Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs’ Village Big, Swinging Golf Update 2.15.0 for the Grove is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning Sky
    commented on 's reply
    You can find the lemonade stand in the rarity shop, but it is different from the one in AlleycatttSmurf’s picture.

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    I’m not sure, FaryalSia- I don’t remember it being a prize. I thought maybe it was in the mystery boxes somewhere, but I scanned the Help section and didn’t see it. You might look through the prizes for the Island games in the Help section of the settings menu….

• FaryalSia
    commented on 's reply
    Cupcake is the wooden lemonade stand a winnable item too? I found one on my Island, but cannot remember how/when I got it

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    FaryalSia My bad! Items that are special character connected with a special hut that is placeable in only one area (therefore, not an EO), have never been made available elsewhere. I will ask, but….. ????‍♀️

• FaryalSia
    commented on 's reply
    Cupcake I did some digging in the village and this version of the lemonade stand (yellow) only comes with golf smurf...looks like only in the grove. There’s a wooden lemonade stand that’s in the rarity shop. Golf Smurf’s lemonade stand should be available in all areas after getting him imo ????

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    FaryalSia It was originally an EO for the Island and the MV, so it is definitely available there. I can ask PopReach to put it on sale again, but it is also available (for a much cheaper price, I’m sure) in the Rarity Shop!

• FaryalSia
    commented on 's reply
    Is the lemonade stand only available in the grove? I was looking for it in the MV

• Racoon
    commented on 's reply
    I also had the 'Unconfigured PHP module' since July update. I just ignore it

• Chat noir
    commented on 's reply
    Cupcake. Done!

• Nonna
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you all very much ????

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, you are right! Please fill out a ticket so PopReach knows that it is a widespread problem!

• Chat noir
    replied
    I like the new header! - the golfer has just replaced the Olympics header today on my Forum page.
    By the way, since the restoration of the forum after the days when it was down, I have a thick opaque black line with solid black wording in it ‘Unconfigured PHP module’ when I go to the news page - is this the same for everyone? - and ‘too many re-directs’ message pops up a lot if I try to use other pages, like ‘chat about’… just checking, not a big problem????

Leave a comment:

• yosinori saitou
    commented on 's reply
    great idea and an excellent job! ????????????

• yosinori saitou
    commented on 's reply
    love this wonder! ????????????❤️❤️❤️

• yosinori saitou
    commented on 's reply
    looks great!
Working...
X