Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.40.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My crops outside the main village are not growing. And I did not get my free SB. Is there anyway I can get them? I went into my settings and turned on the effects. Which was turned off. It was on before all this happened. Will they be able to fix the timeline on the other crops growing in the island, mountain, plant?

Comment

Which area is the update concentrated on Spelling Bee? Where is the wonder for?

Comment

• chickadee2013
      chickadee2013 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Rjunior. Great

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Most of the new additions are for the Grove, but lots of the items can be placed in multiple areas.

• chickadee2013
      chickadee2013 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm glad of that Spelling Bee. The wonder suits the grove.

I was also thinking, since the timers are only working in the area we are in, I should concentrate on growing seeds and hang out in the grove until the timers are fixed.

updated straight to ipad air, received smurfberries (thank you!) same as being reported here timer issues everywhere including main village.
    I do feel for the new guys, -what a legacy they have received, so I will see how they handle this new issue before passing judgement on them. So far I like their communication.
    Level 107, all wonders built (-apart from Butterflies of course)
    Last edited by auntiekim; 11-04-2016, 06:19 AM. Reason: add content

Comment

My game is also up and running now except for the timer bug! But I'm happy just being able to play now. Thanks Flashman!

I have problem syncing from Ipad to Iphone, I hope Flashman can give us a more direct approach to sync between devices instead of going through GC and having to reset the game on receiving device to level 1.

Comment

What's funny is that notifications seem to be on a different timer. I have chrysthamums in the grove that are perpetually 47. Minutes from being done. I get notifications that they're ready. That they are withered....but they still have 47 minutes.

So Time Warp time

Comment

• ChristalWest
          ChristalWest commented
          Editing a comment
          And timers for the 12 hour mini games (with trophy, like gutsy berry and treasure hunt) and for thiefs hut are working regardless if you are in the area but not for the other mini games.

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          I've noticed that too Sky lol. I'm getting notifications that my craters are done on the Planet.

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, my pirate and jokey on the island are working fine...but glow in the grove still has 6 hours to go, and the same with my mountain games. I'm still not really doing anything in the game. I'm kinda spooked about doing anything too large for fear of something happening. But nice to be able to get into the game at least.

I updated, and all good ????.

i'm just worried about Purple's village. Did you try the back up from October on your other iPad, Purple?

Comment

• yosinori saitou
          yosinori saitou commented
          Editing a comment
          Purple, i think you shouldn't update that remaining one, i haven't updated my iphone village yet and i won't update it untill i confirm everything is fine on my i pad village. ( the crop timers of all areas except main village are stopped, so i'll wait for the next update )

• Rjunior
          Rjunior commented
          Editing a comment
          Chickadee ask one of your sv friend to try to visit your village. Like I've done with Caro's village before it was updated! If they can visit your village than everything should be fine! If not or something like Yoshinori with iPurple 's game than in this case is a problem!
          Yoshinori this is odd bc I was abble today to send you a gift . I will post one image of your village !
          Last edited by Rjunior; 11-04-2016, 10:20 AM.

• happybird
          happybird commented
          Editing a comment
          My fingers are crossed for you, Purple.

This is your MV Yoshinori

Comment

• Rjunior
          Rjunior commented
          Editing a comment
          Hope your village is ok!

• yosinori saitou
          yosinori saitou commented
          Editing a comment
          thanks! it's snowing! ????

Pfew...finally back online again!

Comment

• Caro
          Caro commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you for that!!! I followed them all the way here!!

• Rjunior
          Rjunior commented
          Editing a comment
          I knew it all along It was you Tapasz with those bredcrums......I found a slightly mojito aroma on them!

• Tapasz
          Tapasz commented
          Editing a comment
          Sssshhht, don't memtion my secret ingredients here Rjunior
          Glad you found them!

I updated my hubby's game. He received the 60 SBs, and for that we say THANK YOU, and it went back to exactly where he was when it crashed. No recovering, no tapping papa Smurf's head. It seems to all be okay.As far as I can tell, he didn't lose anything. The last EO he purchased right before the crash was Gargamel, and he is exactly where my hubby put him.

Comment

I'm so happy I got my village back! Thanks Bongfish and Flashman!
          And Purple I hope everything works out well for you!

Comment

???? reunited and it feels so good!????. I've missed you little blue guys! It's good to be back in my village! ????

Comment

• Tapasz
              Tapasz commented
              Editing a comment
              LOL, smileys don't work and change into !!! And ???

Could have sworn I typed a smiley on my first post in this new forum.

• TBest
              TBest commented
              Editing a comment
              Weird right! I certainly was not questioning my joy of reuniting with my Smurfs! I've missed them so!

I feel so lost with all these changes, will we be seeing an EO today?

Comment

• Caro
              Caro commented
              Editing a comment
              Let's hope we don't see EO's any more. (!!)
              I wonder how Flashman/Bongfish are going to run the game. I'm impressed by how they offered all the VIP stuff in normal menu now. I hope they get rid of VIP. It was very unsmurfy. I hope stupid EOs and VIP EOs are a thing if the past!!

• Spelling Bee
              Spelling Bee commented
              Editing a comment
              I know there were some Exclusive Offers created for this update. Once things settle down from the transition, I'm sure we'll find out what the plans will be going forward.

Maybe do what some have asked for....put ALL the eo's in a segment of the store, where they are still available for real money, but anything you want at any time instead of this 'only hae 12 hours to get it' stuff

Comment

• Spelling Bee
              Spelling Bee commented
              Editing a comment
              That's definitely a good idea Sky.

• Caro
              Caro commented
              Editing a comment
              And rarity shop prices!

• Evanna
              Evanna commented
              Editing a comment
              That and Caro's suggestion sounds great! That way nobody will miss anything they want to buy and we can be sure to not miss any EOs for any other reasons either (I never had the $10 Gargamel offer, for example). Having an overview of the Rarity Shop items would be wonderful as well.

I assume EOs will keep existing. They have to make money somehow, after all. I just hope there won't be overpriced VIP EOs and that new content will be evenly spread between in game currency and real money, ideally in favour of in game currency. Not ten new items of which seven are EOs.
              Last edited by Evanna; 11-04-2016, 06:06 PM.

Just updated and checked over my village. Everything looks correct except for my Wonder timers. The ones in the MV were all ready to collect, but all the Wonders in the other four areas look like they reset while the app was updating. They all have 6 days 23 hours left (or 5 days 23 hours for the Mtn. Wonders with companion buildings). I haven't opened my game in two weeks, so they all should have been ready. Oh, well. I can deal with losing those SB to have a safe, accessible Village again!
            The only other oddity is all the crops, dives, craters and constructions placed two weeks ago are still running with very little time ticked down. Otherwise, everything looks normal. Yay!
            I hope everyone has a smooth an update and a bug fix for the timer issue is released soon.

Thanks, Bongfish!

Comment

• Spelling Bee
              Spelling Bee commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey Happy. Yeah, the Countdown timers are not working correctly unless you remain in the area. They are aware and hopefully will have it fixed soon.

Testing Emoji's

Comment

• smurfy bear
              smurfy bear commented
              Editing a comment
              I second what Caro said, this new-old forum somehow feels more refreshing. And the best thing is I can "comment" again on my devices.

• Astro King
              Astro King commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah I also almost have a heart attack when I receive the server error while trying to access the forum. ???? Glad that it's working now. Flashman should inform us beforehand.

I still can't post emojis??

• Tapasz
              Tapasz commented
              Editing a comment
              Can it be related to iOS10? I haven't updated yet and think Caro didn't as well.
          Working...
          X