Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There are a lot of things to love about the next update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unicorn Smurf
    commented on 's reply
    You're welcome, Chickadee! Still waiting, aren't we? I hope we have enough time to enjoy all the Smurfy love before Valentine's Day. LOL!

• widgem
    commented on 's reply
    I'm guessing it might be an Exclusive Offer. It wasn't in the screenshot that Spelling Bee provided. In response to Purple she said that all the shown items were readily purchasable and the Exclusive Offers would be a surprise. Seems the coolest items usually are EO.

• Unicorn Smurf
    commented on 's reply
    No problem, Pikkoro! Still waiting! And Hoel, it's strange only because this is the first time Android has been before iOS... Ever! So, while we are all happy for Android users, it is out of the norm.

• Unicorn Smurf
    commented on 's reply
    I do think they would be able to tell us if there was a problem with the update, though. So, fingers are crossed that there is no problem, and it's going to be out today! ????

• Unicorn Smurf
    replied
    Thank you so much to everyone who is sharing info with all of us iOS users... You guys rock! Still impatiently waiting. I keep checking Game Center for any app icon change. Any pictures you all want to share would be extremely welcome, too!!

Leave a comment:

• chickadee2013
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks so much for the post Stacy. So that IS a diving board. Was hoping it was ... How funny it will be to see it in action! Was that the cream puff that the smurf was in? Should be interesting.

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Now; want it now! We NEED it!

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Hi, Cindy! Since it already has green submitted to Apple, it is in their hands now! No one at Beeline can say when because it is out of their hands!

• Stacy9107
    commented on 's reply
    :::chants need update now! Need update now!:::

• LightofFire
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you Susanne! It must be big work to share all these details! Danke!

• LightofFire
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for sharing!

• LightofFire
    replied
    Hmpf, i hoped the update comes until the weekend is over... It looks like i have to wait for next weekend to redecorate.. Sniff...

Leave a comment:

• Tapasz
    commented on 's reply
    Really curious for the VIP items now....arghhhh.....need.update.now.

• Tapasz
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks again for the fast reply Susanne. But usually building a bridge is a quest although you can start building before the quest shows. If the quest doesn't mention the cookie bridge I might use a normal one. Not sure yet.

• Stacy9107
    commented on 's reply
    Me too!!
Working...
X