Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grandpa Smurf’s Vacation Update 2.28.0 for the Planet Is Live!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

woooo a planet update. i was just thinking recently what the last swoof update even was. it’s been a while!

Comment

• Racoon
      Racoon commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, the last swoof update is last year. Glad we got fresh new items in the planet. But I still need more swoof related item

Anyone know who this chap is? He flies around when tapped…. Can’t find him in the menu …. sorry to ask here, but the Planet must be on everyone’s mind at the moment! (And I know, hopefully just until the Forum upgrade later this week, how difficult it is to navigate to ‘Questions’ etc)Click image for larger version  Name:	B38F6D2D-9934-469D-BDF0-F0E1523F41C6.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	194.1 KB ID:	287021
    Last edited by Chat noir; 06-14-2022, 02:40 AM.

Comment

• Morning Sky
      Morning Sky commented
      Editing a comment
      Wingsuit Smurf was an EO and you can find him in the MMB. In other areas the colors are different.

• Chat noir
      Chat noir commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, Morning Sky. !

Hi, everyone! With the work that PopReach is doing on forum, you may get an error message when trying to post images. This is a result of the forum migration work that is taking place. You can read a bit more about the migration here: https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...ing-an-upgrade

Update: If the Upload Attachment button is not working for you, you can use a website (like https://imgbox.com/) to obtain a BB-Code by uploading images and then cutting and pasting the code into the forum. Note that a BB-Code begins with [IMG] and ends with [/IMG].
    Last edited by Cupcake; 06-20-2022, 10:44 PM.

Comment

• Morning Sky
      Morning Sky commented
      Editing a comment
      This is a throwback to the old Beeline forum when image uploads were not possible. Very sad!

I like the conversation here (#8, Morning Sky and Purple! ) about the number of planets. I’m still finishing my Wonder, but then I’ll have the maintenance engineer standing by the solar system model, cleaning and replacing ALL of the planets! ????

​​​​​​​

Comment

• Morning Sky
      Morning Sky commented
      Editing a comment
      Hurray for the maintenance engineer!

• Racoon
      Racoon commented
      Editing a comment
      I wished the artist in the game put eye on the every detail (they only put effort on Exclusive Offers item) rather than the in-game object. For example, the Sheep is not wearing helmet, the storyline only use the default smurf icon +without the helmet and the solar system wonder is not solar system at all.

Inspired by Chat noir 's idea, I completed the wonder by adding planets.

Last edited by Morning Sky; 06-15-2022, 05:58 AM.

Comment

• Chat noir
      Chat noir commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahaha! Brilliant!

• asmurf
      asmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      What a good idea

Happy father's day! ????????
    Racoon (Taylor Swift fan of Smurf Village) Mahal ko kayo sana all minamahal!

Comment

PopReach wishes everyone who celebrates it today a HAPPY FATHER’S DAY!

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Morning Sky Yes, not all countries celebrate it on the same day, so I qualified it with “everyone who celebrates it today”! ???? But there is no reason why we can’t all celebrate our fathers (or mothers) more than once a year, yes? ????

• Racoon
        Racoon commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow! I feel like Greeting cards became more of priorii again! Happy Father's Day Cupcake! Also, Can we have giveaway again?? Just like the old times

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Happy Father’s Day, Racoon! [Re giveaways: Sorry, but it is not up to me. ????‍♀️]

When I try to upload pics by using my iPad or phone, it saids Missing PHP temporary folder; check upload_tmp_di

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Please read #18 above, Charles. It also give a workaround so that pics can be posted.

Morning Sky

The screenshot upload does not work, I have to go the roundabout way via Imgur.

What does this error message mean?

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, Morning Sky, the forum changes are not yet complete. Please see #18 above which speaks to getting the error message. I moved this comment here as the other topic is only informational.
    Working...
    X