Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Update 2.37.0!] A holiday update full of festive fun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone! Because of the problems with the forum being down over the holidays, PopReach has extended the contest deadline to Sunday, January 8th at 12 midnight, UTC time! So get those entries in!

Click image for larger version

Name:	73926FE1-651B-4F1E-9E34-C193E3ED6ED1.jpg
Views:	297
Size:	880.5 KB
ID:	294670

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      This Smurfy scene is so cute!!❄️❄️❄️🎶🎶🎶❄️❄️❄️🎶🎶🎶

Cupcake will the next update contain the Lunar New Year update?… it’s the year of the Rabbit.

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m not sure what the next update will contain yet…

About 24 hours left for a chance to win 300 Smurfberries in the Holiday Song Lyrics Contest! Post your entry here: https://forum.smurfsvillage.popreach...lyrics-contest

Comment

Don’t forget to collect Reporter today everyone, there’s a very nice gift for the upcoming Lunar New Year! 🎁

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        It’s been around, asmurf!

• cosmickitten
        cosmickitten commented
        Editing a comment
        It’s an EO asmurf from last year’s Lunar Update:

• Morning Sky
        Morning Sky commented
        Editing a comment
        Sadly not for me! See #37 + #37.1

The new update has been posted on Facebook for the planet… I guess no lunar new year update, which is a bit upsetting since we’ve had the Rat, Bull and Tiger… no Rabbit unless it’s in a gift box.

Comment

• cosmickitten
        cosmickitten commented
        Editing a comment
        PopReach don’t normally let us down with gifts, so I’m hopeful for the Year of the Rabbit! 🤞🏻🐰
        Last edited by cosmickitten; 01-14-2023, 01:08 PM.

🪐 Hi everyone! Here is the link to the new Sneak Peek topic! https://forum.smurfsvillage.popreach...-plants-update

Comment

Today's gift from the reporter showed once again that there are knowledgeless people at work. A wonder is not a reporter's gift after all! It then also immediately disappeared into the nirvana of the Smurf’s village.

Comment

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the details, Morning Sky. Very odd indeed!

• Schtroumpfette
          Schtroumpfette commented
          Editing a comment
          On the Facebook page, someone reported a loop of Smurfberries during the time the Sakura Tree Wonder was the reward that could not be placed. From what I understand, every time they tried to place it, they'd get a Smurfberry after placement failed.

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Schtroumpfette Yes. What was odd about the situation for Morning Sky is that he should have been able to place the Sakura Hut after the prize was corrected.
      Working...
      X