Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who else can’t place the lighthouse

I can’t place the light house on the island, no matter where I try to

Hi Clumsy, and welcome to the forum! I do not know of anyone else who had had this problem. You are trying to place it in the water above the island, yes? It must go in the water. If the problem continues, please fill out a form with Customer Support (in the upper left of this forum.)

Comment

• Clumsy is cute
      Clumsy is cute commented
      Editing a comment
      I have tried water, land, moving things and it’s only that smurfy wonder anything else I can place....^^,...

Also I play on iOS and the customer help support is dumb for this game as it doesn’t have a contact option nor have this problem in the help articles they have
      Last edited by Clumsy is cute; 04-30-2020, 01:43 PM.

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Clumsy is cute This is the Customer Support contact option: https://smurfs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

This problem probably isn’t in the articles because other people have not had this problem. Do you notice anything else at all wrong with your village?

No not really but like I said I tried placing it in the water and land it just stays red

also I need to sign in to ask a question but is it the sign in for this website?

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      You don’t have to sign in, just tap Contact Support, which is right next to it.

• Clumsy is cute
      Clumsy is cute commented
      Editing a comment
      Never mind found a spot for it it was by my Maria’s reef game, thank you for the help thou ^^
Working...
X