Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Sneak Peek 2.29.0!] A beautiful, colourful Nature Update is coming, introducing Ladybug Smurf to the Main Village! ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Sneak Peek 2.29.0!] A beautiful, colourful Nature Update is coming, introducing Ladybug Smurf to the Main Village! ????

???? A beautiful Nature Update for the Main Village SMURFED full of colorful ladybugs, new hut customizations and more! ????

β€’
    Ladybug Smurf brings her hut and new Nature themed Hut Customizations to the Village and Grove! ????????????

β€’ New Ladybug Gargamel Outfit for Gargamel! ????

β€’ The Human Child Jeanty stomps into Mega Mystery Boxes! ????

β€’ Help grow the funky Dancing Flowers Wonder! ????????????

β€’ New Nature themed items to decorate with! ????????????

Please Note: There will be no new Level or Land Expansion with this Update.
    Last edited by cosmickitten; 06-27-2022, 12:08 PM.

PopReach I wished you add Ladybug smurf and Pastel smurf to the grove please!! And can you add more feature to the huts aside from unlocking items? What if Ladybug smurf can roam around when u tap "FLY LADYBUG", something like that. And i hope for more Female themed items and thank you for more hut customizations. I enjoyed thr Mother Day customizations and I'm glad we had another customizations!
    Racoon (Taylor Swift fan of Smurf Village) Mahal ko kayo sana all minamahal!

Comment

Oh this sounds good. Love the new Smurfette! Hoping for some lovely, new flowers.

Thanks cosmickitten

Comment

I don't like so numerous smurf girls in the main village, they belong to the grove.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
          AlleycatttSmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          100% agree. The Grove was created for the Lost Village Smurfs.

• Baethan
          Baethan commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, I would have to agree too...even as much as I love ladybugs.

• MythicalAtaraxia
          MythicalAtaraxia commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes I agree, but I would like the option to place items where we want them, understandably not the wonders created, that are awesome, for assigned areas, but everything else, huts, characters, and things

Hey PopReach can I ask a question? When will you remove the seasonal crops and replace it with something else? Also, Smurfette's hut is stuck in the Valentine's season. Any plans to remove those seasonal changes?

Comment

• cosmickitten
          cosmickitten commented
          Editing a comment
          Not quite sure what you mean about Smurfette’s Hut Racoon? In which area? Could you clarify, or post a screenshot? The way Smurfette’s Hut looks in each area is a design feature so would not be changed.

• AlleycatttSmurf
          AlleycatttSmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          It would be nice if PopReach could create some Summer crops since it is the only season we don’t have crops for.

Get ready to strut your smurfy stuff with the new Dancing Flowers Wonder!????????????

Last edited by cosmickitten; 06-26-2022, 01:06 PM.

Comment

• Morning Sky
          Morning Sky commented
          Editing a comment
          Dancing flowers with legs and with faces … Because of the weekly berry, I will put up this wonder and hope for a more attractive stage.

• cosmickitten
          cosmickitten commented
          Editing a comment
          There may not be many dancing flowers in the Smurfs but there are certainly talking flowers, so it’s not too much of a leap… Designs in the game won’t always appeal to everyone, but hopefully you will all enjoy the Wonder when you see it dancing away in your Villages! ????????????

• MythicalAtaraxia
          MythicalAtaraxia commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes the grove where all other flowers are would be great, but I think all items, and updates, are kind of like on a rotation, and I think it would be the groves turn, lol

Loving the wonder and excited to see what else this update includes. ????????????????????
        Last edited by Baethan; 06-26-2022, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Keep your eyes peeled for another teaser later today! What can it be… ????????????????

It’s time…. See below!
          Last edited by cosmickitten; 06-27-2022, 11:52 AM.

Comment

• Racoon
            Racoon commented
            Editing a comment
            Lady bug tree flower?

Enjoy the tranquillity of the lovely Ladybug Pond oasis!????????????

Last edited by cosmickitten; 06-27-2022, 11:54 AM.

Comment

• Racoon
            Racoon commented
            Editing a comment
            I was soo close! Lol

• CharlesLelt
            CharlesLelt commented
            Editing a comment
            Is the ladybug with eyelashes the Snappy bug of the Smurfs movie?

• cosmickitten
            cosmickitten commented
            Editing a comment
            As far as I know CharlesLelt PopReach no longer have a licence to use Smurfs Lost Village items so any similarities are probably accidental!

Ready for another teaser? ????

Comment

As promised:

Meet the adorable Bellflower Outfit Smurf! (Available for smurfberries and is a roaming item)

Comment

And just for you lot, here’s another one…

Decorate with the bellisima Bellflower Archway! (Available for coins)

Comment

oh I love the archway. It looks a lot like the smurf eating yellow flowers from the Lost Village. Nice.

Comment

• cosmickitten
                  cosmickitten commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh I wish they would put those yellow flowers everywhere in the game CindySmurf - they are so funny! ????
                  Last edited by cosmickitten; 06-28-2022, 03:41 PM.

• CindySmurf
                  CindySmurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I agree. I have seen them eat smurfs more times than I can count while playing the bunny game. Ugh! But I love the flowers. I only have one in my Grove

Hi everyone! Sorry that I have been mostly missing from the forum, but my wifi has been out. Big thanks to cosmickitten and skydiver118 for taking care of business while I’ve been gone! Sooooo happy to be β€˜connected’ again! ????

Comment

I saw the update on Android already

Last edited by Racoon; 06-29-2022, 01:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X