Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There are a lot of things to love about the next update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caro
    replied
    Oooo....love the lotus flower candle!

Leave a comment:

• Pachemz
    replied
    This is two separate swings side-by-side.

Some people were wondering about the size of the XP collector; it's not big at all. Next to it is a floating flower with a candle. The flame glows at night.
    Last edited by Pachemz; 02-01-2014, 10:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Pachemz
    replied
    Here are some images of Baker's items for anyone who's curious. The diving into the pink liquid (lemonade?) is really cute! That's a blue lollipop light next to the diving board.

Leave a comment:

• Pachemz
    commented on 's reply
    check the "Smurfs' Village Android version 1.3.7a is live and available for download!" People have posted some things about the new update. I don't have any of the V-Day items yet but I'm about to post some pics of the Baker Smurf stuff. BTW, the update is awesome!

• Pachemz
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Tapasz. It has to be the cookie bridge. When my regular bridge was finished I was able to go to the other side of the lava but I couldn't start the cake wonder. It told me to finish the cookie bridge quest. I don't like the cookie bridge but now I guess I'm stuck with one. Hopefully I can delete it after it's built. I tried deleting a staircase on the mountain but it wouldn't let me.

• Spelling Bee
    commented on 's reply
    No. Apple Customer Support will not be able to provide you with any information as to when it will be available. We just have to wait for it to go live.

• Spelling Bee
    commented on 's reply
    DC, please remember that the site you are referring to is not affiliated in any way with Apple or the iTunes store. It gathers it's data from developers and then puts out an average based on their collected data. The typical review is anywhere from 3-10 days. Currently, the average is 5 but again, that's an average. Beeline has no control over which apps have longer or shorter review times.

• DCMURFY1
    commented on 's reply
    Monday, that would be 7 days in review, but from the review times site they quoted 5 days.
    Thanks apple.

• Clumsy
    replied
    Isn't there a possibility that we can ask apple when they are going to send us the update?

Leave a comment:

• Amberglass
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Spelling Bee..... I'm still holding out hope that it will come today. We have a big snowstorm just starting and it would grab the perfect day to work on my village....

• Tapasz
    commented on 's reply
    Pachemz, thanks! Could you please get back with news if it's ok after you finished? If the quest does need the cookie bridge to finish I can start building that one asap. If we éver get the update ????

• Pachemz
    commented on 's reply
    Tapasz, the quest says to build a cookie bridge. However, I started building the regular bridge before I got the quest.

• chickadee2013
    commented on 's reply
    Kimmette and Tzr, Happybird is right. He has a mixing bowl and is stirring it.

• Unicorn Smurf
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you, Spelling Bee! We shall be patient.

• Spelling Bee
    replied
    Hey everyone. Beeline tried to time the release of the Android version so that it would coincide with or be released closely after that of the iOS version. Unfortunately, the iOS review process had other ideas lol.

The iOS version can literally be released at any time. While weekend releases are possible, they are rather rare. This means it might not arrive until early next week, most likely Monday. Try and hang in there everyone. Remember, this is how the Android players usually feel every update. :P

Leave a comment:

Working...
X