Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There are a lot of things to love about the next update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chickadee2013
    commented on 's reply
    Aww how sweet. Thanks Unicorn Smurf. I wonder if the chocolate-covered strawberries replace the cranberries.

• chickadee2013
    replied
    If any Android players are reading the forum, please let us know about the update. Hope you are enjoying it. I think so because nobody has come back on here.

Leave a comment:

• Tapasz
    replied
    Arghhhh.....hope it arrives today. And congrats to all Android players. Now I know how it feels being left out ????

Leave a comment:

• CvB023
    replied
    Keep hope my fellow ios smurfers. I just received an update from another app, so who knows, maybe later today.

Leave a comment:

• Hoel de Nantes
    commented on 's reply
    Strange ? Why ?

• Hoel de Nantes
    replied
    in France, Android update is ok ...

usually the android players must wait several days after the game is updated to ios ... for once ...
    Last edited by Hoel de Nantes; 02-01-2014, 04:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Clumsy
    replied
    It is already Saturday 9:18 AM in The Netherlands. Still no update for ios. I'm afraid that the update wil come after the weekend.
    Last edited by Clumsy; 02-01-2014, 04:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Huenola
    commented on 's reply
    That's great! So how is the update so far?

• Pikkoro359
    replied
    It re-appears, damn, strange, I'm wrong sorry

Leave a comment:

• Pikkoro359
    replied
    The update is coming now because it diseppears from Apple store when I search smurfs village app

Leave a comment:

• smurfy bear
    replied
    I can't wait for the update to be released. I've been checking the update section of the app store almost every hour since yesterday. With all the teaser pics and the pics shared by our android friends I'm already drooling to have my sweets

Leave a comment:

• Pikkoro359
    replied
    Thank you for teaser Unicorn Smurf! It's really strange if Android are first

Leave a comment:

• Unicorn Smurf
    commented on 's reply
    So very strange that we don't have an update yet. I'm off to bed. Just cannot wait any longer tonight. Tomorrow it will happen!!

• Gsev_1
    replied
    Still no update for IOS fingers crossed for tomorrow (Saturday)

Leave a comment:

• Unicorn Smurf
    commented on 's reply
    It is totally weird! Maybe there was something wrong with the Apple version? I cannot wait another week. I hope it shows up soon!
Working...
X