CONTEST: Enter to win Smurfberries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CONTEST: Enter to win Smurfberries

Starting at 11am central daylight time today, please visit our main Facebook page and enter to win smurfberries.
    all you need to do is comment on the post you will see in a few hours. 3 winners will be picked randomly from all who comment to win smurfberries.

Note, this is ONLY for the Facebook page. NOT the Facebook community and not here on this forum. Posts here and posts in the Facebook community will not be counted as entries.

https://www.facebook.com/SmurfsVillage

https://imgur.com/a/hn5ZPdy

Hi All!

It’s Global Smurfs Day and to celebrate PopReach are giving away 300 smurfberries each to 3 lucky winners!

To be in with a chance of winning just follow the link in skydiver118 post above and leave a comment on the Contest post, and you will be entered for a prize draw to win 300 smurfberries! 3 lucky winners will be picked at random so what are waiting for, get commenting!

PLEASE NOTE: DO NOT leave your comment on this post as it will not count as an entry. Only comments on Facebook post will count.

Good Luck! ????????

Comment

There are only 90 some entries so far, so pretty good odds. If you have a FB account it can’t hurt to stop by and make your comment. You just might be a winner.

Comment

How will we know who won? Will be be tagged on FB?

Comment

• cosmickitten
          cosmickitten commented
          Editing a comment
          md432 - I believe the winners will be contacted by FB Messenger, but I’m sure skydiver118 will clarify for you.

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          md432 Someone from Popreach will reach out via FB messenger to get the winners info so they can send them their berries

Thanks for letting us know about this, skydiver118. and cosmickitten. But there was no announcement of the winners, either here or on FB - or did I miss that? They were eventually to be found by scrolling down 200 posts on the FB contest-thread…but, as you have previously said, skydiver118. folks tend not to scroll on FB. Such a shame - it’s always nice to be able to congratulate people when an announcement is made.
        Last edited by Chat noir; 07-02-2022, 02:43 AM.

Comment

• CoraPR
          CoraPR commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Chat Noir, I'll remember this for next time. I added an edit to the top of the FB post, but for the future, I will make a separate announcement to make sure people are aware and don't miss it. Thank you for your insight!
      Working...
      X