Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Sneak Peek!] Vacation in Space with Grandpa Smurf (2.28.0 for the Planet)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Sneak Peek!] Vacation in Space with Grandpa Smurf (2.28.0 for the Planet)

Click image for larger version

Name:	7C858ACF-130F-4BCA-99AD-99EAC7B03D0F.png
Views:	312
Size:	761.8 KB
ID:	286732

???? An out of this world update! Vacation on the Swoof Planet with a Smurfload of new space items! ????

• Grandpa Smurf brings his hut and space themed vacation items to the Swoof Planet! ????
    • New Alien Smurfette Outfit and UFO Change Station! ☄️
    • The Man in the Moon falls into Mega Mystery Boxes! ????
    • Help set up the super Smurfy Solar System Wonder! ☀️
    • Many new Space themed items to decorate with! ✨

⚡️ Please note: There will be no land addition in this update.

⚡️ Please note: There will be no land addition in this update.
    This is quite bad, where should we put the new things? Surely it can't be that more and more items are brought into play, but no space to use them without destroying designs that have been built up with a lot of time and love.

Morning Sky
    Last edited by Morning Sky; 06-08-2022, 04:07 PM.

Comment

• Racoon
      Racoon commented
      Editing a comment
      Totally agree! Swoof needs new land expansion and more Egyptian theme item

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      This is really disappointing. It’s been 5 years since the Planet had a land expansion.

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      I figured it was better to let everyone know now- we’re all running into the lack-of-space-in-space problem!

Yess!! A space update with Grandpa! Haha how ironically.. I was about to post a Space update ideas with Grandpa or Grandma since they are not present in the space when PopReach kindly add Grandpa now! Thanks!! However, Can I still post my ideas?? I have new idea for Cleopatra Smurfette wonder
    Racoon (Taylor Swift fan of Smurf Village) Mahal ko kayo sana all minamahal!

Comment

Originally posted by Cupcake View Post

Name:	7C858ACF-130F-4BCA-99AD-99EAC7B03D0F.png
Views:	312
Size:	761.8 KB
ID:	286732

???? An out of this world update! Vacation on the Swoof Planet with a Smurfload of new space items! ????

• New Alien Smurfette Outfit and UFO Change Station! ☄️
      [/B]
      I wonder why Smurfette have new costumes every update lol! Since the last few updates we got wonderful costumes for smurfette! ❤️❤️❤️

Racoon (Taylor Swift fan of Smurf Village) Mahal ko kayo sana all minamahal!

Comment

Well… this is my least favorite area in the game, I just don’t know what to do with it. As for this update I’ll keep my comments to myself.

Comment

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          There will be some coin and berry items that you can use other places, too, and a couple of the EOs will e good elsewhere. Maybe not the best update for you, but hopefully there will be something you can use!

Here’s some decorative items- they’ll be available in all areas for coins!

Click image for larger version  Name:	7BCD6AED-E924-47AB-8412-DFADB11CB556.png Views:	0 Size:	736.0 KB ID:	286788Click image for larger version  Name:	1823CF5D-2DDA-4875-B9EE-828DC74BE846.png Views:	0 Size:	692.2 KB ID:	286787Click image for larger version  Name:	AC2EF24C-BA05-496E-AB53-3A41EDB30E7E.png Views:	0 Size:	808.7 KB ID:	286786

Comment

• Racoon
          Racoon commented
          Editing a comment
          I love the Astrosmurf Flag! It will go along with Astrosmurf wonder.

• Mypitcher99
          Mypitcher99 commented
          Editing a comment
          The energy cube lamp looks like Tesseract!

Love this new castle ????❤️????????????????????????????

I wonder where it comes from.
        Is it from comic or cartoon? ????????????

(Pic from Facebook)

Name:	mmexport1654785966268.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	230.5 KB
ID:	286810

Comment

• Morning Sky
          Morning Sky commented
          Editing a comment
          Aldebert Baufort is a character who appears in the Johan And Peewit comic book story "The War Of The Seven Springs" and its animated adaptation "The Haunted Castle". He was the ruler of Baufort Castle, whose lands were kept fertile by seven springs. https://smurfs.fandom.com/wiki/Aldebert_Baufort
          The Haunted Castle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS6v9SfH2xE
          Last edited by Morning Sky; 06-09-2022, 02:51 PM.

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Charles! It was spelled wrong on the Sneak Peek banner. As written above by Morning Sky, it is B-a-u….. not B-e-a-u…. ????‍♀️???? [Thanks for the link, Morning Sky!]

Here’s the image with the correct spelling! ????

Last edited by Cupcake; 06-09-2022, 03:57 PM.

• CharlesLelt
          CharlesLelt commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the link and the right image

Nice. I love getting actual space-themed stuff on the planet. Just went to visit Kennedy Space Center on vacation so I am ready for this update!

Comment

Any chance the tile limit will be increased? Surely it’s time…

Comment

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            Not in this update, Trinity. We would all like to see the pathway limit increased, but there is an upper limit because of the memory it takes, which becomes more and more of a problem as the game code gets bigger and bigger. Newer devices can handle more and more code, but older devices struggle. So PopReach has to try to balance the need for things like increased pathway limits and the need to have as many people being able to continue playing the game as possible.

Why don’t you fill out a ticket and perhaps ask for MUCH bigger tiles, which might help the situation.

• Schtroumpfette
            Schtroumpfette commented
            Editing a comment
            Cupcake, yes, if PopReach would make larger tiles, that would help a lot. I'll also open a ticket. They're sure to be sick of me by now.

Hi everyone! The update is live on Google Play! https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...planet-is-live

Please note that Apple and Kindle will follow, probably early to mid-next week.

Comment

Working...
          X