential in our villages. However, the poinsettia, which sits in a basket/vase, has a nice brown coloring that blends nicely with other items, and the holly bush makes a beautiful hedge without taking up a lot of space. By popular request, you left the bare trees from last year’s Halloween update, and we all thanked you kindly for it. Many of us have since gone on to place holly bushes on those trees and create a new Smurfy tree. Please, other members of this forum, will you join me in this campaign to keep the poinsettias and holly bushes? I do not want to see them go. I don’t think I could stand my island without these two beautiful items blended in with my other plants. Thank you!

P.S. If you have already mentioned in another thread whether or not they will stay, Spelling Bee, I appologize. I am still getting used to this forum.

Comment

• Spelling Bee

Smurfs' Village Community Manager

Forum Administrator

• Jul 2013

Hi Erolynn. I've merged your idea topic here with the preexisting problem topic. I have put in a request early this morning to find out what's going on with these items. Once we hear back we can either be at ease or launch into campaign mode to save them. In short, let's wait and see what they say first. I promise the second I hear back, and I'll let everyone know.

Comment

• Purple!
                Villain Lobbyist Extraordinaire
                • Sep 2013

If you take away the holly bush it will be disastrous for my island! Please Beeline let us keep it!

Comment

• happybird
                  Crazy Cat Lady
                  • Sep 2013

Just adding another plea to keep the hollies and poinsettia. I particularly love the hollies, with their small size and pretty berries. I've got my fingers crossed for good news from the studio.

Comment

• Morning Sky
                    • Sep 2013

In spring the Yule Goat was removed. It happened " by mistake" was the answer of Beeline. Please, lets us keep this item now. this item was not declared as temporary item. Beeline answered at that time, the goat of straw would be implemented in the game again in a future update. Please Beeline, keep this promise and don't take the Yule Goat and the other items away again!
                    Last edited by Morning Sky; 12-16-2013, 06:40 PM.

Comment

• smurfy bear
                      Kung Fu Panda
                      • Nov 2013

I too vote that Beeline allows us to keep this items. I've had the wooded reindeer since it was introduced and would miss it. Please Beeline let us keep the items you've "forgotten" to remove in the past as they are now an integral part of our precious villages.

Comment

• Morning Sky
                        Morning Sky commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Beeline has not "forgotten" to remove this items, this items was implemented as permanent items! But Beeline removed some of this items "by mistake" (Yule ghoat, Lightning animals, Candy Cane, x-mas bell) and promised to implement them again in a future update. Now tis items are back, but Beeline wants to handle them now as temporary items. Beeline, please keep your promise - don't take away our items.
                    • Bublik
                      • Oct 2013

I didn't buy enough of the holly bushes and poinsettia last year, but I saw lots of them in my friends' villages. They are so nice! I wanted to buy them this year and to decorate all the village areas. It would be so sad if they disappear. Why we can't keep everything we paid for? We could hide some items if don't want to use in other seasons. Let them be more expensive, but let us keep our purchases!

Comment

Working...
                      X