Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.13.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evabevasmurf
    commented on 's reply
    I love your pictures. Your village looks wonderful. The Christmas sheep makes a well-behaved leader for your flock.

• yosinori saitou
    replied
    ......and that ad problem. i think we are always complaining about ads since the beginning of this year. ( i also ranted shortly before ) actually, i think Beeline is overdoing in these days. SV is not a billboard of Beeline! please free us from the flood of ads! at least give us an option of making ads invisible!.......i want to read more positive posts in this forum and i don't want to post a complaining post like this anymore.

Leave a comment:

• yosinori saitou
    replied
    fluffy sheeps have been back from the pasture over the woods. puppy proved that he can be a competent sheepdog. a peaceful day of the ranch. i like those new paintable items very much. great! but my absolutely favorite item in this update is windmill!????( please make it paintable! ) a great update! good job, Beeline!

Leave a comment:

• Astro King
    commented on 's reply
    Tapaz I share your anger. I've just lost my lifetime VIP status coz I have to reinstall my sv after not able to receive gifts! And Beeline asked me to show them all the receipts to reinstate my VIP status. I wonder who'll keep receipts over the years? ???? that I'm penalize for the bugs in the game.

• Astro King
    commented on 's reply
    Teddybear, I never thought we'll be "punished" by this glitch. You might be right, in the future we may need more xp to proceed to next level if more people experience this glitch. ????

• Evabevasmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Boo snoopy pop up! Boo, I say. Boooooo!

• Teddybear 04
    commented on 's reply
    Oh no Tapasz! This is awful! And I bet on top of that we all will be punished for this glitch....

• Tapasz
    commented on 's reply
    Guess you missed the last reply. I'm having "your" problem now ????

• Purple!
    commented on 's reply
    Wow! That's amazing! Your days of collecting XP are over with just one tracker event! A few weeks of this and you can remove every XP item in your village forever and still be forever at max level!

• Tapasz
    commented on 's reply
    Scratch that, things aren't ok.

• Tapasz
    commented on 's reply
    I did get the SB for leveling up and am able to add new smurfs (which I don't want). BUT it's NOT a nice glitch!!!

I think I ended up with Purples problem. My game doesn't duly sync to GC, friends still see the old village. So probably next update nobody can reach me.

• Caro
    commented on 's reply
    Boo Snoopy Pop up!!!!!!

Not only is it completely annoying, it is making friends games COMPLETELY unplayable!!!!!!!!

• Caro
    commented on 's reply
    Nice glitch!!

• Astro King
    commented on 's reply
    1690%??? Did you get the additional smurfs and sbs on all the extra levels advanced? If you do, then this is considered a good bug! ????????????

• Tapasz
    commented on 's reply
    Vote for boo of course! The annoying popup interferes my gameplay. During gifting I usually get about 6 of them and it often crashes me out.
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎