Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which past Exclusive Offer Bonus items would you like PopReach to put on sale again?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cosmickitten
    commented on 's reply
    AlleycatttSmurf I will certainly ask.

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    cosmickitten yes they were originally prizes in Lucky Smurfs game in the MV. Since we’ve had other prizes (ex: original porcupine) added to the Rarity Shop I am hoping that these items will get the same treatment.

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, these were prizes, I think, because I remember that the pot of gold was ridiculously hard to win. I’ll try to remember which game…

• cosmickitten
    commented on 's reply
    The item you are describing is the Lost Village Gargamel Lucy Webster and I’m afraid it was removed from the game a few years ago. Sorry! 😢

• cosmickitten
    commented on 's reply
    These are not EO’s AlleycatttSmurf - are they maybe prizes from something?

• Lucy Webster
    commented on 's reply
    Not seen these?

• Lucy Webster
    replied
    The long haired gargamel….been so long I can’t recall if it was from the comic or the lost village??? (If the lost village then I know it’s been discontinued)

Leave a comment:

• AlleycatttSmurf
    replied
    Please offer Card Table, Dice Barrel, and tiny Pot of Gold either in the Rarity Shop or weekly deals🙏🙏🙏

Click image for larger version

Name:	FB752827-D0C8-4CC1-BF35-8931362308DD.jpg
Views:	204
Size:	144.2 KB
ID:	288005

Leave a comment:

• PeachBlossom
    replied
    Love to see the Hospital and Police Station come back!

Leave a comment:

• CindySmurf
    replied
    Please put the Lunar items back for sale. The Lunar Dragon and Lunar Lion especially. I find I am loving both my MV and Island Chinatown areas. Despite my best efforts I do not think I will ever get the Lunar Float. The Hungry Caterpillar game and I are deadly enemies.

Leave a comment:

• Astro Smurf
    replied

Name:	image_15840.jpg
Views:	268
Size:	147.4 KB
ID:	286636 Please bring Weepy Smurf to the Gold Hut menu so he can join my village.

Leave a comment:

• Astro Smurf
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you cosmickitten - very happy to see these added to my village!

• cosmickitten
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Astro Smurf - most of these items are now available in the Gold Sale Hut!

• Astro Smurf
    replied

Name:	image_15753.jpg
Views:	295
Size:	138.9 KB
ID:	286254 A few of the Exclusive Offers that I would love to see in the golden hut menu.

Leave a comment:

• cosmickitten
    commented on 's reply
    Can’t take any credit for this one, it’s thanks to Cupcake for chasing this up! ????
Working...
X