Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There are a lot of things to love about the next update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amberglass
    replied
    I feel like a kid waiting for Santa!

Leave a comment:

• Katerina Rose
    replied
    https://www.facebook.com/SmurfsVillage Baker Smurf is coming!

Leave a comment:

• Rubenk
    replied
    Baker Smurf is confirmed! I guess Purple was right about thinking he looked different than Greedy, something I never notified myself. Good eye!

Leave a comment:

• Spelling Bee
    commented on 's reply
    Not that I am aware of.

• Spelling Bee
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Markus. I don't know which items are for coins or which are for berries. We're just going to have to wait and see.

• IceClimber
    replied
    The only update I want is the ability to go from area to area with out the game crashing 10 times.

Leave a comment:

• griffsr
    replied
    Is there going to be any more games to earn clown smurf tickets from?

Leave a comment:

• MarkusM
    replied
    Hi, Ms Bee. I'm already seeing a lot of things that I'm going to be wanting for my village - critter storage, the XP anteater, Baker's (?) Hut ... - so I was wondering if you knew whether they were all going to be for smurfberries or perhaps if one or two of them might be for coins?

Leave a comment:

• chickadee2013
    commented on 's reply
    Maybe wishful thinking on my part ... Don't want to get your hopes up. Let's hope it's not just a table ... don't think so or there would be chairs around. Smurfs and swoops jumping on wobbly jelly would be very funny.

• happybird
    commented on 's reply
    Lol! It reminds me of the building on Endor in Return of the Jedi, especially the door and control panel to the right of the door!

• Spelling Bee
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Pikko. I don't believe so, no.

• Kelly Hoon
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you guys, will look out for the SB upon collecting.

• DCMURFY1
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Kelly, Rubenk and Bossy are correct, the castle when upgraded should pay out 2sb

• Pikkoro359
    replied
    Spelling Bee, there are no items about chinese new year in this update?

Leave a comment:

• Tenny
    replied
    chickadee2013 commented on Tenny's reply Don't know Purple. That was just my guess because of the size ... and I thought it would be awesome

It has to be! And the size is right. It would be a childhood dream come true.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X