Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So far this is a no show for me. Another miss.

Comment

• Tenny
      Tenny commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too. :-(

• Ruxandra
      Ruxandra commented
      Editing a comment
      I am missing most of them. I am restarting my ipad all the time and sometimes works but there is a big problem with EO's!

• Bossy
      Bossy commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too. Didn't get any EO for days

• Available: village, island and mountain

Comment

• supersmurf
      supersmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm waiting for this new hut but I don't want to spend 24.99; I hope they 'll do a 9.99 offer.
      In the past I spent 24.99 twice, but I am among the many players who encountered problems and issues and never had back a satisfying help from "Zachary"/Support; so I don't dare anymore to spend so much...

• Alex Smurf
      Alex Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      I won't spend 24.99 too... Still hoping for the 9.99 offer

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      Evabeva, you and your husband sound so awesome! Avid Smurfs' Village players with a spirit of outdoor adventure! The Kayaks sound like an excellent investment! you need to post pics of your adventures, but make sure you take your Kindle and feature your village in the shots, because there is nothing better than getting out in the great outdoors and having some uninterrupted time with your village!

• For a time, Beeline, each time I turned on my games, I'd get the EO offer. Wonderful new development. No need to be up at four a.m.. But not yesterday with Finance Smurf, on either game. This morning, birds pop up first thing. I don't get it? Pick and choose? Bring back Finance.

Comment

• Evabevasmurf
      Evabevasmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      For me the offers always came the first time I turned on my game (kindle). So if I got up at 4 or 4:30, it was there. Then some days last week it came at about 8:30 or 9 at night. Then I didn't get an offer for two days! The last few days the offers were there about 7 am - just as I am driving to work and have no wifi! On my husband's ipad they come at random times.

• Available: village and mountain

Comment

• Received on 2 April 2015
      Last edited by Panda; 04-03-2015, 01:29 PM.

Comment

• Smurfy-smurfy
        Smurfy-smurfy commented
        Editing a comment
        Being offered different EO happened before between android and iOS players. Which do you play with? I play with iOS. Anyway, duck family is very cute

• Panda
        Panda commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm only playing with iOS currently. On 3 April 2015 received the toy shop too. Still hopping for Purple Smurf EO to come.

• Smurfy-smurfy
        Smurfy-smurfy commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, it's weird then. Something might have happened to your device or internet connection, I guess. I believe you have a big change of getting Purple smurf since I've been offered him several times after he was firstly introduced to SV. You just have to be patient Hope you can get him soon!

• Available: village, island, and mountain

Comment

• Still stuck at the same price ????

Comment

• smurfintheair
          smurfintheair commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm with you Moontje & smurfy bear! You pretty much said it all. I don't get it why Beeline has not offered it at 9.99 at all. Should be more often 9.99 than 24.99 since its available in all areas, so some people can have it multiple places if they really like it. Guess Beeline makes more money the way they do it...

• tzr1877
          tzr1877 commented
          Editing a comment
          An EO at different prices on Easter Sunday is just mean spirited. I agree with you Smurfy ... the bird feeder has lost its appeal. Shame on you Beeline ????

• Smurfy-smurfy
          Smurfy-smurfy commented
          Editing a comment
          I DO hope the bird feeder will get $9.99 for all player who have been waiting. Keep my fingers crossed. Hang in there!!

• Android:

Comment

• Ginger
          Ginger commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow ... what a neat Easter surprise....

Well, Darn ... I just got the EO offer and it was for $24.99, not $9.99....
          Last edited by Ginger; 04-05-2015, 09:52 AM. Reason: Updated after receiving the EO offer.

• Ray888
          Ray888 commented
          Editing a comment
          Do you play on iOS or android? If you are using iOS then you will get $24.99 for this item as I posted above.

• Ginger
          Ginger commented
          Editing a comment
          Ray ... I have both. I have my large game on iPad Air which is the one I'm willing to pay some $$$ on. I also have another small one on my Kindle, just to see what I can do smaller scale without spending hardly anything......so bird feeder at $9.99 on my Kindle, I wouldn't have bought anyway. Waiting for it to be $9.99 in my iOS game.........thanks!

• At least it means the 9.99 offer for iOS should be on the way....

Comment

• Finally got the Bird Feeder Hut for Kindle for $9.99. At least one of my villages will have it

Comment

• C'mon Apple ... You can afford to offer the bird feeder hut to iOS players for US$9.99!

Comment

• Ray888
              Ray888 commented
              Editing a comment
              Lol...I thought is Beeline ????

• chickadee2013
              chickadee2013 commented
              Editing a comment
              I suppose Beeline sets the price but Apple (or Google) obviously gets the money then pay Beeline. I know Apple can afford to offer it at the lower price. . So I'm begging Apple for a change, lol.

• 6 April 2015 11.13 am (GMT +8)

Comment

• Available: all areas

Comment

• Ray888
                Ray888 commented
                Editing a comment
                I guess Panda is the previous EO since I also got the Garden Shop today.

• smurfy bear
                smurfy bear commented
                Editing a comment
                Got this EO today also (April 6, 1015)

• Ruxandra
                Ruxandra commented
                Editing a comment
                I had the expensive bird feeder.

• April 7, 2015 Available: all areas

Comment

• Morning Sky
                Morning Sky commented
                Editing a comment
                The footprint is as big as a Smurf hut Footprint.

• Ruxandra
                Ruxandra commented
                Editing a comment
                It's nice!

• chickadee2013
                chickadee2013 commented
                Editing a comment
                Nice. I didn't get that offer. Pity about the footprint size. Not sure where I could fit it!

• 8 April 2014 4.37pm (GMT +8)

Comment

• Morning Sky
                Morning Sky commented
                Editing a comment
                Available in all areas. The Footprint is longer than the Footprint of a smurfs hut

• Purple!
                Purple! commented
                Editing a comment
                I wish I had room for this stuff! Having a little carnival area in the village would be cool, but where are you going to put it!
            Working...
            X