Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.40.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chickadee2013
    • Sep 2013

Great, finally some more teasers. Thanks! You obviously didn't see my requests.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry I missed that earlier today Chickadee.

• Tapasz
      Tapasz commented
      Editing a comment
      I saw them Chicka but can imagine Spelling Bee missed those in between all large posts.

• chickadee2013
      chickadee2013 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's okay Spelling Bee. It was a few days ago, on the announcement thread, I was hoping to see animations too. Bee's Knees animations will be missed. I hope we get them in future updates. Never mind, thanks for these teasers, they're exciting. And we have the update now ... Yay!
      Last edited by chickadee2013; 11-03-2016, 04:41 PM.
  • Tapasz
    Sagacious Fashionista & Mojito Mixologist
    • Sep 2013

Never took that long after the icon changed....yeah I know I should be patient. So curious if all is ok now and which version works out for me.
    And if it takes too long I have to wait till tomorrow.

Comment

• chickadee2013
      chickadee2013 commented
      Editing a comment
      My icon hasn't changed but there's a "1" on it that wasn't there but no update yet.

• Tapasz
      Tapasz commented
      Editing a comment
      You mean the 1 in the right corner of the app itself? That's from a notification that something is ready. Or withered in our case. GC icon change is visible in GC games tab.

Won't update anymore tonight, need to get up early for work. And in this case I want some time to figure things out.

• chickadee2013
      chickadee2013 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, the app I mean, something is happening. I haven't seen any notification (on the app, only banners) since I stopped playing after the bug. Still nothing new in GC games or App Store. I'm a bit nervous about updating Tapasz ????
  • Kaz Lum
    • Oct 2016

Not in my app updates it isn't I am in the UK. When will I get it

Comment

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      When it rolls out. I don't have it either. Just check back every hour or two, you'll get it eventually. (Honestly waiting works for me since I'll be at home and not trying to get it off work's wifi)
  • Phoenix
    • Jan 2014

No icon change and nothing in My AppStore under my updates. But I did a search and the old one is there under the new name (flashman studios llc)

Comment

• Morning Sky
      Smurfs' Village Inhabitant
      • Sep 2013

For all with IOS 10 who can't see the new icon:

Comment

• Phoenix
        Phoenix commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the pic of new icon morning sky!!

• Alex Smurf
        Alex Smurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Beelines orange hexagon in the bottom right corner already disappeared.
        Looks like we won't find Flashmans logo in the icon.
    • Alex Smurf
      • Feb 2015

Most of us are logged out of GC atm. Should we log in before updating and opening the game?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Alex. I don't know for sure. If you want to err on the side of caution, you can always stay logged out until you are sure everything is working okay.

• Alex Smurf
        Alex Smurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Alright. Thank you for the fast reply Spelling Bee ????
    • tzr1877
      Brainy's BFF
      • Oct 2013

Comment

• aimee6517
      • Sep 2015

I see it's out, but I am scared to update!

Comment

• LightofFire
        Smurfy Sam's Smurfy Mom
        • Nov 2013

Yes it's out right now... But the icon is still the same? ???????? i'm updating now...hopefully my game will be safe after!

Comment

• yosinori saitou
        Tempura Eater
        • Feb 2014

yes! i updated and i could connect to GC! no crashing! ???? ( and they gave me 60 smurfberries????)

Comment

• yosinori saitou
          yosinori saitou commented
          Editing a comment
          i don't know about the progress issue now. maybe i have to wait and see for a few days.
      • LightofFire
        Smurfy Sam's Smurfy Mom
        • Nov 2013

Okay, update was smooth and quick, every player will get 60 SB as a present from the new developers. Just curious, will this be the end of our VIP program? Most of the items available in the VIP section are listed under "featured" in the new update. Please could some non-vip check it? And the new volcano wall is great but expensive ???? the 60 SBs aren't enough to create it ????! I like the new hut but what does it do because the sheeps are available in store before you bought it and the element cabs are only available if you buy the new EO. So what does the elemental smurf do? And the 6th anniversary statue will give you 6 SB at 11th november. But is it storable?

Comment

• Warner 12
          Warner 12 commented
          Editing a comment
          I successfully updated through GC, with no crashes, but I did not receive 60 SB's. Were all of us meant to get them?

• OhFlowers
          OhFlowers commented
          Editing a comment
          I didn't receive the 60 SB ????
      • aimee6517
        • Sep 2015

I updated and no crashes, even after signing in to GC!!! Yay!!

Comment

• Y3nzid_Raxip
          • Feb 2016

Update is available, I recovered my 10/30 save. Game Center seems to be working as well. No crashing.

Comment

• Smurfy-smurfy
            Feathered Friends
            • Dec 2014

I have been away from the game for weeks. Hope I can play SV every day even a little bit. I have to catch up with you guys

It's snowing in my village. ☃️

Comment

• aimee6517
              • Sep 2015

So when I updated, did it take me to a moment in time where it last saved? It's been almost two weeks since I have touched my game, everything in the main village looked that way, everything was ready like wonders and XP, nothing was growing which I think is how I last left it. On the island, mountain, etc...everything is in mid growth. Honeydew have 23+ hours, carnations have 7 hours, no wonders or XP are ready.

I am so happy the game seems stable, I am just curious. I expected everything in all the villages would be ready and/or withered. It's been so long, it's a little hard to remember how I left everything.

Comment

• ChristalWest
                ChristalWest commented
                Editing a comment
                Same issue here...and leaving those areas, the crops, wonders, XP stops timers still. Wondering if we need to recover again? Maybe to an earlier point? I have no idea what to do...
            Working...
            X