Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which past Exclusive Offer Bonus items would you like PopReach to put on sale again?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please offer Smurf Mansion, Pink Fuzzle Group, Hampster Ball, Owl and Yelliw Dragon Costume.

Comment

• Miller Smurf, please.

Comment

• Y3nzid has been asking for the Smurf Mansion for way over a year now, I really think it's time to put it up, don't you think so?
      Other people make suggestions and a few days later we get those EO, not always of course but it does happen, but the Smurf Mansion request keeps being ignored. Please offer it once you're done rotating the new grove EOs.

Comment

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        Honestly, the Mansion is been out for a while now, it's time to put it in the Mystery box or make it a deluxe prize in one of the mini games. Hopefully one way or another Y3nzid you will have the mansion, it is a cool item!

• AlleycatttSmurf
        AlleycatttSmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes!! The Mansion in the GM boxes would be awesome!! Maybe that's why they haven't put the offer out yet

• Evanna
        Evanna commented
        Editing a comment
        Honestly, $130 for an item is insane. I have no idea what Beeline were thinking. Y3nzid_Raxip

Purple!
        There is a zero percent chance they make it (or anyother EO) a mini game prize. If they put it in the Myster Box, it'll be even more rare than Finance Smurf and thinking about all the boxes I (and others) have opened without getting him... I don't think they'll put the mansion in the boxes, though. But I really wonder why they haven't put it up on sale again. Seriously. It has been requested again and again and again and it has been ages. If they had a new pricing policy of 'nothing over $30' or something, okay, but since then Gargamel has been offered for $90 (I think) and other stuff for $50, so why not the mansion? Have they lost the code for that item, or...?

• Hi,
      Please offer the Lost Village Disguise Beast again unfortunately I missed it the last time and Smurf mansion too. A lot of us have been waiting for it.
      Thank you ????
      Last edited by ChristineB; 07-24-2017, 01:04 PM. Reason: misspelled a word

Comment

• I really need VIP Gargamel, when it came out it was unclear if it came with Smurfberries, and by the time I got the answer the item had changed! I must have VIP Gargamel in my village! I also need the Pathway Shop! I don't know how I missed that one, I was on vacation and when it was offered I didn't have Wifi!

VIP Gargamel
        Pathway Shop

Please!

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
          Editing a comment
          Bongfish really needs to make it clear that the EO's come with berries, it has probably prevented many people from buying them????

• Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0025.PNG Views:	2 Size:	34.8 KB ID:	192832Click image for larger version  Name:	image_3719.jpg Views:	1 Size:	51.3 KB ID:	192831
        Please the Shell shop or tropical birds shop???? Thank you
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Jenny Rosa; 08-15-2017, 06:42 PM.

Comment

• Hmmm... let's see ???? Oh, Smurf Mansion please ????

Comment

• Please add these EO's to Rarity Shop or Mystery Box

Comment

• Morning Sky
              Morning Sky commented
              Editing a comment
              I remember the glitch that took the dragons away. I lost mine too and it was a hard fight with Beeline to get them back with Spelling Bee's and Worker Bee's help.

• Purple!
              Purple! commented
              Editing a comment
              Evanna it was back when Beeline was running the show, and getting them to do anything wasn't easy, I just gave up. I think Bongfish would be way cooler about things.

• Evanna
              Evanna commented
              Editing a comment
              Purple!
              I think I would have trid to get my money back via iTunes/Apple if that's somehow possible. I'd be furious if I spent that amount of money and then wouldn't get the items or my money back.
              I'm sure Bongfish would send the items again or let you choose something else or give the money back, yes. That's how it should be.

• And let's not forget this one... please offer at a lower price point and with SBs

Comment

• the new EOs in this update have only appeared one time each yet. please offer them for $9.99.

Comment

• Geologist Smurf hut please

Comment

• Kann mir bitte jemand Kokosnuss Samen schicken

Comment

• Morning Sky
                    Morning Sky commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Du solltest Tarzan Schlumpfs Hütte auf der Insel für 30 SB aufstellen, dann sind alle Palmensamen freigeschaltet. Zurzeit funktioniert das Einladen von Nachbarn und somit das Schenken nur über die Nachbarschaft über Facebook.
                    Last edited by Morning Sky; 08-10-2017, 04:58 PM.

• I think it's high time that Bongfish incorporates an EO/Exclusive hut. The rotation is becoming far and few in between. There are so many hut offers that just won't make it back, or take what seems like forever to be offered again. A hut with past EOs/Exclusives will allow players to purchase previous huts at their discretion. New EOs can stay in rotation until they make their way into the purchase hut. Please give this consideration, I'm sure players will appreciate it. I'm not saying all EOs because we have Rarity and Mystery Box, I'm just saying huts/exclusive items. I know some huts are offered in Mysery Box, but there are way too many not being offered.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
                    Editing a comment
                    Is there an idea thread for this? If not you should start one. It's a really great idea and would make both parties happy. Players will be able to get old EO's they desperately want, and Bongfish will make money from it. It's a win win situation.

• Please offer:

Owl

Alpaca Family

Red Songbird

Smurf Mansion

Also please start adding things to the Rarity Shop, it's been a really long time.....

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
                    Editing a comment
                    And Surf Shop too please. I keep missing it????????????

• I would like the Emerald Empress, Ultimate Lost Village Gargamel, tiki- krieger, enchanted forest willow please. ????

Comment

Working...
                  X