Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Contest] Recreate your favorite travel destination and get the chance to win Smurfberries and a Heart of Gold: Winners announced!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s my attempt at Sydney Harbour Bridge! I am quite sure my pic bears no resemblance to the rest of Australia (or indeed the bridge!) but that’s why I’d like to visit - to get it right!
    Last edited by Chat noir; 09-13-2019, 10:56 AM.

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Sydney is awesome- great job with the bridge!

• Tamara Abbott
      Tamara Abbott commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually your picture is extremely like what Australia looks like at the moment. Most of the country has been in drought and has been for the last 5years or so. Alot of inland towns are looking at running out of water ( we have had one of the driest and warmest winters in history) . Today there are 56 bush fires burning in New South Wales (the state I live in). Anyway I love your picture! The Harbour bridge is awesome ????

• yosinori saitou
      yosinori saitou commented
      Editing a comment
      i also haven't visit Australia yet, but your Australian beach looks good and love it!????????????

The Black beach in Iceland =)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	S.V. Screenshot -BLACK BEACH2.jpg
Views:	344
Size:	361.0 KB
ID:	246688

Comment

• Chat noir
      Chat noir commented
      Editing a comment
      Euphoria Smurf. Fascinating! Must be quite something to see!

• cosmickitten
      cosmickitten commented
      Editing a comment
      This is spectacular!

• FaryalSia
      FaryalSia commented
      Editing a comment
      This is magical!

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	866.9 KB
ID:	246714 Wether Tourist Smurf is in the village, on the mountain or island he is always taking pictures. Here are some pictures I found from his recent vacations.

SmurfyGhost427 SmurfyWonder Hoping to join my mom mom and brother in the winners circle.
    Last edited by Soccer Smurf; 09-14-2019, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	879.8 KB
ID:	246708
      Last edited by Soccer Smurf; 09-14-2019, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Attached Files
        Last edited by Soccer Smurf; 09-14-2019, 01:29 PM.

Comment

A dream is to visit the pyramids in Egypt.
          But we also love the sea. Or just where motor home brings us.

Comment

Comment

• Unicorn Smurf
              Unicorn Smurf commented
              Editing a comment
              This is beautiful!!! ????????

• cosmickitten
              cosmickitten commented
              Editing a comment
              Such beautiful colours... ????

A pipe-dream....to visit with the Sheikh of the Burning Sands (courtesy of Ray Stevens singing ‘Ahab the Arab’) !!
            Last edited by Chat noir; 09-15-2019, 10:03 AM.

Comment

• Cupcake
              Cupcake commented
              Editing a comment
              Too funny, and cute! [And I remember the song! ????]

• cosmickitten
              cosmickitten commented
              Editing a comment
              Brilliant! But where is Clive the camel??? ????

• Chat noir
              Chat noir commented
              Editing a comment
              cosmickitten. !!! You can’t see Clyde because he has screeched to a halt in the rear of Fatima’s tent !!! Wow, you do remember!!!! Amazing!
              Last edited by Chat noir; 09-16-2019, 12:51 AM.

India and Africa are both places that I would like to visit, and I would loooove to see this animal in person, in the wild. As you know, rhinos are endangered wherever they are (some species are very, very close to extinction) so I made this post so everyone can celebrate World Rhino Day!

Name:	DD37295A-A801-421D-B349-A748E75B4838.jpeg
Views:	304
Size:	237.3 KB
ID:	246761

Last edited by Cupcake; 09-15-2019, 01:13 PM.

Comment

• cosmickitten
              cosmickitten commented
              Editing a comment
              Amazing and inspiring. Perfect Cupcake.

• Chat noir
              Chat noir commented
              Editing a comment
              Cupcake. Well done for the Contest result mention...and for highlighting the issue!

• yosinori saitou
              yosinori saitou commented
              Editing a comment
              a great portrait of Rhino!! ????????????????????????

Rialto Bridge Venice

Comment

• cosmickitten
              cosmickitten commented
              Editing a comment
              Beautiful. Particularly like the gorilla in the middle of the bridge!!

• Nonna
              Nonna commented
              Editing a comment
              Very beautiful. I was there but I must have missed the gorilla ????

Our smurfy winners are

Nonna with post #60 and the Rose Garden in Bern! https://forums.bongfish.com/forum/ma...572#post246572

Morning Sky with post #29 and Rio de Gargameleiro! https://forums.bongfish.com/forum/ma...278#post246278

Unicorn Smurf with post #10 and the Great Pyramid of Giza! https://forums.bongfish.com/forum/ma...105#post246105 also thank you for showing us your magical Island place on post #11!

Congratulations! You will be contacted via Private Message. ????????????

An honorable mention goes to

yosinori saitou for his exceptional and funny story of Tourist Smurf with post #41 https://forums.bongfish.com/forum/ma...378#post246378

Also thanks to Chat noir for the inspiring Planet of the Apes Movie scene Screenshot with post #46 https://forums.bongfish.com/forum/ma...445#post246445

Lastly, Cupcake with post #69 and spreading awareness of Rhinos being an endangered species! Therefore, don’t forget to celebrate World Rhino Day on September 22nd! https://forums.bongfish.com/forum/ma...754#post246754

Comment

Congrats Nonna Morning Sky Unicorn Smurf ! There are a lot of wonderful pics here! Must be so hard to pick the winners!

Comment

congratulations Nonna Morning Sky and Unicorn Smurf! ????????????????????????????????????
                there are many cracreative idea especially this time and everybody created places around the world in their own awesome way! you all great!!
                and i'd like to thank Bongfish for has been holding many great and fun contests and events for about three years. i always enjoyed those contests and events and they made this forum very fun and special place for SV fans! ????????????
                thank you very much Bongfish! ❤️❤️❤️???????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????

Comment

• Twinkiepie
                  Twinkiepie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That makes us very happy, Yosi Thank you so much for always giving your best and also creating the best artworks I have ever seen! You should definitely make a post about your art!

There are always so many great entries and it makes it very hard to choose indeed!

PS: The next and very special design contest is already on the way... ????????????

What a wonderful surprise!! Thank you everyone, and especially Bongfish!! And congrats to Morning Sky. and also Nonna. We were among so many other fabulous entries! Since I already have the Heart of Gold, I would like to pass this one onto Caro. She has been my SV friend for a very long time, and I appreciate her kindness and willingness to help out. When I think of Smurfs’ Village and the joy it has brought me for so long, it’s impossible to not also think about all the friends I have been introduced to as a result of playing this game, and she is among the best of them!! I think she is very worthy of this great honor!! ????????
                Last edited by Unicorn Smurf; 09-16-2019, 07:05 AM.

Comment

• Caro
                  Caro commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh!! Wow!! Unicorn, you are so kind ????❤️
                  Thank you so much.
                  Congratulations on your win.
                  I feel guilty benefiting from your amazing entry & all your hard work.
                  I will truely value your heart of gold, and think of you every time I see it ????❤️

• Cupcake
                  Cupcake commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Congrats, Unicorn- your win is so deserved! And Caro. - you definitely deserve a Heart of Gold! ????????????????????

• AlleycatttSmurf
                  AlleycatttSmurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Congrats Unicorn Smurf ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????

And that is so awesome that you are giving your second smurfy HoG to Caro - you both have real hearts of gold????????????

Congratulations to the other winners and to everyone who made this contest an outstanding event with their wonderful entries.
                Please understand that this time I am taking the heart of gold for my mountain, although I already have one in the main village. But I need the heart of gold there for my creations. I would have better placed the first heart there immediately. Should I win this beautiful prize again at one of the upcoming contests, I will of course pass it on - I promise!

Comment

• IslandLife
                  IslandLife commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You outdid yourself on this one Morning Sky ! I enjoyed the seemingly endless variety of amazing destinations you came up with.
              Working...
              X