Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.40.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caro
    commented on 's reply
    OK. Thanks

• chickadee2013
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for these screenshots Spelling Bee! I was glad to get those ice tiles. Now my penguins aren't on sand!

• chickadee2013
    commented on 's reply
    My bakery seems to be working. I'm not sure exactly what you mean but then again I watched a video after each bake if I needed more cakes etc. for Tracker.

• chickadee2013
    commented on 's reply
    That's a nice one. I saw that but didn't buy it at that price point. This update has some unusual, really nice items.

• chickadee2013
    commented on 's reply
    Good to have you here Jack!

• chickadee2013
    replied
    Hi everyone! The timer fix update is here!

Leave a comment:

• Purple!
    commented on 's reply
    Totally jealous of this one! I love it, but I can't buy any offers until my village gets back to 100%!

• Purple!
    commented on 's reply
    Welcome Jack! Please keep posting! It's nice to have new members as part of this community!

• asmurf
    commented on 's reply
    welcome Jack Russell, always good to have new members, I too play on android and have had minimal bother, lets hope it stays this way

• Jack Russell
    replied
    Hello everyone. Long time reader and game player, first time posting. Sorry if this is not the right forum for new member intros, but the latest news thread always seems to be the most interesting.

Wow, sounds like lots of people have been having problems with their games. I play on Android, and have not had any disruption with my game at all. (Fingers crossed it stays that way.) So now I'm a bit paranoid for whenever the next update comes out for Android. Spelling Bee, hoping that for those of us unaffected it should just be a normal status quo update with nothing noticeable.

Looking forward/hoping to contribute more to the form as time goes on. Have a Smurfy day everyone.

Leave a comment:

• Evabevasmurf
    commented on 's reply
    My hubby has this offer. It is called Ice Hawk. 350 SBs, $24.99US.

• kimette
    commented on 's reply
    Spelling Bee posted this yesterday:

Hi everyone. As some of you may already know the new Publisher and Developer (Flashman & Bongfish) for Smurfs' Village recently released an update for the iOS version of Smurfs' Village. This version update contained fixes for the issues with lost progress, crashing, and the the recovery points not working correctly.

The Android version containing those fixes was meant to arrive shortly behind the iOS version. Unfortunately, there were a few problems with the update. A Bug Fix only update should be released soon for the iOS version. Around that time, the Android version should receive it's update containing fixes for both the current issues, as well as the new ones that were found in the iOS update.

Hopefully the wait won't be too long!

• happybird
    commented on 's reply
    Ooo! What is that? It's pretty and sparkly!

• Morning Sky
    replied

Leave a comment:

• gregee
    replied
    Trucker Smurf had visited my village as he does, normally, on Mondays' mornings bringing the most of positive energy with him for the following week, and we discovered that in Greedy Smurf's Bakery time is not added after baking a dainty.
    Last edited by gregee; 11-07-2016, 10:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X