Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grandpa Smurf’s Vacation Update 2.28.0 for the Planet Is Live!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grandpa Smurf’s Vacation Update 2.28.0 for the Planet Is Live!

Click image for larger version  Name:	7AD7D95F-807A-497D-8676-074624A25976.png Views:	0 Size:	604.2 KB ID:	286861

???? Come join Grandpa on an out-of-this world-vacation update on the Swoof Planet! ????

• Grandpa Smurf brings his hut and space themed vacation items to the Swoof Planet! ????
    • New Alien Smurfette Outfit and UFO Change Station! ☄️
    • The Man in the Moon falls into Mega Mystery Boxes! ????
    • Help set up the super Smurfy Solar System Wonder! ☀️
    • Many new Space themed items to decorate with! ✨

Here’s the link to the trailer:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs4q99uC-0U

⚡️ Please note: There will be no land addition in this update.
    Last edited by Cupcake; 06-14-2022, 09:46 AM.

Just downloaded it. It looks good!

Comment

Hmmm I don’t see it on Apple IOS yet

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Right? ???? Read above… Apple will be early to mid-next week.

Cupcake. Ok, so maybe it’s just me…the forum has been very difficult to navigate for some time, as reported by many, including AlleycatttSmurf. But I don’t ever recall seeing ‘Forum News and Announcements’…I found this on ‘Today’s Posts’, but can’t find it replicated in the normal ‘News about Smurfs’ Village’….

I haven’t been able to access ‘Forums’ for some time, because I’m always informed there have been ‘too many redirects’ (even if it’s the first thing I’ve tried)
      Click image for larger version  Name:	DCA379CC-F0F2-48FC-AD62-BB98A5A46CE4.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	138.1 KB ID:	286895
      Last edited by Chat noir; 06-11-2022, 09:05 AM.

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        I think that’s because the forum is used by all Smurf games, not just Smurfs’ Village, though SV is really the only active one. I’ve asked Cora if I can move or duplicate the topic to News About Smurfs’ Village.

Our little Alien visitor landed on a very lonely and empty places. But He decided to place a mat and his beautiful straw hat and the shy alien enjoy the swoof vacation ???????????? Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled1_20220612083145.png
Views:	389
Size:	886.5 KB
ID:	286920
      Racoon (Taylor Swift fan of Smurf Village) Mahal ko kayo sana all minamahal!

Comment

• asmurf
        asmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Love the story????

Mr. Monkey visited the swoof planet long time ago. But He is afraid that his tree of bananas will soon run out of stock. Good thing, they added more banana trees. But banana trees only grow on orange soil in swoof so Mr. Monkey planted banana trees so He can grow a big Banana empire in the planet. That's a "Monkey Business" ???????????? Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled2_20220612083208.png
Views:	409
Size:	307.6 KB
ID:	286922

Comment

• asmurf
        asmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi hi funny

Hi PopReach and CoraPR I noticed a small mistake in the new story in this update. Why smurfs don't wear their helmet in the storyboard?? They supposed to use the generic smurf helmet picture right?? Also, Can you include more characters in future storyline? I'm tired of two generic smurf talking to one another. Where's Papa,Smurfette, or Greedy? They all supposed to be in the village storyline right? Also, Fix the story. It doesn't play automatically, you have to tap Papa Smurf just to start the story. Thank you Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2022-06-12-21-51-42-32_bb0c2ab17e60502d68c3433465c79c43.jpg
Views:	384
Size:	249.0 KB
ID:	286938

Comment

Hi everyone! BTW, there is a Sandworm EO that just looks like a dark hole in the menu; see first pic below. The Sandworm looks like second pic below when you tap it.

Click image for larger version  Name:	AD0E9BB4-B611-479D-ABF2-6707DF44C943.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	13.4 KB ID:	286945Click image for larger version  Name:	90F00153-16FF-452E-9322-C0ABCC0F6368.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	13.3 KB ID:	286946

Here is pic of the difference in size between the existing planet item and the new Sandworm (which is available everywhere.)

Click image for larger version

Name:	F78EAF6F-F853-42F4-8DAE-F9713F525395.jpeg
Views:	357
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	286947
        Last edited by Cupcake; 06-12-2022, 11:58 AM.

Comment

• Y3nzid_Raxip
          Y3nzid_Raxip commented
          Editing a comment
          Honestly the sand worm art and design is poorly represented.

• Racoon
          Racoon commented
          Editing a comment
          Y3nzid_Raxip Sadly, that is the art direction of Smurf Village. I appreciate their talent tho. It needs improvement, every updates needs improvement. We need a update that is like before, more Grand and more Special.

• Purple!
          Purple! commented
          Editing a comment
          I really like the new sand worm, just look at the size of it!

For those who have asked find the details of the new EO’s included in this Update here:

https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...illage/page165

If you have any questions about how they look in the game, or their footprint etc, send me a message and I’ll do my best to help.

Comment

PopReach I dislike being that person, because I am such a fan… but none of the EO items in this update are appealing, except perhaps the castle. If we as players don’t ask for better, it will only get worse and the future of this game unfortunately will disappear into a black hole.

for those who disagree with my comment, that is fine we are entitled to our opinions, especially when spending high amounts of money maintaining our villages.

Comment

• Racoon
            Racoon commented
            Editing a comment
            For me it's the Castle, Fuzzle hut and the Stealth UFO. Those three new EO are appealing for me

• Purple!
            Purple! commented
            Editing a comment
            Y3nzid_Raxip I think you need to be more clear about your criticism of the new EOs, you say you don’t like them but do not say why. PopReach does really want to give players the best items possible but just saying you don’t like them isn’t giving PopReach much to work with for future improvements.

The new wonder as planet model shows only four planets? Seriously? That's one way to keep kids stupid!

Comment

• Purple!
            Purple! commented
            Editing a comment
            Morning Sky I think you are being a little harsh with the criticism. The Smurfs do live in medieval times, did they even know about all the planets back then? And does the Swoof planet even revolve around our sun? It’s possible the Swoofs live in a completely different solar system which does only have four planets.

• Morning Sky
            Morning Sky commented
            Editing a comment
            Purple! If the medieval world view should be valid for the Smurfs, the planets should not orbit around the sun, but around the earth. And we know that the planet exists only in Dreamy's imagination, because the Smurfs fool him with the planet in the crater of an extinct volcano.
            I think Bongfish did it better, and their model was there first.

• FaryalSia
            FaryalSia commented
            Editing a comment
            Now that you pointed it out, I really hate this wonder and absolutely peeved at it the same! And yes trash next to bongfish’s art

That's just unprofessional!!!

Name:	D7C3471E-D523-475E-AECF-9E346B841F3E.jpeg
Views:	349
Size:	222.4 KB
ID:	286973

Comment

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            Morning Sky Revised comment: It is just standard practice to collect this information. As you can imagine, many problems are device related, and PopReach needs to check if the issue is the same across devices, as IOS devices differ, and Android devices are very different.

• Morning Sky
            Morning Sky commented
            Editing a comment
            It would just be nice if PopReach would always translate everything into the local language. This also applies to LTE. And that really has nothing to do with the device or the operating system.

• FaryalSia
            FaryalSia commented
            Editing a comment
            Agreed. It was so disappointing to open the update with such sloppy work.

Oha, the new sheep threatens to suffocate, it wears no helmet!

Name:	91941636-686F-4576-A3A0-ABF00A87D566.jpeg
Views:	324
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	286976
          PopReach should really work more carefully.

Comment

• Morning Sky
            Morning Sky commented
            Editing a comment
            Living beings that are native to the planet do not need a helmet, after all. Like the Swoofs, they breathe the planetary air. And when you consider that the planet in the cartoon doesn't even exist, but Dreamy is only fooled by the Smurfs on Earth in an extinct volcano, the helmets are unnecessary anyway.

In no other area there is such a jumble of themes that don't fit together as on the planet. First it was designed as a land of milk and honey, then Egyptian, science fiction space base, volcanic landscape... what's next?

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            What’s next? Maybe we shouldn’t ask! ???? [And don’t forget the whole candy theme…????‍♀️]

• Racoon
            Racoon commented
            Editing a comment
            Cupcake It is easier to reskinned the sprites of these sheep rather than making our headcanon lol. PopReach please kindly rework the old and new swoof items to refine their design and avoid these logical headcanons

This man in the moon is so funny!

Spoiler!

Comment

• Baethan
            Baethan commented
            Editing a comment
            It is nice to see The Man in the Moon included with this Space update. I just watched the episode from the series and recognized the person who does his voice was Henry Gibson (Wilbur from Charlotte's Web, among many others). Very good episode!

I am trying to clear space on the planet for the new wonder. But whenever I put something in the storage and try to get it out again, the game crashes. Is it just me that has this issue?

Comment

• Schtroumpfette
            Schtroumpfette commented
            Editing a comment
            The storage units in all land areas can be a little cranky. Try force closing and rebooting. Sometimes that helps. Or try redecorating in airplane mode, but be sure to save your work when you login again.

• Nonna
            Nonna commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Schtroumpfette, it worked.

• Schtroumpfette
            Schtroumpfette commented
            Editing a comment
            Nonna, yay! Glad to hear this.
        Working...
        X