Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There are a lot of things to love about the next update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CindySmurf
    replied
    So excited. All the VDay things are wonderful!!!!! Not quite sure of the jello thingy on the planet but there is so much to love!!

Hurry up Apple I need to play with these goodies!!

Leave a comment:

• Spelling Bee
    commented on 's reply
    He's rubbing the belly of a Baby Seal.

• Cupcake
    replied
    This is by far the most awesome Valentines Day update ever, with soooooo many gorgeous new and interactive items! We're going to need storage on the planet badly in order to store our wonderful SB Valentine items once the holiday is done!

Leave a comment:

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, Cupcakes should stay! I hope the pink sheep can stay, too, but they. May just turn pink for Valentine's Day (which would be brilliant in its open right!)

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Super news and LOVE the item- thank you, Beeline! It is so special!

• Bossy
    replied
    Great! I love the new pink fluffy sheep. I hope this one is available to all players. Everyone should have a chance to hug their fluffy sheep

Leave a comment:

• Tenny
    replied
    I love the new boats for the planet! And the cookie table. And the jello-trampoline.
    I'm absolutly happy with the critter storage and the adorable XP-collector!

Is there a Smurf sitting on the big swan? So they really sit on everything, mh?

Leave a comment:

• Tapasz
    commented on 's reply
    I assume they are path ways as there's stuff placed on it which is only possible being a path. Swing is cute too! And all items costing SB are permanent as always. As they added Baker a lot of the sweets maybe be permanent as well.

• smurfy bear
    replied
    Lots of red and pink stuffs. Pink sheep even! What a lovely valentines update we have this year. Beeline truly loves us ü

Leave a comment:

• smurfy bear
    commented on 's reply
    Woohoo! More space ü This is another exciting news ü Oh I can't wait for the new update!!!

• smurfy bear
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks so much for clarifying things Spelling Bee ü

• chickadee2013
    commented on 's reply
    Like the lollipop lights ... And the seal ... There's so much in this update!

• chickadee2013
    commented on 's reply
    Pikkoro, I don't think it's because of the number of gifts. It's very rare and someone said when a palm appeared in a gift it might be when you harvest a crop at the same time as someone is watering it. You can buy palm trees from the menu.

• chickadee2013
    commented on 's reply
    What's the smurf patting?

• Caro
    commented on 's reply
    Yes. Teaser shots come out after the update goes to Apple.
Working...
X