Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which past Exclusive Offer Bonus items would you like PopReach to put on sale again?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, can you ask them to put Balthazar’s castle @ £4.99 with 50 sb please. In gold hut sale or something could not buy this £9.99..I already have Smurfy dams they list it every week, & do not want more..i did not want to pay £14.99 ..also I wasnt sure if I read somewhere that Balthazars castle is now available in MMb if you get lucky of course, Is this true?

Finally this smurf party band was on sale today ..but again I did not want to pay £8.99, basically £10..can it go on sale in gold hut sale soon please..could you possibly ask them to put 2 extra items in gold hut sale each week so is 12 not 10 ..they can list more requests from the people at better prices that way..just a thought. ???
    Attached Files

Comment

• Levi Ellis
      Levi Ellis commented
      Editing a comment
      cosmickitten thank you tho..Il purchase Balthazar’s castle next time I see it on sale then ..I Wil try get most my items through gold sale, hut unless I need berry’s..but I’m not going to be fooled & tricked by them anymore..out of my real money only to see the item I just purchased on sale 2-3 days later for 75% less than I just payed .. it takes all the happyness out of owning that item I just purchased

• FaryalSia
      FaryalSia commented
      Editing a comment
      I’ve been keeping my eye out for the smurfy dam—was it really listed for $4.99? I must’ve missed it because I only saw the 24.99 price. I did notice the Toad Castle price drop to 4.99

• cosmickitten
      cosmickitten commented
      Editing a comment
      I don’t remember the Smurfy Dam being available for £4.99 FaryalSia, but then I deal with a lot of sales so I might well have forgotten! I will always try and promote good prices on the Forum as and when I see them. But as I’ve said before, please, if you have a comment about pricing, open a ticket with Customer Support. The more comments they get the better pricing will hopefully get. And while I understand certain items do get repeated a lot, and I do query this, I am told it is because they are best sellers. ??‍♀️
      Last edited by cosmickitten; 11-02-2022, 08:23 PM.

• cosmickitten is there an up to date list of MMb prizes I can look at please?..???..I have payed real money for afew items then I win them & im like nooooo! Lol ..in all honestly I just laugh now but it was very annoyed to begin with & stil alittle frustrating now if it happens again but I got 1001 sb so..???

Comment

• cosmickitten
      cosmickitten commented
      Editing a comment
      See Cupcake’s answer above Levi Ellis. Are you aware that you can recover your game 3 times within any 24 hour period? When I play the MMB if I don’t like the prizes I’ve won I just recover and try again, the odds are so against winning any of the newer items I don’t want to waste the smurfberries if I can avoid it. I’ve also posted a list of the Rarity Shop items on the Forum, the items in there are old but they are, accordingly, cheaper.

• Levi Ellis
      Levi Ellis commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you both ?

• Levi Ellis
      Levi Ellis commented
      Editing a comment
      & yeah I only do the MMb 3 times p/day & restore my save if I get prizes I don’t need..yesterday I got Johan, I was very happy ?

• I would to grab Nemesis in the Gold Hut or as an EO. He is so spooky!

Comment

• CindySmurf
      CindySmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks so much cosmickitten

• cosmickitten
      cosmickitten commented
      Editing a comment
      Nemesis is now available for sale in the Gold Sale Hut CindySmurf!

• CindySmurf
      CindySmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much @cosmickitten!!! Nemesis now is attending the Monster Bash. He fits right in.

• I would love to have the Electric Jellyfish Tank come back as an EO. I’ve seen it in some of my neighbors villages and it is so fun! Please PopReach!!!!

Comment

• Levi Ellis
      Levi Ellis commented
      Editing a comment
      WRapp wel done you did it , hopefully this Wil get you your jellyfish tank ????

• I forgot to add that I really need the Brontosaurus to make a return. I dropped the ball on getting him a few weeks ago!

Comment

• cosmickitten
      cosmickitten commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi WRapp - the two items you requested are now available to buy in the Gold Sale Hut! They will be there for a week. ??

• Wow!! Thank you cosmickitten!! You’re awesome ?

Comment

• GnapGnap
      GnapGnap commented
      Editing a comment
      I actually bought those 2 items today ?

• Glow Smurf's hut with a sale price please.

Comment

• PopReach can you do this deal again soon please ..I would like police station but if I can get on a deal & get king bullrush or something I don’t have yet ??.. like fafnir or bubba beast I would like then more rn.. maybe police station in the gold hut would be easier if that’s possible, that would be great ty
    Attached Files

Comment

• Still looking for Crag the Troll Leader, Alien Smurf and the swimming polar bear.

Comment

• cosmickitten
        cosmickitten commented
        Editing a comment
        Crag and the Swimming Polar Bear are prizes in the MMB CindySmurf but I will ask if they can be made available for sale.

• CindySmurf
        CindySmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Snagged all three of my wishes!! All now happily reside in my villages. Thanks so much cosmickitten

• FaryalSia
        FaryalSia commented
        Editing a comment
        I wish the reverse would also be done! Add more items to the mmb, rather than just one at a time per update ?

• Hello cosmickitten ​ right now I'm seeing great offers.... it will be possible that now if the offer could come out of:
      Elite VIP Haunted Play-Ship please!
      I'm missing that boat... if it's not too much to ask for in an offer like: 4,99 thank you very much​

Comment

• cosmickitten
        cosmickitten commented
        Editing a comment
        I will certainly ask for you Skyblack!

• Skyblack
        Skyblack commented
        Editing a comment
        thousand thousand thousand thanks!! cosmickitten

• cosmickitten
        cosmickitten commented
        Editing a comment
        The Haunted Play-Ship is now available in the Gold Sale Hut for £4.99 Skyblack! It will be there til Wednesday. ???

• Prince John’s Castle please if this is still available?

Click image for larger version

Name:	E9BDB974-D350-4C48-9FE7-B57F8A8518E3.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	345.4 KB
ID:	293898

Comment

• Gold Mine please ??

Comment

• Marla Stein
        Marla Stein commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you cosmickitten. Unfortunately I didn't see the EO with the gold mine ? I'm very sorry about that.

• cosmickitten
        cosmickitten commented
        Editing a comment
        The Gold Mine is now in the Gold Sale Hut Marla Stein - it will be available for the next week! ??

• Marla Stein
        Marla Stein commented
        Editing a comment
        Wonderful, thank you cosmickitten ??

• Please offer bigfeet….. big nose is lonely

Comment

• cosmickitten
        cosmickitten commented
        Editing a comment
        BigNose no longer needs to be lonely Alpaca Traca - Bigfeet is now in the Gold Sale Hut and will be available until next week. ??

• Please offer the Toboggan Slide again at a sale price. Thank you!

Comment

• Honey Smurfing Machine pleeease! Click image for larger version

Name:	DE0C0FA4-9F7B-4BE7-9DEC-C145E23DF157.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	385.8 KB
ID:	294041

Comment

Working...
      X