Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Smurfglow Update v2.32.0 for the Main Village is Live!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Smurfglow Update v2.32.0 for the Main Village is Live!

Click image for larger version  Name:	10FDA51B-0894-45A0-8B77-886C231AC0DB.png Views:	0 Size:	1.05 MB ID:	289819

A radiantly shining update filled with unique glowing items, creatures and more!

• Smurfglow pops into the Village with her stunning Hut and exclusive Glowing Items!

• The Glowing Pegasus soars into Mega Mystery Boxes!

• Help grow the Great Glow Tree Wonder!

• Even more new glowing items to decorate with!

More news:

- The Dark Knight on the Mountain can now be placed without crashing!

- The Wonder Bag storage in the Main Village has been increased now holds 40 wonders!

Here’s the link to the trailer!
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5OWBioerZPk​​​​​​​
    Last edited by Cupcake; 09-06-2022, 07:01 AM.

Excited for the new items!! The Dragon looks soo cute <3
    Racoon (Taylor Swift fan of Smurf Village) Mahal ko kayo sana all minamahal!

Comment

Update is live for IOS.

Comment

Good news for the bug fix/quality of life improvement PopReach! Please fix the Smurfette mountain roman costume and heart princess outift next! CoraPR Please send my message!
        Racoon (Taylor Swift fan of Smurf Village) Mahal ko kayo sana all minamahal!

Comment

No new minigame again, will we ever get a new one? And how about a new area!

Comment

• asmurf
            asmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh wouldn’t it be nice. I would love one too

• Purple!
            Purple! commented
            Editing a comment
            Morning Sky, I think if players really want such things they need to post on the Facebook page and on the forum that those are their priorities. PopReach seems very eager to please players, but most players make suggestion sporadically and PopReach has no clear vision of what would make the majority of players happy.

• skydiver118
            skydiver118 commented
            Editing a comment
            Purple! Or perhaps fill out a support ticket asking for things…then you know those words go straight to Popreach.
            Or do the support ticket route in addition to making your thoughts known on FB and here.

The graphic for the volcano is incredable! Love the explosion!

Comment

• cosmickitten
            cosmickitten commented
            Editing a comment
            I’m loving this too Purple! And there’s enough pink in there to keep me happy… 😍

As requested the details of the new EO’s included in the update can be found here:

https://forum.smurfsvillage.popreach...illage/page195

As always, any questions please let me know and I’ll be happy to answer.

Comment

I am sad, no new icon

Comment

• FaryalSia
              FaryalSia commented
              Editing a comment
              It's REALLY annoying me too lol but it's still one of the lesser peeves for me.

• AlleycatttSmurf
              AlleycatttSmurf commented
              Editing a comment
              I miss the icons too😢

It is also how many casual players know that their games have been updated!

Fun update! I am probably in the minority but I like getting the girl smurfs in the main village (I actually would love to have everything in one giant main village area, but I know that is not realistic for the game).

And I just realised that the next update should be for Halloween! Yay!

Comment

• Cupcake
              Cupcake commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi Slatour! Just to mange expectations, I’m not sure the very next update will be for Halloween, as we will probably have an update towards the end of September, then one in October.

• Morning Sky
              Morning Sky commented
              Editing a comment
              If Peyo had wanted a world with male and many female Smurfs, he would have created it - however: he didn't!

• Cupcake
              Cupcake commented
              Editing a comment
              Slatour71 Morning Sky Yes, the SV community seems to be divided in their opinions about the girls showing up in areas other than the Grove; some of us are Peyo traditionalists, and some of us are not. The reality of the game is that they have definitely already migrated from the Grove, so it is each player’s choice where they want the girls.

Personally, I like each area to have its own special character and enjoy keeping towards Peyo’s vision. I keep the girls in the Grove and just don’t keep the girl huts elsewhere after initially placing them for an update. [Though I was sad to remove Diva Smurf from my MV after her update was over! 😂] We have so many items and huts in the game now that not having a few huts doesn’t bother me.

But every player plays the game differently and the good news is that each player can make the choice for their own village. I love all my SV friends, whatever they decide to place in their villages!

I'm happy to report the area on the island expansion that hid itself last update is now visible again.

Comment

Some very good deals on Elite VIP items in the Gold Sale Hut this week. Details here if interested:

https://forum.smurfsvillage.popreach...illage/page196

Comment

• Cupcake
                Cupcake commented
                Editing a comment
                @ Y3nzid_Raxip No disagreement here, and, like cosmickitten, I also suggest giving feedback direct to PopReach through tickets.

• FaryalSia
                FaryalSia commented
                Editing a comment
                I agree with Y3nzid_Raxip but I really appreciate Cupcake and cosmickitten 's responses. I'm surprised those 6-year-old EO's are still selling for that high. I think popreach shouldn't be so greedy if they want increased gameplay. I'm more accustomed to being a console gamer and I only pay $20-40 per game. Selling canon items at that price and higher just seems excessive. I really can't justify the expenditure in my brain. But I went ahead and expressed that in a ticket that had just been resolved so now it's forced open again lol.

• Cupcake
                Cupcake commented
                Editing a comment
                FaryalSia Excellent! That is the thing to do- write a ticket and keep it open by continuing to reply “It is still a problem!”

Question: I want to but the glacier castle. It hasn’t popped up on my game but did on Jays game. Do they pop up once in their time frame or can I go elsewhere to purchase?

Comment

• Cupcake
                Cupcake commented
                Editing a comment
                You can bring the item up for sale by pressing the little Smurf with the gold bag icon on the bottom left of your screen. It opens up two more icons, one of which is the current item for sale! [The one with the hand and the time showing on it.]

Last edited by Cupcake; 09-10-2022, 03:54 PM.

Thank you. Lesson learnt. Much appreciated Cupcake.

Comment

Hi All - I’ve had a heads-up on what is going to be in the multi sales for Thursday & Friday. Details here if you’re interested:

https://forum.smurfsvillage.popreach...illage/page199

Comment

Heads Up!! The Smurfomatic Food Processing Complex is on sale for £4.99GBP in the Gold Sale Hut this week! Details of what else is on offer can be found on the link below, if interested.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DCD0D2DE-9A91-41DD-BC6E-910E6060545F.jpg Views:	0 Size:	520.9 KB ID:	290103

https://forum.smurfsvillage.popreach...illage/page199

Comment

Working...
                  X