Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which past Exclusive Offer Bonus items would you like PopReach to put on sale again?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and I also suggest a smurf bakery shop everyone will like it please add in the game I will be happy

Comment

• Please offer the Snap Dragon,Glowing Falls and Harmony's Musical Contraption again because i missed all of those EO's.

Comment

• Smurf Mansion before the next update please... not sure if it can't happen, due to some technical issue. I'd stop asking if I had some information.

Comment

• Smurfboader for $9.99 please!

Comment

• want the giant nursery offer please putit to me

Comment

• smurfd village i want offer giant nursery

Comment

• Evanna
                Evanna commented
                Editing a comment
                Posting several times in quick succession won't make an offer appear any sooner. This isn't a live thread closely monitored at all times by a Bongfish employee just waiting to give everyone the EO they are asking for. This is a normal thread in a forum where you can voice your wishes as for what you would like to see appear again in the game. Bongfish do check it from time to time and consider whether or not they will offer an EO again. It's entirely possible that someone will be asking for an EO several times over the course of several weeks and their EO wish is never fulfilled. Most are within a few days, but some aren't. So please don't set yourself up for disappointment by thinking that posting three times within twenty minutes will mean that you'll get the EO you want (immediately).

• skydiver118
                skydiver118 commented
                Editing a comment
                I think I waited 6 months to get Miller Smurf

Think about how EO’s work. Usually there are some with each new update, let’s say 4 to pick a number. They will be offered first at 24.99, all 4, then perhaps a second time at 24.99, so we’re up to 8 days now. THen again at 9.99, so 12 days, then they may put older ones into rotation. And the game averages an update once a month or so....so that’s 12 days taken, which leaves roughly another 12 to have older EO’s put into rotation before a new update.

There is already an existing list of requests....just look at this thread, 83 pages of requests and only so many that can be dished up during that between update period.

Well the game is up to 50+ updates, so 50ish times we’ll say 4 EO’s per update, so we’re up to 200 EO’s.

Now some of them have been ‘retired’ in that they’re in the Game Master box, however we’re still talking dozens or more of them out there....and with each new update more are added.

I waited months to get the Garden Shop, and months for the Mushroom shop. I was able to get the exchange machine off the rarity shop, however it took me 6 months to get Miller as I said.

So be patient. we just had the giant plant nursery I believe so you may not see it for months.

One thing to take away from EO offers....if you see it and want it, buy it then. Don’t wait. Even in a perfect world they are only available for 12 hours. Heck, they used to only be available for 30 minutes)

• Originally posted by Suellen Barbosa
              want the giant nursery offer please putit to me
              Suellen Barbosa As Evanna and skydiver118 have already said, it can sometimes take a while for the requested Exclusive Offer to be added to the schedule. The Giant Plant Nursery was recently offered on Monday the 25th (four days ago), so it might take a bit to be offered again. Just please be patient and don't spam the topic. The Marketing team does check this topic regularly and they do their best to accommodate all requests into their Exclusive Offer schedule whenever they can.

Comment

• Y3nzid_Raxip
                Y3nzid_Raxip commented
                Editing a comment
                Is the Smurf Mansion in the schedule? ????????

• Spelling Bee
                Spelling Bee commented
                Editing a comment
                No, I don’t believe so because I think they’ve decided to make it available in the game via another way. I’ll check on that though to be 100% sure and get back to you Y3nzid_Raxip

• Y3nzid_Raxip
                Y3nzid_Raxip commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you ☺️

• Hi,
              Can you please offer Lord Balthazar's castle. I believe it’s the $49.99 EO and the Lost Village Disguise Beast.
              Thanks so much! ????
              Last edited by ChristineB; 09-29-2017, 03:54 PM.

Comment

• Geologist smurf on the mountain please

Comment

• Malini108
                  Malini108 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That was super quick ! Got Geologist hut this morning - thank you SV ????????????????????!
                  Last edited by Malini108; 10-02-2017, 07:36 AM.

• Please the Bird feed Hunt ???? Thank you

Comment

• We need last years Haunted Shop! The ghostship and other items are greyed out in the menue! I want it!

Comment

• Marla Stein
                    Marla Stein commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That would be great, I'm really looking forward to getting last years Haunted Shop. Please take care of it, Bongfish!

• J. King
                    J. King commented
                    Editing a comment
                    With 125 SB please!

• The Lost Village Gargamel please!????

Comment

• Can we please get the Dire Wolf again.

Comment

• Pathway shop please ????.

Comment

• Juliesmurf
                        Juliesmurf commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I would also like to see this one again

• Please the Bird feed Hunt ❤️ Thank you ????
                      Last edited by Jenny Rosa; 10-11-2017, 04:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X