Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.40.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it safe to turn the iCloud backups back on? My last back up was 10/12.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Happy. Yes, if your game is up and running and everything is okay besides the countdown timers it should be more than fine.

• happybird
      happybird commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, Spelling Bee!

Any word on if the 6 year anniversary statue will be storable?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      No word yet Caro. If I had to guess though I would say no, but if you want to be safe wait until someone else places it and reports back.

• Caro
      Caro commented
      Editing a comment
      OK. Thanks

Well sadly I did not get a gift of 60 SBs either, and I did submit a ticket for crashing. (I now know why they didn't respond). SBs would have been nice since we lost all those SBs & XP while we couldn't get in to play. I would have played the mega GM mystery box with mine- oh well. I am glad to finally be able to play Smurfs again! Now if we can just get friends fixed with a way to add new friends.

Welcome Bongfish!!

Comment

Comment

• Morning Sky
        Morning Sky commented
        Editing a comment
        Purple, is your game working again?
        I go back to midnight safe after I got 4 items I do not want and try again. I can't place a lot of Apple Huts, Kings, Popcorn Huts and so on in my village. So Gabby is 60 - 240 SB each. And 240 SB is expensive enough.

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm still trying to recover my village. I got a village back from two updates ago, which is exciting, but I'm having a hard time getting it to synch with Game Center and I still need to update it to see if it can handle the new update. If it works I will have lost a bunch of the Game Master items that took me forever to get, a bunch of progress, and an EO or two, but my village will be salvageable. Tapasz has been a champ helping me piece it together! I can't believe how many hours\days of my life this is taking, and like I said Tapasz has been helping, she is a saint putting in all her personal time!

• Morning Sky
        Morning Sky commented
        Editing a comment
        Too bad you lost some progress and EOs, but a cheer for Tapasz!

The bug hit me last/this night. I posted in the problem thread for iOS with a detailed description of how it came about.

Thought I was safe and could skip this update to not have to worry about the timer issues, but seems I have to download it. I really wonder what is/was causing that bug, because everybody seemed to get it on different days. The first ones on Oct 14th and the most recent one is probably me, Nov 6th.

Edit: Updated. Didn't have to choose a recovery point; it chose the one from midnight by itself. Got my 60 SB. Game is running, except for the timers, as expected.
      Last edited by Evanna; 11-06-2016, 11:15 AM.

Comment

• Morning Sky
        Morning Sky commented
        Editing a comment
        Glad there is a bug fix for this bug and a fix for the timer bug will come soon.

Hi All. Thought I would chime in and say that my game updated with no problem and no loss of progress. I also got the 60 SB gift (thank you) I do have the timer bug except for MV. That being said... I really miss the sound effects when collecting xp,harvesting and placing items. Daily Smurf has not given anything. Hope these are not permanent. I have not received any EO's so far with new update. Is anyone else not receiving EO's?
      ???????
      @ Caro - thank you for the info! Very helpful
      @ Purple- hope you get your village fixed soon. It's there when I visit but says your not updated. Wishing you good luck.

Comment

• Morning Sky
        Morning Sky commented
        Editing a comment
        I had the first EO today, but I missed the firefox.

Does anyone know when the new update will be available in google play Store?

Comment

• supersmurf
        supersmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        they said soon, I'm waiting too... I think this week will come out. Maybe they're correcting the time bugs.

• kimette
        kimette commented
        Editing a comment
        Spelling Bee posted this yesterday:

Hi everyone. As some of you may already know the new Publisher and Developer (Flashman & Bongfish) for Smurfs' Village recently released an update for the iOS version of Smurfs' Village. This version update contained fixes for the issues with lost progress, crashing, and the the recovery points not working correctly.

The Android version containing those fixes was meant to arrive shortly behind the iOS version. Unfortunately, there were a few problems with the update. A Bug Fix only update should be released soon for the iOS version. Around that time, the Android version should receive it's update containing fixes for both the current issues, as well as the new ones that were found in the iOS update.

Hopefully the wait won't be too long!

Trucker Smurf had visited my village as he does, normally, on Mondays' mornings bringing the most of positive energy with him for the following week, and we discovered that in Greedy Smurf's Bakery time is not added after baking a dainty.
      Last edited by gregee; 11-07-2016, 10:05 AM.

Comment

• chickadee2013
        chickadee2013 commented
        Editing a comment
        My bakery seems to be working. I'm not sure exactly what you mean but then again I watched a video after each bake if I needed more cakes etc. for Tracker.

Comment

• Evabevasmurf
        Evabevasmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        My hubby has this offer. It is called Ice Hawk. 350 SBs, $24.99US.

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        Totally jealous of this one! I love it, but I can't buy any offers until my village gets back to 100%!

• chickadee2013
        chickadee2013 commented
        Editing a comment
        That's a nice one. I saw that but didn't buy it at that price point. This update has some unusual, really nice items.

Hello everyone. Long time reader and game player, first time posting. Sorry if this is not the right forum for new member intros, but the latest news thread always seems to be the most interesting.

Wow, sounds like lots of people have been having problems with their games. I play on Android, and have not had any disruption with my game at all. (Fingers crossed it stays that way.) So now I'm a bit paranoid for whenever the next update comes out for Android. Spelling Bee, hoping that for those of us unaffected it should just be a normal status quo update with nothing noticeable.

Looking forward/hoping to contribute more to the form as time goes on. Have a Smurfy day everyone.

Comment

• asmurf
        asmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        welcome Jack Russell, always good to have new members, I too play on android and have had minimal bother, lets hope it stays this way

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        Welcome Jack! Please keep posting! It's nice to have new members as part of this community!

• chickadee2013
        chickadee2013 commented
        Editing a comment
        Good to have you here Jack!

Hi everyone! The timer fix update is here!

Comment

Working...
      X