Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which past Exclusive Offer Bonus items would you like PopReach to put on sale again?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please bring back Doctor Smurf, the Parade Shop, and was the Traffic Light an EO?

Comment

• Schtroumpfette
      Schtroumpfette commented
      Editing a comment
      Tamara Abbott, I found it! Thank you. I wasn't wearing my bifocals and I missed it. Now my city area is complete. ????

• Tamara Abbott
      Tamara Abbott commented
      Editing a comment
      Yay I will go check it out!! My Smurfs are waiting for council approval ( I'm waiting to get more items) before more work can be done ????

• Schtroumpfette
      Schtroumpfette commented
      Editing a comment
      Tamara Abbott, Hahahaha! Awaiting council approval. That's really funny. I'd have never thought of putting it like that. Love it! <3

• Unicycle Smurf please - he was only offered once and never with 125 SB!
    Last edited by Morning Sky; 07-26-2019, 03:15 AM.

Comment

• Can you maybe offer the articles? Unfortunately, I do not know the names

Comment

• Can you maybe offer the articles? Unfortunately, I do not know the names

Comment

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          I suggest voting here on this new topic: https://forums.bongfish.com/forum/ma...-want-the-most

• chocolatte
          chocolatte commented
          Editing a comment
          If I'm not mistaken number 2 is Biggus Mouthicus, last year I still see him in Rarity Shop but now it change to Big Mouth and I don't see Biggus Mouthiscus anymore. I also want him in my village. Is he being removed from Rarity Shop? Spelling Bee, are items in Rarity Shop not permanent? Would you please add him again in Rarity, Bongfish? Please?
          Last edited by chocolatte; 08-23-2019, 03:15 PM. Reason: add text

• I missed out on getting the HERO HUT can you please Bongfish offer one more time. Thanks so much! ????????????

Comment

• Unicycle Smurf

Comment

• Yes, please bring unicycle smurf back. I never saw this one when it was offered before.

oh and the big smurf chair. I didn’t get this offer too. ><

Comment

• Bongfish I would love to add to my areas Ninja Rat Castle Please, please bring this offer back. Thank you so much! ????????????

Comment

• ????????????

Comment

• Brenda the witch - please. Thanks

Comment

• Really really would love to add the Ninja Castle offer and the Henchmen offer I think that’s what they are called I’m not sure. I’m attaching a picture so you could see who they are it’s the two mouse/rats anyways Bongfish please make these EO available once again. Thank you so much! ????????????
                Thank you to
                Purple! (Picture is from Purple’s amazing village) I cropped only so you could see what I was referring to. Thanks again! Have a Smurfy Sunday! ????
                Attached Files

Comment

• Please the genie offer in this update once again I have forget to buy ???? Thank you ????????????

Comment

• Hi guys! We had many requests to offer a specific item in this post and we will do so on Monday, September 16th! So please keep a look out!

Comment

• Morning Sky
                      Morning Sky commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thankyou @Twinkiepie
                      hope for Unicycle Smurf

• ChristineB
                      ChristineB commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That’s great news! Thanks ????????????

• Unicycle Smurf

Comment

• Since November last year I have been waiting for Festive Glow Bunny to be offered. I know it's not Christmas yet, but please have this EO in mind! This and Unicycle Smurf are the two EOs I am missing.

Comment

Working...
                      X